* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

CONGRATS TO JMO

5 posters

Go down

CONGRATS TO JMO Empty CONGRATS TO JMO

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 am

for his super bowl victory, wish i could've played you as good as i did buddah but sometimes you just get sloppy. that was one of the best offenses i've seen you run, no mistakes at all...other than that accidental lateral. i've figured out our pattern tho...you win, i win, you win, i win, you won last unranked game, i won last unranked game, you won superbowl...damn i gotta get on the other side of that next time lol. gg buddy cheers
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS TO JMO Empty Re: CONGRATS TO JMO

Post by jmojsoski Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 am

thanks bro...it was kinda unfair how i watched the NFC championship game ( well, i watched up untill it was 31-7) i left the room, bucz that was a publicize rape....but, i think you fought really well, and hard eventhough you fell behind the 8 ball early in the game...but, all in all gg bro...and alot of ppl will be coming for you in that tough NFC....good luck..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 am

All I can say is: cheers Congrats JMO!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 pm

apparently this SB victory was foretold...check the "chalk one up for the NFC thread" and you will see in the second post on the thread saying and i quote:

"it would b funny to repeat it in madden...and FF will represent the NFC in the SB....after we beat the browns in the AFC champions...lol...we will destroy FF and the flacons like we did in 1999...lol...this is the year history will have a funny way of repeating it self..lmao "

LMAO
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

well i wouldn't say destroyed as i was in it til the last drive where i had to let u score to hope for an onsides, but it was kinda ironic i ended up having to play minnesota in the nfc championship game where we had mirrored records of the 98 teams. why u think i was sporting the old uni's? i think 34-19 was the final in the real game, at least mine was a bit closer.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

that BS FUMBLE gave you life...especially since i stopped you on 4 downs on the goalline....that was huge....but, i bring that quote up just to show, i predicted we will play and history might repeat itself..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm

so did those two freak td's where my secondary was nowhere to be found...specially the one before halftime...like, its quarters 3 man deep how do you possibly fuck that up? the ed reed ball morph int cause his rating is higher was what nearly put the controller through the tv tho...omfg i was so pissed when that happened...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm

those two TDs my WRs were behind your secondary....idk how that happen, i read it and threw it...i think it was mainly bcuz you guyz were getting raped in the short passing game, that CPU maybe was looking for me to go short..idk...but, didnt i tell, you, after the ranked game you beat me, that i will kill you throwing the short ball, and burn you deep....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm

booooooooooooooo lol im a hater JK congrats JMO and FF
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 pm

haha trust me theres a lot of hate for his wr's on my end. not only did they just get 5 yards separation at will, they'd catch a short cross, break a tackle and be gone. i don't think the ai compensates for anything, its just plain dumb. you did play a great game not sellin u short at all, but it was like no matter what zone or man backed up coverage i had i couldn't contain the speed for the life of me. think i gotta draft some faster db's! is that tonight btw?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:11 pm

930 i believe...can we see the players ahead of time? just so I can have some kind of idea where I wanna try and get what players. Last thing I need is to have to make a decision on my first pick in my favorite league within 30 seconds of being introduced to the talent pool cuz I'll def choke and end up with someone I didn't want lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:02 pm

you should be able to see the boards soon as it advances, i need in so many positions tho i'll take what i can get. freakin team geriatric over here...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm

hey if you want some youth I'd make some moves for late picks...
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum