* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

New Member intro

2 posters

Go down

New Member intro Empty New Member intro

Post by Rui_F Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:47 pm

My online is rui_f and im an alcoholic.... oh sorry wrong group
Anyways been playing madden since ps1 and running franchises since then but since I'm all grown up now its hard to find friends
willing to play a whole season in one night the way me and 4 or 5 of my boys used too so been looking for a franchise online to run with.
I always use the raiders good or bad don't care. Online I have cheesed in the past but I never have initiated even if I was down. If somebody played me
straight up I have always done the same, don't mind losing (I did say I run with the raiders) but cant stand cheesers.
Anyways there seems to be a raiders fan on the franchises that are already started so hopefully I can pick up the next one.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

New Member intro Empty Re: New Member intro

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Rui_F wrote:My online is rui_f and im an alcoholic.... oh sorry wrong group
Anyways been playing madden since ps1 and running franchises since then but since I'm all grown up now its hard to find friends
willing to play a whole season in one night the way me and 4 or 5 of my boys used too so been looking for a franchise online to run with.
I always use the raiders good or bad don't care. Online I have cheesed in the past but I never have initiated even if I was down. If somebody played me
straight up I have always done the same, don't mind losing (I did say I run with the raiders) but cant stand cheesers.
Anyways there seems to be a raiders fan on the franchises that are already started so hopefully I can pick up the next one.

WELCOME BRO - glad to have yha - Our 1st NON-draft franchise is close to be finalized - the lottery for the top 12 teams will be 2morrow evening... Subsequently their will be a new NON-DRAFT franchise starting shortly there after (i am just finalizing a Commish) - I will keep you informed!!!

btw - i will leave this post in the the same spot for next 24 hours - so hopefully you can read my reply message - but i will than move into our "intoduce yourself" thread - (just dont want u to think i erased it)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down