* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!!

+7
Deathwish22
Child_Please4285
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
JDB721
jmojsoski
bigbuddah
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!!

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! - Page 2 1182887529312
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm

ugh don't get me started on what makes a good first person shooter...i was fragging on wolfenstein when you were still in diapers. its the fact that COD is made to be single player game that totally ruins its concept for me and is still considered a joke among pro pc gamers. pc gaming still pulls in the biggest international tournament, namely cs and starcraft (albeit not fps just speakin in relation to pc).

with that said, i could care less what the 16 year old community is doing INDIVIDUALLY with COD as that is all it will every be, theres no team strategy which is actually perfect for our ADD ridden online gaming community (casual gamers). i prefer to play with teammates and execute strats rather than run around on team deathmatch talking shit to 12 year olds on a mic. again, i have mw2...it got shelved after a couple months of repetitive gameplay so i don't know where its at now, but thats where it was when the hypetrain came rolling though. as far as console fps games go, yeah sadly enough COD is the reigning king...but i don't play fps on the ps3, pc gaming is where i make my money. i didn't go pro, but cevo main and esea im isn't bad at all considering i pieced all of my teams together and called all strats.

as far as camping in counter-strike and quake, you've obviously never competitively played either one...if you did, you would realize YOU are the one pulling bs assumpitons in defense of that nerfed version of 'modern warfare'. here my proof...my 2nd account after i sold my first 4 digit on ebay with both cal main and professional proof under team meepins. trust me, i been around the lan scene and pro gaming circuit...and i'm sorry but COD is still the laughing stock of pro graming. it also shows i'm clearly not the best, but can respect others who are better as it requires a lot more skill to make a team and take it pro, something i've yet to achieve. i don't get owned in any video game, i get bored.

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! - Page 2 67pnie

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Diapers? I'm 21. I didnt know you were 40 years old. Its says you are 29. I hope you learned how to tie your shoes in the whole 8 years you were alive before me. LOL
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:48 pm

SPEAK UP DAMMIT!!!!!! - Page 2 Man

I didn't know Falcons was FATHER TIME. My bad.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm

exactly, i was 10 when i started playing castle wolfenstein...you were 2. either way, now you got me wantin too play some cs...damn you lol. just to further back up my fps skills...this is from a match vs 3 of the now best players in america (the other remained esea-main level which is still good) which i aced. im our team awper so i really don't get many cool multi frag clips.

from another random match 1 vs 4 clutch

i'm not trying to argue with you, or insult you...just debating opinion and giving MY reason so i hope u understand that.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:56 pm

alright guys. i think you guys (buddah and jdb) are both in the wrong. it's just a game. there is no need for arguments and put downs and all this shit. and as far as you challenging him in other games has no relevance. i'll challenge you guys at nhl hitz 2002! yeah okay? get my point? it's stupid. if you guys have a rivalry going then good and keep it in clean fun.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Of course bro. Thats why I posted my hilarious picture of Father Time.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

I was potty trained very fast as a baby btw LMAO I'm kidding about the point of that statement. Though I was out of diapers fairly quickly.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:01 pm

JDB721 wrote:I was potty trained very fast as a baby btw LMAO I'm kidding about the point of that statement. Though I was out of diapers fairly quickly.

who knows these days it wouldn't surprise me if kids who are 2 years old aren't already starting their fragging careers lol...fps games have really changed a lot. its all about run n gun now as far as teamplay goes and in public servers its basically all about how gay can you play which is why i have to take a break for madden season or i get sick of BOTH games.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Yah I always roll with teams that use strategy. I just don't do clans. My gf would probably kill me and I just find it little kid like anyways.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I agree with ez. You're always gonna run into people that have things about them that you don't like, and they're not always gonna like thigns about you. No reason in getting into arguments with them about shit as meaningless as madden. It's clear JDB doesn't like buddah, and buddah doesnt like JDB. We get it, no point in discussing it further. When you have to play each other try and beat the other, end of story. I have a rivalry with Jmo, partly because he beats me everytime, partly because he likes the Broncos who are quite possibly the shittiest franchise in football Very Happy .

JDB, if buddah really gets to you, just think about how badly FF raped him in DW's playoffs last year. That's what I did when buddah dominated me!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I would beat him at COD but hes scared. I would beat him at MLB, but hes scared. I would beat him at Madden if I played 24/7 for like 10 years like him.

I agree but his ignorance is just too much sometimes. I always day dream about him losing 42-7 at the half against Falconsfan. Then I think of Jmo beating Falcons in the SB and cant help but to shout out. JK falcons.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 pm

JDB721 wrote:LMAO I have no motive to lie about what people have said about you. Have fun pretending everyone likes your arrogant ass. I'll enjoy baseball. Just like I enjoy madden. I'm not scared to lose like you.

JDB and I have had our differences but I completely agree with him. Buddah is an arrogant asshole who thinks he is better than everyone else and is constantly pounding his chest and talking down to 90% of the madden group. Really not what we are all about and not the kind of player that makes the league fun for EVERYONE. Im sure his arrogance turns a lot of the more average players off. You dont see any of the other top players posting every other day about how great they are and how they dont even have to try because they are so damn good... get a life dude nobody cares

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 pm

"I have a rivalry with Jmo, partly because he beats me everytime, partly because he likes the Broncos who are quite possibly the shittiest franchise in football Very Happy ."

Yea we have a heated rivarly going on...and as far as saying the broncos have a shitty franchise, yea i would have to agree with our current direction, however, the chargers have a history of choking and not winning the big one...which describes there current owner in VIP and deathwish..lol..but all in all, the denver broncos have 2 SB trophys in franchise history while the chargers have none and there window is closing or closed after this season..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

tomer629 wrote:
JDB721 wrote:LMAO I have no motive to lie about what people have said about you. Have fun pretending everyone likes your arrogant ass. I'll enjoy baseball. Just like I enjoy madden. I'm not scared to lose like you.

JDB and I have had our differences but I completely agree with him. Buddah is an arrogant asshole who thinks he is better than everyone else and is constantly pounding his chest and talking down to 90% of the madden group. Really not what we are all about and not the kind of player that makes the league fun for EVERYONE. Im sure his arrogance turns a lot of the more average players off. You dont see any of the other top players posting every other day about how great they are and how they dont even have to try because they are so damn good... get a life dude nobody cares

Hey, I don't know the guy, but judging from his posts and whatnot, yeah that's how he seems, but he didn't talk shit or disrespect me in anyway when we played so it doesn't bother me. Some people are arrogant and pompous (not saying buddah is, bc I don't know him) in life. If you guys haven't met anyone like that in life, I'm suprised, but I guarantee you will, and you'll have to learn to deal with them. On here it's even easier, just don't read their posts. If you gotta play them, get your game in and leave it at that.

And Jmo, the Chargers have an AFL championship title thank you very much. And yeah we are probably gonna tank this season despite Phil crushing the passing game...but at least we didn't make Darren McFraud look like Barry Sanders, or let the Raiders score a franchise record points on us...
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I was kinda over him IORing on me a couple of weeks ago, but then when I saw he was saying he plays down to people was when it blew a fuse. You would think after playing so much madden and being able to play down to people, one would play a NEW GAME. No BigBuddah decides that if anybody makes progress towards beating him, he was playing down to them and experimenting like his "lab rats".

I'm sure someone got close to beating him, then he decided to make a post about how he is not really trying. The reason he does this is for self-assurance. Madden dominance is the only thing the guy has to be proud of, so when that is jeopardized, he goes into denial mode and makes up petty excuses. He even says it himself that the attention is something he loves. To add onto what Tomer said, you don't hear other top players coming on the boards for the public to see degrading their opponents and making excuses. Sure guys rib each other and talk friendly shit. Thats awesome and I'm totally in support of that. Friendly jabbing is fun and completely normal. Madden is Buddah's life therefore when in any form of insecurity, the excuses pile in. When you challenge him to a game you both play, he can't handle losing so he will decline.

Everyone can call me childish and whatever else. I can live with that, but I won't let some punk ass madden loser try to pretend he feels sorry for all of us with a life and experiments on us like "lab rats". Not happening. Thanks to all the people who understand where I am coming from. I appreciate the unbiased opinion. I just wish Buddah hadn't sicked his boyfriend on me.

Well in other news. I know Chad Ochocincos psn id. I got it a long time ago from a radio station interview at the Super Bowl. I do't think he adds people since he probably received a million friend requests. If you want it, send me a message. I forgot it initially, but it recently registered in my mind again.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 am

first i wanna say that looked like the worst game ever made like it was made by graphic design students or something hahaha

seriously tho this thread has gotten out of hand o boy jdb keeps "grilling" ppl for no reason and still noone has answered the true question of this thread and that was who else talks shit about me. if they cant man up and say it then ill take that as JDB was lying and making shit up like he usually does to make hisself think he is making points that noone cares about caus this is the internet. im done wit this guy say what u want ive given u enough of my time. see u on madden again unless u take a cpu or sim game.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 am

sad thing is i made it in 5 minutes off the template i had left over from making my avatar...which is about equivalent to as much time the madden dev team applied to their game this year.

and ochocinco plays on xbox, not ps3.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 am

LOL Someone made a whole topic about you BigBuddah and in this same thread Tomer just said you are an arrogant asshole. Either you can't read or you just dont read at all. You are in denial. I'm not making shit up retard. Geez I feel sorry for you. I don't like feeling sorry for pompous assholes like you, but I will definitely make an exception for you.

BTW, Falcons. Ocho does play PS3 and XBOX. I have the interview saved on my ps3 if you want to hear it. He says GOD DAMN live on the radio. Father Time's logic fails.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 am

Bigbuddah the post I started was all in fun I meant no ill will toward you.

Your post are pompus and condesending but I really don't care.

While I was at work today I was thinking about your post and the idea came to me to post a funny post (at you expense) on ways to help you make the game more enjoyable. You have to admit you asked for it.

I enjoy reading your scouting reports, rankings and anything else that is written.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDBBannedbymaddenloser Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL falcons doesnt want everyone to know. He banned me? Oh no. Thank god this isnt my whole life like him. I'm going to homework so I can pay my bills Smile

JDBBannedbymaddenloser

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm

i banned you because your totally out of line in every one of your posts, not just our personal issues but the ones you make with everyone else.

if theres even one person who would like to see you back they can pm me...somehow i don't think thats going to happen.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum