* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!!

+7
Deathwish22
Child_Please4285
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
JDB721
jmojsoski
bigbuddah
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Empty SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!!

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 am

according to jdb...there are several guys on here that talk shit amongst yall selves about me. i find it very amusing that i have fans. if yall got somethin to say to me dont gossip like lil bitches man up say it so i kno who u are. at the end of the day, this is the internet. i dont care what yall got to say about me. i dont care about yall. i dont kno yall or care to know yall my click is full. these personal attacks by jdb are funny to me. i find it amusing that when someone runs out of things to say they point at shit like how i type or seem like i sound or try and say somethin bout my life like i ain fuckin or somehting like i dont get pussy like who cares. i kno me...i know what i do and dont do. i play several games. i stick with 3 games mainly and according to jdb im scared to go and get mlb the show. like i told him man. me beatin his ass on madden and him running off sayin o play me in mlb the show and ill beat u is like a body builder losing a sprint race to a smaller guy and saying lets get on this bench see if u will beat me hahaha like fa real my dude.

honestly i just want whoever got somethin to say bout me to come out and say what yall say behind my back according to JDB or is he lying tryna drag ppl into it. if yall cant understand me then good dont read my shit. i feel like this man, im a 100% type a dude man all day everyday. straight up and down. i dont kno yall but i treat erbody wit respect for the most part unless u do somethin to me. my post game reviews are my oppinion and i tell it like it is how i feel. if u hurt by it let me kno ill re word it or somethin. stop the internet dissin man. i just think JDB is in love wit me or somethin caus he talkin bout the same shit for 2 weeks now like i care. nagging is a female trait my dude cut it out.

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!! GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY YALL SAY IT HERE LET ME KNO WHO ARE SO WHEN WE PLAY I CAN TRY AND BURY YA MA FUCKIN ASS.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Empty Re: SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!!

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 am

well dude, if you have haters you must be doing something right... keep up the good work in my opinion...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 am

Your stupid retarded ass said that you don't care, yet you type out this long as story showing how much you really do care. You play three games all the time? HELLO I HAVE BEEN CHALLENGING YOU TO COD YET YOU ALWAYS CHANGE THE SUBJECT LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE. You wont do shit to anyone who hates you, but beat them at madden. You are scared to get MLB because you would be at the bottom of the totem pole. Your internet video game ego would be destroyed then. Continue making excuses and sounding like a 4 year old who dropped out in 9th grade. When you want to be my bitch on COD, let me know. We know you won't play me at a game I'm better than you at because that's not your style. You would rather run your mouth about madden and make up excuses why baseball is so horrible.

You don't have a fan club. You want me to be in love with you because you are a faggot and never get laid. You smell like shit and no bitch other than fat ones would entertain the idea of taking your 23 year old virginity. Quit pretending you didn't say shit in our messages. Here goes Bigbuddah playing the 'feel sorry for me, I didn't say anything' card. You sure do treat everyone with respect, yet you post on the forums how someone you can't beat uses cheap tactics and shit. I doubt your ignorant ass will be able to read what I just posted, so get your mommy to read it to you. We all know you still live with her.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:26 pm

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard

leave it to FF for the comedic relief
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! STFU-Bucket
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 pm

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Funnay_Off_to_the_left
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Like I've been saying for the last 2 weeks u come at me with this crazy stalker bullshit...say what u want to make urself feel better thinkings that ur bothering me when ur not...challenging me to mw2 I'm not giving u my psn for my account so yo stalking ass can message me at 12 and 1 am. U do love me...u love to hate me. Jus shows how ignorant u are when u try and go personal wit the attacks and honestly I'm not going there caus I DON'T KNO U. U fail to realize dat how tough u try and sound means nothin to nobody...I can say the same shit as u but why noone cares. I'm funnier than u are anyway without goin personal...its the internet chump...stop compensating lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 pm

i really wouldn't pay that guy no mind buddah he just likes to argue on the forums and bring up mlb the show which im not sure how it has any relevance on a madden forum but be easy buddah like Jmo said you must be doing something right
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Of course your retarded ass has never gotten personal with anybody on the boards. LOL wait until you lose again. You will just say you let them win. You are a coward and once again won't play me at COD. Enjoy trying to compensate for your lack of skills by claiming you play other games, then bitch out when the time comes to put your money where your mouth is. The way to beat you at madden is simple. Stop your crossing routes, inside designed runs that you automatically run outside with, and watch out for IOR kick returns if you are close in the game.

I'm sure that you weren't trying in our last game lol especially when you did
the inside out return like a pro. Pretty much alot of people are tired of hearing you spout arrogance laden bullshit pertaining to madden. When mlb the show comes out, you will one of the few top players that will make excuses when everyone swiitches over to baseball. I know for a fact Jmo, Greener, Falcons, Cheddah, Deathwish, and dodgerfan won't hide with their
tail between their legs like you. Good thing, because I won't have to read your daily posts about how you are so awesome. If I'm such an internet shit talker, you don't live far from me. I would be riveted by the idea of saying it directly to your face.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:i really wouldn't pay that guy no mind buddah he just likes to argue on the forums and bring up mlb the show which im not sure how it has any relevance on a madden forum but be easy buddah like Jmo said you must be doing something right

