* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Side note how did your guys progress?

2 posters

Go down

Side note how did your guys progress? Empty Side note how did your guys progress?

Post by Rui_F Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Most of My A pot only a few points up
My backups saw the biggest jumps
I think O line is fucked as always cause the game doesn't keep track of pancakes properly so sim games are the only time your guys get any.
My kicker Hartlley went up like 8 or 12 points, my highest gain.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Side note how did your guys progress? Empty Re: Side note how did your guys progress?

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 pm

nice, my rookie qb sam bradford went up 4 ovr to an 84. had a few younger guys go up on defense such as t. jackson. turner however, only went up 1 point despite having almost 2,000 rushing yards. me entire oline went from a 75 ovr to an 80 ovr...not that it matters lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Side note how did your guys progress? Empty Re: Side note how did your guys progress?

Post by Rui_F Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah I was hopping progression would help me decide on a QB since there wasn't any in the draft by the time I picked but both went up like 5 in OVR t.J. is still more mobile of course but Cromptons accuracies went up across the board and he has a better overall arm. My line basically stayed the same one or two down 1 one or two up 1 or 2 but they were all 90's or high 80 already. Its like the stupid madden logic wants everybody to be like a 80~90 player regardless of what they actually do especially for skill positions.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum