* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

new cheeser alert

+5
saastar
GREENERRRR
ezweightloss
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new cheeser alert - Page 2 Empty Re: new cheeser alert

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Wait, FF, are you saying Defenders in the spy STILL don't get picked up? That explains a lot, because I played a game where no matter what, this one linebacker wasn't being blocked at all. Fortunately he wasn't coming on the blitz, but it pretty much blew up all my running plays, until I realized he wasn't being picked up, but by then it was too late in the game and I couldn't run anymore anyway. I know he was def in a spy though because it was the same Defensive play pretty much all game regardless of my formation, and when I had to scramble that same LB was following me. I'm not gonna name this player though, because I've played him a number of times and he's always been legit.

yeah they won't get picked up, thats why people run the quarters double spy contain and stop power run formations. then they talk shit to you like they're good, and 'see u in da playoffs'...no you won't, scrub. but have fun cheesin the league, it was so much fun guessing run or PA out of 1 goaline set...or which hitch route he would hit on 3rd and short. i played a lobby game last night, and the guy i played was TWICE as sim as this bum in mullets league.

so long as guys like that are floating around his league i really don't care what happens to it...don't know most the people in there now anyways. my team was 8-1 too lol, with lots of potential...but it only takes one guy to ruin things.

Yo Falcon, not sure what I was doing wrong, but me and my roommate (Shlarman) were labbing today and we tried to test out the qb spy glitch and couldn't get it to work. The only time it had any effect was when he had his d-line rushing, and manually moved all his lb's to one side of the field, put them into spies, and I tried to run to that side. Then some of them would get through unblocked usually, but that seems pretty legit considering it was a running play and they had no reason to watch the qb anymore.

I looked online and it said the glitch was been patched, so maybe its fixed?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:37 pm

if it was patched as good as ea patched the online franchise d/c then problem then i'm sure theres still a glitch for it, cause he ran the man align glitch too where you audible (dont know how they do this...) and it assigns a lb to wr1. i was staring at my playart when he audibled and saw it...was like WTF, then td.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm

yup I've had that happen to me a couple times too...didn't know it was a glitch til now
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:09 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:if it was patched as good as ea patched the online franchise d/c then problem then i'm sure theres still a glitch for it, cause he ran the man align glitch too where you audible (dont know how they do this...) and it assigns a lb to wr1. i was staring at my playart when he audibled and saw it...was like WTF, then td.

can u explain this TO MJKIGHT - compare some notes - because he describved a similar situation with some1 who gets a lot of press on here - and iof this is a legit BS tactic - screw him - he is done... BUT IT SOUNDS REALLY FAMILAR...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Wait a minute, if a player is in a QB Spy they go unblocked?

I know in our game Cheddah I mixed in a cover 4, cover 3, and some man with QB spy(s) out of the nickle sub formation but thats cause you had a running QB. I am totally oblivious to 98% of these glitches and always play legit, but if that is a glitch I meant nothing cheesy by it though bro. The only reason I would use a QB spy would be if my opponent has a scrambling QB, and I only use LBs in spy so far. If this is true it sucks because what else are you gonna do against someone that takes off with their QB when everyone is covered?

EDIT: Also, not for nothing, but when we played just about every time I used a QB spy it was with DeMarcus Ware (who I recently traded) but is rated 95 and is a BEAST. He shut down almost every running play on his side of the field whether he was in a zone or spy and he as also done that in previous games where I have not used a Spy, if that helps clear this up a little. It wasnt like some guy with a 45 awareness was doing this who is some random bench warmer.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah I know that's the case. It's happened in a couple games but it's not something I'd complain about because I know it needs to be done to protect against Vince. Also, a lot of players run with their QBs, prob more than you'd think so I know what you mean.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 pm

PaPZ187 wrote:Wait a minute, if a player is in a QB Spy they go unblocked?

I know in our game Cheddah I mixed in a cover 4, cover 3, and some man with QB spy(s) out of the nickle sub formation but thats cause you had a running QB. I am totally oblivious to 98% of these glitches and always play legit, but if that is a glitch I meant nothing cheesy by it though bro. The only reason I would use a QB spy would be if my opponent has a scrambling QB, and I only use LBs in spy so far. If this is true it sucks because what else are you gonna do against someone that takes off with their QB when everyone is covered?

EDIT: Also, not for nothing, but when we played just about every time I used a QB spy it was with DeMarcus Ware (who I recently traded) but is rated 95 and is a BEAST. He shut down almost every running play on his side of the field whether he was in a zone or spy and he as also done that in previous games where I have not used a Spy, if that helps clear this up a little. It wasnt like some guy with a 45 awareness was doing this who is some random bench warmer.

I know what you mean Pap, I did the same thing in my game with Cheddah and it was with Jon Beason. I didn't find out about the glitch until after the game when I read Falcon's post and Cheddah mentioned something to me, but definitely wasn't trying to be cheezy by doing it. Hard to tell if it was a glitch, or if Beason is just damn good cause he was blowing up the running plays no matter what d i was on. It would be extremely hard to make a rule against this, cause if the other guy wants to run with his qb, i feel like i should be able to spy him to stop it.

Also, for what it's worth me and Shlarman messed around in practice with this for about half an hour, we never saw a spy go unblocked on a running play unless we loaded up one side of the field with them and then ran to that side

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum