* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

labbing

4 posters

Go down

labbing Empty labbing

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 am

what do yall do for labbing. do yall go into practice mode? do u play exibition games against the computer? do u have your buddy come over and yall think of stuff? or play online games?

for these first few days im in dallas wit 1 of my best friends and and we have a rivalry goin so we will play all night most of tomorrow. we just play each other over and over find things that work. we dont really lab wit each other its wierd we play hard every game. when i get back home tho is when the real labbing works. i go in practice look at all the playbooks look for someone unique formations and make mini schemes. mini schemes turn into full schemes. alot of mini schemes put together. i write things down on notebook papers and stuff helps memorize things. i make videos also to help me lab some more also.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

labbing Empty Re: labbing

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:15 am

1 thing i wish we could do is - LAB with our Online franchise team - that we create and develop... Its not bad the 1st season - because u can adjust rosters to reflect your team fantasy make up... BUT as years progress and rookies become a BIGGER AND BIGGER part of your team - it would nice if we could LAB with the exact roster... perhaps an innovation for Madden 12!!!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 am

Boy I tell u what this bull shit ass game here man....2 games 7 fumbles...i can't kick fgs and chris johnson is ridiculous not to mention 2 games in a row d line have picked off my pass for tds at the LOS...idk what to do...568 yards passing losing in OT caus I can't kick a 31 yrd fg...then cj breaks a 70 yrd td on me next play...fuck hate this game already

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 am

Just some new game frustration so far my record against my friend is1-3...he plays with the titans so I get a heavy dose of cj..not to mention when I do play good defense vince young takes off on me...2 games he had over 100 yrd rushing with vince...and less than that with cj then 1 game he had like 295 rush wit cj and like 80 yrd wit vince and I threw for 562 but my backs fucked 4x all 3 of them so its annoying yes but maybe ill get better...I still think I'm playing very very very well just 1 play is serating
Me from a victory and fgs lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilDOC Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Here's a little secret i've found to Madden that works every time i'm in your situation.....have a beer or twelve...the game just seems to get better and better every time.
DevilDOC
DevilDOC

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:24 pm

i cant drink and play madden...BUT i can drink and play mw2

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm