* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Trash Talking

+7
falconfansince81
jmojsoski
bigbuddah
Cheddah_Cheez
JDB721
Vista3131
Child_Please4285
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trash Talking  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talking

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

LMAO. and the insecurities are flying, damn bro...sounds like not only do you have major motivational problems but you got mad women problems as well. your defense for everything is 'DERP U CAN'T GET LAID' or 'I'LL BE MAKING MORE MONEY' or even better...'PLAY ME IN THE SHOW'. yeah good luck with that, please try again when you've actually accomplished something in life. oh wait...lol..heres my address lets meet at the flagpole and FIGHT! hahahaha...you can't be serious, right? your such a fucking joke...and trust me, its not I can't afford to buy weed as i told you i choose not to waste it on that. i don't care that i don't make 6 figures, i make plenty to support a comfortable lifestyle and enjoy what i do. i rather you know, invest it in my house, car, savings account, ira, student loans, bills. and its nyquil, not advil pm...cause i was sick...just wanted to clear that up, i'm actually dying to see what you got left this is just getting better and better.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

i want to thank u guys for entertaining me the last week or so that ive been off work. seeing as how i may be off for a bit longer please keep it up. this jerry springer shit is great. its just a game. i coulda died 2 weeks ago due to the blockage they found in my heart. still have at least 2 more tests to go b4 they figure out what exactly to do about it. that my friends is real life shit. not this fuckin game.
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

i've lost all seriousness in this topic anyways, once it came down to cheap shots and false assumptions i just started laughing. hope all's well slick, glad to hear your doin alright man.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Sorry to hear that Slick. Hope all is well.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 am

Rui_F wrote:Treat others as you would want to be treated. Period

When I played ball I would pop people then when the whistle blew I would extend my hand to help them up
When I was wearing the uniform and getting shot at and shooting back, when the shooting was done the same guy that was trying to kill me was the guy I was calling for a medic to try to save his life or at least make his last few minutes on this earth more comfortable.
When I see the little old lady using her turn signal to merge into traffic instead of speeding up I let her in, I might get home a little later but I hope someone would do it for me and my family.
Its a simple creed but if you apply it for most of your life one would hope you get what you deserve.

Sorry If I am off topic by bringing real life into this discussion but all the crap on these boards, and in some of my games, over the last few weeks is starting to wear me thin and making me think its just not worth being on here.

this is a great post
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: