* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

vikings trade block

2 posters

Go down

vikings trade block Empty vikings trade block

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:47 am

cant believe im even doing this noone wants noone on my team but my rookie defensive tackle and he ain goin no where.

wr jacoby jones great slot wr tryna move in my rookie (lookings for a big back with a carry in the 90's like a larry johnson or lindel white type back)
wr brian robiskie great slot wr has better attributes than jacoby jones except for speed
mlb james farrior not caus he is old but i got a rookie im tryna work in (looking for a strong defensive end with a block shed in 90's or fs)

anyone see anything else u like hit me up but my rookie defensive tackle ain going nowhere no is kenny britt or andre johson and romo and my backs

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

vikings trade block Empty Re: vikings trade block

Post by DEN_24 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:54 pm

k i know u offered me longshot trade offer for AP last night lol so its my turn lol ur lookin for a guy like lendale white ? well i have white lol i was wondering if youd be willing to deal either your ROLB ernie sims or your LOLB davis thomas ? for white and anyone one of the other guys i have on my trade block ? note, i dont think im able to deal jeff faine anymore but anyone else on my block is good to go... oh and so is anyone one of my OLB's, if im getting sims or thomas... i can throw in a pick too if u want, lemme know
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

i would do that except i have no OLB to replace either with since octavien got hurt in our last game. i have a rookie big back so therefore i dont need lindell i was hoping u would take 2 great backs caus benard scott is beast mode and let me get AP haha your offer isnt so much of a long shot i just dont have replacements or a need for lindell right now as the rookie will do the job.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 pm

AIGHT MAN THANKS FOR THE CONSIDERATION THO... IM AIMING TO TAKE EITHER A ROLB OR LOLB FIRST IN NEXT SEASONS ROOKIE DRAFT BUT IF I DONT GET ONE, ILL HIT U UP AGAIN NEXT SEASON, MAYBE YOULL END UP GETTING A GOOD YOUNG STARTER AND LET GO OF SIMS OR THOMAS... OH, AND I TINK AP IS STAYIN PUT LOL HES GOT MY FRANCHISE TAG ON HIM LOL
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 pm

lol damn i dont blame u tho. i think OLB is where ima go for my first round pick in next years rookie draft seems to be the only whole on my team besides maybe another wr...that rookie i got wont cut it that deep pass he jus f'ed up in our last game was a sign lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:44 am

yeah but hes just a rookie, remember, he will definitely progress... i have a rookie WR in my line-up too and hes not quite there yet, but give him 2 or 3 seasons and he'll be better than colston... i need a backup QB and i think im gonna go with a LOLB first so... idk man, u might not have the best starters at OLB with sims and thomas, but theyre a hell of alot better than ben leber and tully banta-cain lol anyways, keep me in mind when the seasons over, incase u wanna swap some guys and make room for your rookies
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down