It has everything to do with MLB the show since this group (which looks like most of the people in it) moves over to MLB when the game releases. Childplease, maybe if you weren't a play now bum, then you would know these things. Childplease and Buddah are the real boyfriends. They always come to save each others asses.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 pm

i don't know if i'll be playin much mlb, i was thinkin of painting my bathroom and watching it dry instead...course when thats done theres always grass growing in the summer as well so baseball and all its endless complexities will have a hard to taking my attention away from those two activities. just tired of seeing such a simple minded game like baseball tossed into another jersey shore drama fest. if i wanted reality tv i'd watch it, i play madden to AVOID drama not see it constantly plastered all over these boards.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

lol @ ff its funny cause i love the show but the online play is horrible for all the bad stuff said about madden servers the show is 10x worse the game moves so badly its pathetic why i do buy MLB every year i never play online
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 pm

I don't see how a game full of bugs in gameplay is so much more complex than baseball. Baseball situations are pretty complex. Each pitch has significance and you can't run money plays every third down on mlb. If anything madden is much less complex than mlb the show. If you don't want to play mlb, that's fine. Just please don't spout bulllshit when you honestly haven't played the game. Lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:lol @ ff its funny cause i love the show but the online play is horrible for all the bad stuff said about madden servers the show is 10x worse the game moves so badly its pathetic why i do buy MLB every year i never play online

That's because your connection is probably garbage. I played cheddah cheez and dodgerfan. We never had internet trouble. I would love to play you online, but of course you won't lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! Internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard

leave it to FF for the comedic relief

LMAO!!! I just about pissed myself after I saw this. Falcon fucking kills me! Funny fucking shit!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm

JDB721 wrote:
Child_Please4285 wrote:lol @ ff its funny cause i love the show but the online play is horrible for all the bad stuff said about madden servers the show is 10x worse the game moves so badly its pathetic why i do buy MLB every year i never play online

That's because your connection is probably garbage. I played cheddah cheez and dodgerfan. We never had internet trouble. I would love to play you online, but of course you won't lol

I agree with Child_Please on this one...the franchise/online gameplay was absolutely fucking terrible last year. That is why I quit playing it in July. The game was good...the online experience just sucked balls.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Well obviously noone else hates me on these boards but u...and u lied saying that u talk shit about me to other players...that was the purpose of this post...its what eva tho have fun with baseball

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm

madden problems are that they are having problems connecting but when them game connects it usually running smoothly but the show is the opposite they connect but it runs horrible and jdb you would probably kill me in the show like i would kill you in madden but that dont make the show better or worse im not sure why you insist on name calling but whatever do your thing i guess
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:21 pm

LMAO I have no motive to lie about what people have said about you. Have fun pretending everyone likes your arrogant ass. I'll enjoy baseball. Just like I enjoy madden. I'm not scared to lose like you.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Child_Please4285 wrote:madden problems are that they are having problems connecting but when them game connects it usually running smoothly but the show is the opposite they connect but it runs horrible and jdb you would probably kill me in the show like i would kill you in madden but that dont make the show better or worse im not sure why you insist on name calling but whatever do your thing i guess

Madden stays connected so well that I got disconnected in the 4th quarter up by 21 and didn't get the win. We weren't saying the game was better. I was arguing that madden isn't way more complex than mlb. Read next time. Thanks
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 pm

i have the show, i don't play it because its boring. just like baseball. but its my personal preference and i don't need to get in a pissing contest of something as mindnumbing as baseball or mw2. now...before you jump on me and defend that arcade-like kiddie game where top fraggers are often found hiding in a garbage can with proximity mines to accumulate kill streaks, we need to address real games of user skill and team play...quake, counter-strike and bc2 should be the standard of comparison and competition. in the meantime, maybe someone can come out with an equivalent game like this so we can shit talk everyone who doesn't play it as well...

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! 2zgc8ly

point is...the senseless and childish name calling is just becoming completely absurd, especially personal attacks based on someones skills in something as meaningless as a video game.

**and don't take my opinion seriously jd, i mean it comically...cause seriously dude...this shits just getting a bit ridiculous dont ya think?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 pm

I just preordered this game at gamestop...lol...SO cant wait to start my knitting franchise..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

jmojsoski wrote:I just preordered this game at gamestop...lol...SO cant wait to start my knitting franchise..lol

LMAO!! i heard theres gonna be a ton of nano knitters online tho...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Everyone else can name call, but when i start grilling someone, I'm getting too personal. Falcons, you honestly think Quake, Counterstrike and BC2 aren't arcade style, but COD is? LOL I have a friend I've known for years. He could have easily went pro on Counterstrike. He says COD is insane and he could never handle it. This camping you speak of? Counterstrike and Quake are full of that shit. Same goes for BC2. Don't start hating on COD because you can't handle it. I win all day and I don't camp. You said your K/D on one of the games you played was really high. You know how that happens? BECAUSE YOU ARE CAMPING. You are entitled to your opinion, but not half ass based facts. Comparing everyone to the noobs you ran into the one time you played COD is laughable. Wanna know why every game is compared to Call of Duty? Thats because COD is the standard of first person shooters. If you dont want to play with killstreaks, theres a game option on COD you can play with killstreaks removed. So every time you are a noob at a certain games, it boring. I get it now.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum