* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Glitches! **sigh**

4 posters

Go down

Glitches!  **sigh** Empty Glitches! **sigh**

Post by DevilDOC Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm

i'm curious to find out what everyone has noticed about the gameplay. Personally i've found really annoying glitches already. Things like defenders standing around when the ball is thrown. DL occasionally standing up insead of getting in their 3 point stance when a coverage play is called. And the most HILARIOUS one of all that i have found...QB's trying to hand off the ball but instead they keep running farther in their back field with their arm extended as if they are holding a bag of shit. I'm sure there is more glitches in stored for everyone to get frustrated about.
DevilDOC
DevilDOC

Back to top Go down

Glitches!  **sigh** Empty Re: Glitches! **sigh**

Post by iSINSAY Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:07 pm

you mean those aren't footballs we're playing with....daammm...lol
iSINSAY
iSINSAY

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I saw this glitch last night. I called a run play on 3rd and 1. My QB didnt hand it off and just kept running backwards. It was Favre so I had no hope to scramble, and I couldnt even throw it away because it was a RUN play. R3 didnt do anything. Sacked for a 10 yd loss on 3rd and 1... when I called a run up the middle. Fun huh?

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm

ive never ever seen a video game that doesnt have any glitches in it lol i mean i think what makes madden so good is that there are far less glitches than most other games (like MLB the show lol) - so it was expected... sure it is annoying, but keep in mind the game was just released... there will be patches or updates within the weeks to come, so hopefully some of these bugs are corrected... but im sure theyve gotten rid of a few glitches from last year, but with that comes a few new ones... same thing every year, i guess im kinda used to it now lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum