* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Season 3 surprise teams...

5 posters

Go down

Season 3 surprise teams... Empty Season 3 surprise teams...

Post by jmojsoski Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am

The New Orleans Saints are enduring a 2-12 season that will respectfully be chalked up as a traumatic season.

BiLlDoZeR_27 in his second year as head coach in New Orleans should immediately pay dividends in season 3 with his experiences.

BiLlDoZeR_27 will look to take Kyle Orton to the transformation machine and produce a 30 touchdown, 12 interception season. The Saints have a pretty solid running core with Shone Green and Jerious Norwood. This season's big signing of Mario Manningham produced a disappointing season with under 1,000 yards, but should have better repoire with Orton after a full year in New Orleans and will hopefully improve.

With the Sants signings and new coaching staff, they should be an improved team. The fact that they also play in a pretty good division means that a 9-7 record could see them on the cusp of the playoffs as a wild card.

The Kansas City Chiefs have to get better.

After years of futility, they just have to.

You take away Chad Heene, who is not good and you add a number one overall Draft Pick, who is guaranteed to be pretty good and your quarterback position, which was ranked 29th in the league in passing yards last year, is vastly upgraded.

The Kansas City Chiefs defense is already solid with Kevin Williams, DeMarcus Ware,
Haloti Ngata and a good secondary. One can only dream about how good they will become next season.

Coach Mblammers thinks this is a great team and I dare you to show me an instance in which Coach Mblammers was wrong.

Okay, that might not be completely accurate, but the Kansas City Chiefs are going to be better next year. My prediction: The Kansas City Chiefs go 8-8

It seems that the Tennessee Titans have been the staple pick as the "surprise team" in the AFC South.

They have a ton of weapons on offense with Deasen Jackson and CJ Spiller, their defense is pretty solid and BlaineTheMono19 seems to be a quality NFL coach.

However, the Titans failed to make the playoffs this season.

Coming off their first winning season, the Tennessee Titans had an uphill climb ahead of them in season 2.

They had one of the hardest schedules in the league and play in one of the most competitive divisions in football.

But next year is the year the Tennessee Titans ascend to the playoffs. McNabb, is going to assert himself as an elite NFL quarterback and the Titans are no longer going to blow 4th quarter leads. My prediction: The Titans go 11-5.

This is a pretty easy pick.

Miami Dolphins make playoffs in 2011, rookie quarterback Chris Robinson looks good.

Dolphins expectations are high for the first time in the post-MJD era.

Dolphins had a disappointing 2010 and finish 4-12.

Ricky WIllaims is in better shape, Chris Robinson has great options in Santonio Holmes and Greg Olsen and there is less buzz around the team creating a more even-keeled temperment and more realistic expectations. Result: Dolphins will finish 10-6 and make the playoffs as a wild card team.

What you guys think??????

jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Season 3 surprise teams... Empty Re: Season 3 surprise teams...

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:29 am

I'd keep an eye on the Giants too. Coach Shlarman took over the team about halfway through the season and has been hard at work making trades and accumulating draft picks. I'd be surprised if that team doesn't take a big step forward next season, although with CP in the division their ceiling might be a wildcard team for now.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 am

Been a rough year in Tennessee, a lot of tough losses and yes, blown 4th quarter leads. But the future looks bright, young stud, C.J. "Ricky Bobby" Spiller has put up career numbers rivaling those of MVP candidate, Boutte. This coming despite a shoulder injury that kept him sidelined for 5 weeks. Before the injury the second year back was on pace for a legendary, 1,600 yard rushing, 1,000 yard receiving season. The Titans season wasn't going well before the injury, and when he went down all hope was lost. In the two games since coming back from the injury, young Spiller has averaged over 200 yards rushing per game. Although this season is a bust, the Titans are building momentum for next year, riding a two game streak and looking to close out the season with one more win.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Season 3 surprise teams... Empty Cheifs already talking playoffs in '12

Post by mblammers Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 am

I'm going to say it here and now: the Kansas City Chiefs will be a playoff team next year. You can put it in three inch headlines.

Holding two 1sts and two 2nds in this year's draft, and with a core of young players just entering their prime, this team is confident they will be contending come January of '13.

They are also coming off one of the biggest wins since M. Blammers took over the franchise. They won a sqeaker over the 13-1 Minnesota Vikings in a HUGE upset last night 17-14. (nevermind that Buddah was dc'd with 5 min left in the 4th! A win is a win, lol - and to my credit I think I had him. I had just picked him off and was at his 8 yard line. My d was stymying him pretty well. I also played him really tough in another franchise for 3 1/2 quarters until I reverted to bad habits.)

Don't scalp those season tickets yet, Chiefs fans. Expect great things next year!

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

mblammers wrote:I'm going to say it here and now: the Kansas City Chiefs will be a playoff team next year. You can put it in three inch headlines.

Holding two 1sts and two 2nds in this year's draft, and with a core of young players just entering their prime, this team is confident they will be contending come January of '13.

They are also coming off one of the biggest wins since M. Blammers took over the franchise. They won a sqeaker over the 13-1 Minnesota Vikings in a HUGE upset last night 17-14. (nevermind that Buddah was dc'd with 5 min left in the 4th! A win is a win, lol - and to my credit I think I had him. I had just picked him off and was at his 8 yard line. My d was stymying him pretty well. I also played him really tough in another franchise for 3 1/2 quarters until I reverted to bad habits.)

Don't scalp those season tickets yet, Chiefs fans. Expect great things next year!

Well let's hope by playoffs you mean in one of the wilcard spots. Because the Chargers are winning the division. We're furious after blowing 2 wins in the bag to solidify a playoff appearance this season. With Brown getting snubbed in a Defensive POTY vote, Freeman learning the offense, and a young dominant defense, if you don't see us in the playoffs this year, you WILL see us at the top of our division next year.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down