* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Gameplay

+8
johnnylagz17
Cheddah_Cheez
nickkwiesh1
jmojsoski
Mjkight
dtigertron
chizz522
ezweightloss
12 posters

Go down

Gameplay Empty Gameplay

Post by ezweightloss Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

does anyone know how or if to you use hot routes?

is it just me or is this kick meter bullshit?

in my opinion... worst madden ever gameplay wise.. the graphics are good and what not but i am really disappointed overall.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Empty Re: Gameplay

Post by chizz522 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 pm

I likw the game overall but i think the new audible sucks and i dont like not having R2 to hit the holes quick
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 am

okay i figured out the hot route system but it is garbage, just like the audible system along with the line shifting system

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Empty couldn't disagree more

Post by dtigertron Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 am

I love this game, and I think that the game play is the best ever. I think that you are used to M10. Once you adjust to M11 you will see it is much more like NFL. The Defense can't make 5 adjustments in 5 seconds in real life. If you have to make more then one or two adjustments after picking your play, then you should find a new playbook that you don't have to tweak so much after leaving the play calling screen.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 am

Im still excited because its madden.

However im not excited about...

1. Kick Meter
2. No turbo
3. New d-pad system for audibles and hout routes
4. Some of the blocking ive seen.
5. Gameplay seems slow sometimes.
6. Shortened playbooks
7. Im worried that there is going 2 be alot of ways 2 cheat this game. ive played one game and it seemed as if the other user had some kinda turbo blitz. i couldnt block his end when he usered him all game. i felt lkike iwas running in mud.

Im just disappointed in this years game period.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

i agree wit MJKINGht...and for dtigerton...i was one person in madden 10 that made up custom plays on D before the ball was snapped..so the hot route on sucks this year and throws a ranch into my plans...my D was the key to my success and this control system stunts my growth...and
i AGREE WITH MJKINGHT I AM DISAPPOINTED
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

i dont like a few things in the game. like u guys metioned the kicking meter is horrible. what was wrong with the old one? also the blocking is sometimes god awful. i usually play as the packers but i can never find a hole in the defense while running. i thought they had fixed the running last year but they ruined it again. also sometimes i will hike the ball out of the shotgun and notice that the four d-line man are on my ass i mean wtf?

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Empty Gameplay

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I actually think the blocking is the best, it's been ever. I've always been a run first player, and this year has been the first in a long time where my blockers actually give me a hole that stays open long enough for my RB to reach the LOS. Pulling blockers pick up the end, or the OLB, if its a 3-4/if he blitzes. Blockers block continue to block upfield if they pancake their man or he falls. All in all, I think they've done a great job with that. As far as everything else goes...the only two problems I've been having are that they want you to remain in the pocket to produce an accurate throw, yet the pocket collapses too quickly and it's impossible for deep routes to develop if you're playing a team with a decent pass rush AND the defensive secondary's AI is absolutely miserable. I played a buddy yesterday and he had wide outs running wide open behind my secondary every time. I don't know if its a bug where sometimes the secondary just doesn't follow receivers deeper than 15 yds, or the fact that my corners were just being beaten off cuts/sheer speed, but I think that's the biggest problem. The new audible system isn't that difficult, after you learn what's what it just requires an extra button press compared to the old way. I actually like the kick meter this year, as it makes the kicks that should be easy easy, and the ones that should be hard hard. Playbook wise, just don't use the gameflow bs, and it's like it's always been.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Told yall get turbo on..period... you can turn it on just turn off something in the options ( i forget what) lol

kicking is different and actually does nothing they say ( they claim it shows the difference between a great and horrible kicker ) ..blah blah blah

blocking on returns is bs I can just get to the 20 if i break some tackles

blocking on runs is bs im hit at the line everytime or the outside but still line of scrimmage just out side part..

cbs dont play the ball like they promised unless its a cpu team ( not player controlled by cpu I mean the hole team lol..like they hate us lol)

noticed run plays are much harder wich is fine ..if there was a good f'n reason why the d knows immediately that I am running the ball on certain plays I understand but your mlb wont catch me in a cover 2! wtf is he doing in the backfield lol

the gameflows nice honestly but they call alot of the same bs over n over and call plays that at most times dont make sense..

Overall Idk how I feel , Adapt , after that we'll change our opinions ..but you need turbo it feels ridiculous to have a de run down my rb ( or djax on a screen) when the de is some1 in a 3-4 like alberta noworth ..u kno the fat @ss on the skins

any way overall..it's madden..

but the blocking is bs
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm

yea it seems to me sometimes they want u to user the corners. the packers have al harris and charles woodson but i had trouble stopping the jets. and there is still the problem of no matter what u do the middle of the field is almost always wide open. i have no idea what to do about it. i run zone/man to man and there is no way to cover the gaping hole that magically appears over the middle. one last thing is the tackling while running the ball. guys will break like 5 or 6 tackles on one play!!

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm

HOW ABOUT THE ANNOUNCERS MESSING UP NAMES HORRIBLY ... they messed up hard names ..mixed up names , said the wrong guys ..all in 1 qtr for me..randy moss threw a td to ma thay is ki wi nika ( his names not pronounces anywhere near that and hes a DE on the giants..n both players weren't even playing!!!!! WTF)

JUST- wow lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm

This just goes to show how unique people are in likes and dislikes NO ONE is wrong here, I myself am not impressed with the game I have played 3 ranked matches all the games have been tight but the BIG PLAY is very evident. As far as the Running I also am a run first guy but in my games it has been feast or famine Either a yardage loss or 1 yd gain or a big play because of that I find myself in 2nd and long ALOT. which makes me have to pass on 2nd down which I don't like it seemed in Madden 10 I would consistantly gain at least 4 yards on first down and I would have options on second Down. ALSO I miss the KO returns Now you are lucky to get to the 25 I found it a great challenge to stop my opponent on KO as I always kicked deep no matter the situation now you don't even have to play defense on kickoffs. Kind of negates the Hesters, Cribbs and Jacksons in the game which is too bad. So my thought is I will learn to enjoy this game for what is is I wish it was 10 but guess what 10 is gone and now it is time to enjoy 11 and how it is played. Hopefully i will learn to like it then once I really like it they will change it again in 2012!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Vista, wouldn't you say that's how it is in the real NFL though? You never see a team really averaging 4 yds a carry. It's more like 1-3 yds here and there, sometimes you see a medium 5-10 yd run, and very rarely do you see big gain runs (Unless you're watching AP or CJ). That's why I think this madden is so much better when it comes to running...because the wholes are there, it's just a matter of patience and working the defense correctly.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:22 am

I agree nobody is wrong and its Madden.

However i couldnt imagine anybody believing the blocking is better. I played one game. MY first and only rare fb fake hb toss was picked off (technically a fumble) by the Nose Tackle during the pitch. Ridicoulous.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 am

For the most part, no one likes change. and it will take time to master some of the nuances(i.e. pre-snap controls) of this game. But in my opinion the game is far more realisitic than the last. the graphics are better, and the overall gameplay is better. Yes we cant hit stick everyone at will anymore. and yes the gameplay is a little bit slower. But it looks more like an NFL game to me ...as for the gameflow thing. I dont like it, so I never use it. I love this game. The Gmen are nasty!!

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 pm

I would say that least years madden was way more realistic. Ive only played a few games online but ive already had over 300 yds receiveing with one guy lol, I never did that last year in 200+ games

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 am

play on All Madden. Its a totally different game.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 am

Aug17 wrote:play on All Madden. Its a totally different game.

I would but playing the CPU is boring, I prefer to beat a real person, and none of the leagues im in have started yet

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 am

I hear ya. Ive been messaging the guys in our group and challenging them to unranked All Madden Games. Message me if im on.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:50 pm

yea, if you go to the friends list and invite some one, you can set it to all madden
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 am

Aug17 wrote:play on All Madden. Its a totally different game.

I only play online now but I really hope its is a LOT better on all madden

i just passed for 600 yds then ran for 350 the next game with the vikes in ranked games. BTW I lost the game where I ran for 350. final score 59-58 he scored with 5 seconds left and got the 2 for the win. Only way either of us got a stop was on lucky fumbles or wide open WR's dropping it on 4th down. We both had a 2 KR TDs too Sad

last year I only ran for 350 or more 2 times in 200+ games

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

wheres the D..lmao,, and i honestly dont see how ppl are having this ridiculous amounts of yardage..not once have i broken the 150 yard on the ground or the 400 mark in the air...and tomer i would like to play u..add me
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 pm

IDk me and den-24 played good d but we also ripped huge gains just running or screen passes , I killed him on coverage and a kr for the score ...but he won the game with mendenhall and eddie royal lol

... so I'm mixed now I can see the complaints but I made some good stops , he also made some good conversions/stops as well ...
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Empty How are people getting big returns?

Post by mblammers Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Do I just suck at it or are my return men terrible?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

..follow ur blocks..move around dont just run straight , and it takes some luck like in real life

also ..it is possible you or your krs suck lol , maybe theyre slow..

also make sure the other players in the kr slots ( like the 5 you can pick as starter 2nd -backups) are good at blocking for w/e there position is it'll help

...speed accell , agility , are a must and you need to shake the 1st tackle ...
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum