* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

im living vicariously through you guys

4 posters

Go down

im living vicariously through you guys Empty im living vicariously through you guys

Post by ThePlague0208 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

Since I'm prolly the only one in the Madden Group who hasn't picked up their copy yet! Is it as bad as I'm reading on all these forums everywhere? It can't be that bad right?
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

im living vicariously through you guys Empty Re: im living vicariously through you guys

Post by jmojsoski Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

well dude....i havent had a PS3 in 8 months...i brougth a copy of madden and a ps3 yesterday and i am disappointed i came back to playing video games ( cuz of madden 11)...as a result, i went to the mall and picked up God of War 3....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

im living vicariously through you guys Empty Re: im living vicariously through you guys

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 pm

guys we have to remember that these sport games have BARELY A 6 MONTH DEVELOPMENT WINDO - new games often take 5-6 years to build form start to finish - its an unfair expectation to expect HUGE changes foir year to year - sure I am disapponted that online franchise doesnt have salary cap and contracts - and their enevitably be other aspects of the gamne that i to will dislike - but

Madden is definitely the best football game out there - i will buy it every year and enjoy it despite its limitations!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:39 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
Madden is definitely the best football game out there - i will buy it every year and enjoy it despite its limitations!

LOL - because madden is the ONLY NFL football game out there (backbreaker isnt football, its arena style 5 on 5 or some crap)

I would argue that NCAA is better but I'm not a fan of college football. But that game is more in depth, and it doesnt seem like the devs there are as lazy as the madden team.

I dont care if they only have 6 months to make the game, that is their problem not mine, If they need a few years to make a good game, then why not just sell us a roster update for $10-$15 every other year and come out with a new game every 2 years. They wont do that because they are GREEDY.

EA is exploiting their NFL license plain and simple, this game is supposed to be the flagship game for EA sports and every year it is more and more disapointing. Cant wait for the exclusive license to run out so 2k sports can blow madden out of the water. I will leave madden and never look back after them letting me down 10 years in a row.

Like greenerrr said, I will also buy it every year and TRY to enjoy it, because I love football and madden is the only NFL football game out there

last night just for fun I counted the glitches and mistakes I saw in 5 minutes of gameplay... I lost count at like 15. Commentary is constantly screwing up, gameplay glitches like my QB not handing the ball to my RB on a run play, thus leaving me 10 yds deep in the backfield unable to even throw it away because it was a RUN play, so now im sacked for a 10 yd loss because of a GLITCH??? wtf that is gonna suck when it happens in a franchise game. Do they do ANY testing on this game??? The mistakes I saw were obvious and probably not that hard to fix, yet they somehow make it into the retail version of the game. Its really pathetic honestly.

dude id recommend waiting another week or maybe 2 and getting the game used, plenty of people will sell it back to gamestop when they see that its even glitchyer (just made that up) than madden 10

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum