* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ps3 Problemz

+3
falconfansince81
PaPZ187
dodgerfan4eva916
7 posters

Go down

Ps3 Problemz Empty Ps3 Problemz

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey bros.. So my PS3 is having problems every time i turn it on its look like things are going fine then all of a sudden it just shuts down (like i hit the off button). Never had any problems with my PS3 before so IDK what to do. If i cant get it fixed by the end of this week I give commishes of all my leagues the option to replace me if you would like / can. Really sorry

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Problemz Empty Re: Ps3 Problemz

Post by PaPZ187 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Damn that sucks, I haven't really heard of many issues with the PS3, especially compared to the XBox.

I have had my PS3 for about 4 years now, its the 60gb and I have never had a problem with it, I just dust it every now and then and make sure I keep out of spot where it could overheat while on, like in a cabinet or closed space.

Try looking up the issue on google, maybe other ppl have had the same problem and found a solution for it.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

the only alternative is to send it to sony for a 100.00 repair. i had to do this last year, 3 times...they kept sending me refurb duds. in the meantime i rented one from rent-a-center for 20.00 a week til it was fixed.

Last edited by falconfansince81 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I did the same thing. My first generation Ps3 broke, so I rented one at rent a center, then bought a new one. I need to fix my backwards compatible one.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

same here...just buy a new one if you can bro....the first generation yellow light of death me...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 pm

dodgerfan4eva916 wrote:Hey bros.. So my PS3 is having problems every time i turn it on its look like things are going fine then all of a sudden it just shuts down (like i hit the off button). Never had any problems with my PS3 before so IDK what to do. If i cant get it fixed by the end of this week I give commishes of all my leagues the option to replace me if you would like / can. Really sorry

thats too bad dogerfan - i will give your opponent CPU games - with an anticpation that u can get it fixed or replaced - IS THAT POSSIBILITY? if so what are the timelines?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm

pop the hard drive out and see what happens, sometimes if the drive is bad upon bootup these go crying and turn off. If that doesn't do it take a can of compressed air and try to get all the crap out of the inside because that kind of sounds like a heat issue or something faulting. But probably you will have to go replacement. Dust is the killer of most of these we forget sometimes but the area around them really should be cleaned at least every two weeks and the should be kept in a place they can breathe.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum