* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Games of the Week (Week 14)

5 posters

Go down

Games of the Week (Week 14) Empty Games of the Week (Week 14)

Post by ezweightloss Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 am

There are two huge games this weekend. one between the undefeated jmo and the playoff hungry chedda, the other between two double digit win teams in bigbuddah and ezweightloss. both games have serious playoff implications.

as jmo looks unstoppable and is defending his lombardi like it was the last piece of bacon at the nutty professor's house, chedda has been rolling and needs a win to keep a sleeper hold on that top wildcard spot in the afc. but in the end i think it comes down to the qb position where philip rivers has a huge advantage over the young josh freeman, interceptions will make the difference here. jmo keeps the goose egg in the loss column for one more week in a close game.

ez has been on fire lately, but buddah is the toughest opponent he will have faced in a while, but the key here is the two have never faced off. strategies will be completely new and adjusting on the fly will be on high alert. both teams have high powered balanced offenses so i'm looking for there to be a shootout, and buddah edges out a win with some help from the fans and the momentum from his big win over CP

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Games of the Week (Week 14) Empty Re: Games of the Week (Week 14)

Post by jmojsoski Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 am

good read..i guess i can do week 15..lol

"defending his lombardi like it was the last piece of bacon at the nutty professor's house" lol!
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Cheddah's my boy, but I'm rootin for jmo in this one. I need a lot of help if I'm gonna slip into the playoffs this year, and if Cheddah wins this its pretty much over for me.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Don't worry, I played like shit and got blown out. My standard performance against jmo.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

haha that sucks. Do the same thing in 2 weeks though please.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Hahah it's likely. I swear every game I play him it's one or two mistakes that make the difference. Especially with all that speed on his team if you make one mistake its a 35yd gain at least, gotta give him credit, he reads the coverage really well. Next time will be much closer.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Sucks you have to play him twice in 3 weeks too. What a brutal end of the season schedule

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Honestly I was I could play him again right now. I'd rather play him 6 times a year than half the other people in this league. Trying to figure out a way to beat Jmo is probably one of maybe 3 reasons I even bother playing this game anymore.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 pm

like i predicted i lost to to buddah, but it was a low scoring affair 17-13. both teams only had 1 offensive touchdown. much more of a defensive struggle than i anticipated. the only difference was buddah was able to capitalize of turnovers. with 2 td's and i was only able to get 10 on the board off turnovers. i threw a disasterous pick with only about 20 seconds left before halftime and buddah took it to the house about 95 yards. it was a heartbreaker.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

So...JMO how does it feel to be one the league's most feared opponents? LMAO! JMO is a great player. Most of the time guys beat themselves against him. If you don't make mistakes...he is beatable. Just ask Iivan. But I will warn you...my boy JMO has been on a complete tear this season.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:So...JMO how does it feel to be one the league's most feared opponents? LMAO! JMO is a great player. Most of the time guys beat themselves against him. If you don't make mistakes...he is beatable. Just ask Iivan. But I will warn you...my boy JMO has been on a complete tear this season.

Very true, I've had my oppurtunities to beat Jmo, he'll admit that, it just happened that in those opportunities I shot myself in the foot, and then he stepped on the gunshot wound. I've learned that if you don't make mistakes you can give yourself an opportunity to beat him, but if you do make mistakes he capitolizes on them right away. I'll tell you what though, there's no games I look forward to more than the weeks I play the Broncos.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down