* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Intro Statements from Commish

2 posters

Go down

Intro Statements from Commish Empty Intro Statements from Commish

Post by General_Hon Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Congrats on checking out an exciting fantasy draft league.

My mission statement: Provide a fun, competitive atmosphere that caters to the GM, Head Coach and Player fantasy while maintaining a high standard of sportsmanship and integrity.

I've played in leagues over the years (including Greeners of course) where guys in the league became more of a brotherhood, a community of members sharing the same common interest rather than selfish cut-throats who abuse glitches and display poor behavior on texts and psn.

This is a place where you can endule in your GM/Coach/Player fantasy to the fullest. Here, you will not have to worry about a league that won't survive because you have a commissioner who's immersed himself into the franchise mode since it was implemented offline many years ago. I'm not going to want the team I spent building through the draft and free agency to just end and since I am the commish, I won't have to. Your joy and excitement is safe here Smile

Big thanks to Greener for all his hard work and for the opportunity to run a league under his umbrella. He's certainly the prime example of dedication to fantasy draft leagues and the reason we are a continued success.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Intro Statements from Commish Empty Re: Intro Statements from Commish

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I thank Genral_Hon for his shoutout and i have no doubt this will be 1 of the top leagues for Madden 13 - Genral_Hon is highly committed gamer - and he is hugely knowledgable around madden - add the fact that there is no fantasy draft officially in Madden 13 - I have no doubt that this league will be monstor success...

Besides the fact that PS3MG can show that we have MULTIPLE fantasy draft leagues that function to the highest standard despite EA not having an official FD function - it will bring PS3MG to a new level - wE ALREADY HAVE A TERRIFIC MEMBERSHIP BUT AFTER WORD GETS OUT THAT WE ARE RUNNING SUCCESSFUL FD- even more guys will flock to our comunity hoping for a spot...

In the end - as long as we have taken care of all the guys that have made PS3MG a success to this point then we can look expanding so that newbies can have a chance to be in a FD in Madden 13 - but we will make sure we take care of our own before we expand - and hopefully the expanding leagues members can show they are legit and longterm players and in the end we will be even stronger!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down