* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

new cheeser alert

+5
saastar
GREENERRRR
ezweightloss
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new cheeser alert Empty new cheeser alert

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

in mullets league, psn browardgoons...don't let this guy in your leagues. how he got into mullets is beyond me...clearly didn't bother even acknowledging the sim league element let alone reviewing the rules.

description of the brief game we had: now before we started i messaged him saying at some point i have food delivery coming so i need about 5 mins when it gets here.

he kicks to start, squib kick...um, ok whatever. i have 3 consecutive drops (2 by andre johnson lol) and punt and pin him at the 7. his 1st play is a rb screen to which he runs to the other side of the field with the qb but its incomplete. wow...i'll just let it go, next play is another full sprint qb rollout to the right to which my defender drops the pick. he eventually drives downfield with this method of rollouts and draw plays and even goes no huddle at the goaline after a qb sneak. again, whatever...7-0.

next series, another squib kick...playin some line stack blitz defense so i just go deep to johnson and score. he gets it back and i sack his qb doing the rollout and he fumbles it to me. i kick a fg go up 10-7 and kickoff. my doorbell rings and my food is here so i pause the game. after going through the receipt and card signing process...i come back to see hes been driving down field and is already at my 30! WTF...i pause...he immediately unpauses...i say thanks, and here we go. 4th and 3 on my 25 hes down 10-7. fake fg...i stop him and quit right after, told him to read the rules and maybe we'll play again...im sick of wasting time on guys like this. personally i think he should just be replaced asap but thats on mullet...if he does anything at all.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty Re: new cheeser alert

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

nice lol.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am

i nominate mullet for worst current madden group commish. i'm gonna offer to take over his league for him because it's getting ridiculous.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:12 am

well... repalcing any commish is a SENSITIVE DSUBJECT - obviously he has to be onboard with the decision - NAD THSI REQUIRES US TO WORK WITH HIM - so lets move this forward in the appropriate manner and not upset any1 - or this could be a real clusterfarg!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:18 am

that is if he ever replies.. T_T

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty yeah i was in mullets league

Post by saastar Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 am

once but it just seemed like the league wasnt going to well and nobody was playing their games..... so wasnt worth staying in anymore...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:36 am

its moves pretty slow, so it'll be a couple weeks before we advance anyways. but i would like to at least see this issue addressed...it was by far the worse display of cheese and poor sportsmanship i've seen in a game.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm

I Will approach Mullet on the issue - and he is offically not allowed in any other LGS - UNLESS HE SOMEHOW CAN CONVINCE US THAT HE IS WORTHY OF 2ND CAHNCE CONSIDERATION - and i am big on 2nd chances - i HAVE HAD PLENTY OF 2ND CHANCES IN LIFE - its only reasonabl;e to reciprocate WHEN SOME1 IS WORTHY OF THAT CONSIDERATION...

btw - have u sent a m,essage at all to mullet about him?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

yeah i am too, thats why i said if you read the rules maybe we can try again...and yeah i messaged mullet about it but i haven't been on since last night after we played...had a lot of other things to do, playing some lobby game wasn't exactly on the priority list. this guy just didn't have a clue...it was like, i got back in with my food and as i'm walking through my kitchen i hear the commentators sure enough he unpaused the game and continued playing lol...WTF MAN?? again, disrespect and ignorance are two things i really don't tolerate.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 am

I am going to take acception to Saastar here because the league is not going at the pace you like, really is not grounds to quit it.
Instead of doing something constructive, you just quit how does that solve anything you make the league weaker because now we are down another player.
Seems to me that if things don't go your way you just quit who needs that broh.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty ????

Post by saastar Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 am

this was a long time ago... this was before i knew any of these other leagues even existed... and at the time mullet wasnt doing anything like it seems he is still doing nothing... and if i quit bc things are going my way then i would have quit the league mid season... but instead i didnt made it through the whole 1st season then the 2nd season comes along things happen and it goes down south so i quit that league and that was awhile ago... but i mean if u want to think that me doing that hurts the league then ok i agree... but mullet not trying to do much doesn help either... and why does it seem like no matter what happens or leaves franchises that im always the one singled out... always i could of left a league in last years madden then leave 1 in this madden and everyone jumps on the ban wagon and i have to hear alot of shit about it...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

Glad you clarified that it was a independant league, I have quit many many of those myself for the same reason, We all have I am sure. I have played in leagues with you and I never had any issue with you for sure, I was under the impression it was with in the Madden Group, My Bad.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 am

I agree...Mullet has really dropped the ball this year...even playing his games in other people's franchises besides his own.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 am

GREENERRRR wrote:I Will approach Mullet on the issue - and he is offically not allowed in any other LGS - UNLESS HE SOMEHOW CAN CONVINCE US THAT HE IS WORTHY OF 2ND CAHNCE CONSIDERATION - and i am big on 2nd chances - i HAVE HAD PLENTY OF 2ND CHANCES IN LIFE - its only reasonabl;e to reciprocate WHEN SOME1 IS WORTHY OF THAT CONSIDERATION...

btw - have u sent a m,essage at all to mullet about him?

I would definitely confront mullet on this issue...since it his league...and he is the only one who has the power to boot people...that sh!t is just unacceptable. He must have brought the guy in from the ranked game lobbies...f&cking cheezers!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

yeah he still hasn't replied to my pm or even acknowledged the issue, again its just one more thing slowly killing my interest in the game this year...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty nah its all good vista

Post by saastar Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 pm

i have no issues at all with any of the other groups in the league at all.. i actually have made some suggestions to make things different so people stay active.. and we are all working towards the same goal of trying to keep all these leagues going even if it mite be just 1 commish or franchise that is taking an beating bc of it.. but its all good vista... i still remember being in ur madden 2010 league when it wasnt in the actually madden group.. bc u was doing an damn good job!!! i mean it was 3 days and the games advanced... i mean there wasnt to many games simmed at all.. maybe 2 games if that a week got simmed.. and i dont recall anyone really quiting at the time that u was still commish of ur league... until some things happen and u had to step down then the new commish ran it to the ground.. but i think u did an great job.. and i look forward to playing u in the cpu drafted league...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

well i gave this guy a second chance...and in turn wasted an hour of my life watching this guy run goaline sets 85% of the time. 3rd was always a 4 man hitch route that the ai can't cover, ran the same PA if he could sneak in a te in his goaline run formation. on d he used the quarters man spy which for some god awful reason in madden is virtually impossible to run against as the spy prevents blockers from picking them up. he's actually terrible, but the gimmicky type game with the desperation audible glitch for a td that really had me lol. i'm looking at my play art and i see him do some audibles and all the sudden my lb gets assigned to his wr...soon as that happened it was all over, td. where are you people finding these guys, lobby rooms? anyways, i left the league until its cleaned out...again, i refuse to be apart of a league that allows people like that to shit all over the sim style of gameplay MG has strived for. clean up your fucking league, mullet.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 am

Wait, FF, are you saying Defenders in the spy STILL don't get picked up? That explains a lot, because I played a game where no matter what, this one linebacker wasn't being blocked at all. Fortunately he wasn't coming on the blitz, but it pretty much blew up all my running plays, until I realized he wasn't being picked up, but by then it was too late in the game and I couldn't run anymore anyway. I know he was def in a spy though because it was the same Defensive play pretty much all game regardless of my formation, and when I had to scramble that same LB was following me. I'm not gonna name this player though, because I've played him a number of times and he's always been legit.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty mullet dont care anymore

Post by saastar Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 am

there hasnt been even a post on the franchise since september!!! so mullet dont give to shits... but we need to get rid of some of these dying franchises and make some new ones... after we get some old up to speed...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 am

Would it not be better to keep the franchise but give Mullet some help running it? Again I hate to speak about this but we are 1 and half seasons in hate to start from scratch you know. Hey ask Greenerrrr to run it what's one more franchise LOL

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

new cheeser alert Empty lol

Post by saastar Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 am

i hear ya

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Wait, FF, are you saying Defenders in the spy STILL don't get picked up? That explains a lot, because I played a game where no matter what, this one linebacker wasn't being blocked at all. Fortunately he wasn't coming on the blitz, but it pretty much blew up all my running plays, until I realized he wasn't being picked up, but by then it was too late in the game and I couldn't run anymore anyway. I know he was def in a spy though because it was the same Defensive play pretty much all game regardless of my formation, and when I had to scramble that same LB was following me. I'm not gonna name this player though, because I've played him a number of times and he's always been legit.

yeah they won't get picked up, thats why people run the quarters double spy contain and stop power run formations. then they talk shit to you like they're good, and 'see u in da playoffs'...no you won't, scrub. but have fun cheesin the league, it was so much fun guessing run or PA out of 1 goaline set...or which hitch route he would hit on 3rd and short. i played a lobby game last night, and the guy i played was TWICE as sim as this bum in mullets league.

so long as guys like that are floating around his league i really don't care what happens to it...don't know most the people in there now anyways. my team was 8-1 too lol, with lots of potential...but it only takes one guy to ruin things.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:22 pm

i HAD A CONVERSATION WITH MULLET - HE HAS ACCEPTED MY OFFER OF HELP AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET HIS FRANCHISE BACK ON TRACK...

If u guys remember -0 it was only 2 weaks ago guys were baggin on Vista3131 franchise - sayn that it was gonna die - I just prioritized on replacing the dead weight - and now were in the playofdfs with 30 guys and i will fill the other 2 vacancies WITHOUT A PROBLEM....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:12 pm

cool, soon as that guys gone i'll rejoin mullets league...unless you wanna have a talk cause he won't listen to me and mullet won't respond. hate to give up my team but i really can't stand cheesers like this.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Damn Greenerrrr I don't know how you do it man. But these are great leagues broh!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum