* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS

+3
jmojsoski
Vista3131
Deathwish22
7 posters

Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Vote_lcap33%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Vote_lcap67%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Empty AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am

Who do you feel will win the AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (Cheddah_Cheez) (10-6) vs. CLEVELAND BROWNS (Deathwish22) (11-5)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 am

Sorry bro...not feeling uber confident...but I had to vote for myself in this situation. Every time in the past that I've voted for my opponent...I have lost the game. This will be a very interesting matchup...Cheddah and myself have never played before. Good luck bro!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 2 - POLL) - CHARGERS @ BROWNS

Post by Vista3131 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 am

Have played Cheddah on multiple occasion but never played Deathwish, So hard for me to pick this one. But with that said, I am going to say the Chargers will win this one, only because Deathwish knocked me out of the playoffs without even playing me. Ouch broh (that was a poor attempt at humor) had to throw that one in there...But in all seriousness, from what I have seen this is going to be a great game.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:53 am

i voted for the Browns because they have the most complete and balanced Offense in the league...The chargers will have to bring their A game to stop the browns... Although i voted for the Browns the Chargers can win, if they play perfect and if they remember whats the most dangerous weapon in the NFL....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 am

Vista3131 wrote:Have played Cheddah on multiple occasion but never played Deathwish, So hard for me to pick this one. But with that said, I am going to say the Chargers will win this one, only because Deathwish knocked me out of the playoffs without even playing me. Ouch broh (that was a poor attempt at humor) had to throw that one in there...But in all seriousness, from what I have seen this is going to be a great game.
Sorry Vista...It was unintensional.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 am

I had to go with myself here. I lost a CPU game to stupidity and carelessness, and a game to Jmo that I let go in the last minute, but managed to sneak into the playoffs anyway. There's probably very little more I want right now than to win, so I'm coming in FOCUSED. I know if I can stick to my gameplan I should be able to win this TOUGH matchup. Can't wait to play.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm

I went with the Browns in this one, but I think this is going to be the closest game this round, and it could definitely go either way. I've only actually played deathwish one time, way back in season one in a game that was ruined by lag so I haven't gotten to see his new offense but I hear it's pretty solid. It seems like everytime I play Cheddah he has gotten better, and he's very good at making adjustments during the game to exploit weaknesses of the opponent, and minimize his own. This game should come down to turnovers, I think the guy who makes the fewest mistakes will come away with the win.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

i like dw's defense and run game here, but it will come down the least amount of turnovers.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Shlarman Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I agree that this game will probably come down to turnovers, and DW keeping an eye out for Cheddah's trick plays. lol

Shlarman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Great game Cheddah. 41-31 Browns (CLEVELAND!!!!). In the end...the turnovers were the deciding factor. Cheddah had 3 picks to my 1. And Gore (my boy) had over 100 yards and a touchdown on the day.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Hate to see cheddah lose, but gotta appreciate another AFC North victory. Good job Deathwish

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah, it def came down to turnovers, one unbeleiveable pick by a lineman jumping 15ft in the air, a dumb pick I shouldn't have thrown to a receiver I couldn't see cuz I was playing on a 13" TV, and another dumb one late in the game when it was over. Stupid decisions killed me. I'll say this though, next time we meet in EZ's league it will be a diff story Very Happy
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm

gg tho!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:gg tho!
I'll give you that...I couldn't see anything down field either...but at least we solved the problem of the connection issue. Playing in standard def on a 25" television sucks!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Oh damn, i didn't know you always played on SD. Idk how you do it bro, I used to last yr but was able to get an HD, it's impossible after seeing the game in HD lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm

I also hope you don't think I'm trying to diminish your win or your skill in any way, because you DID out play me
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 am

I don't play in standard def bro...I had to move downstairs where my modem is (in order to plug directly into my modem and bypass my router) and plug into the little 25" standard def television in our computer room to play you...I normally play on a 42" LCD flat screen upstairs where my ps3 is. So yeah...I was just saying...it affected my gameplay a little too...didn't have that widescreen view I normally have.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 am

Ohhh ok I got you. How much does that suck bro?!?! It's like if you wore super strong thick ass lensed bifocal glasses for 3 years of your life and then just decided to go without them lol.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 am

I play on a 23in STD def all my life... So I don't have that wide view of everyone.. I guess I'm at a disadvantage...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah idk how you do it bro. I don't know how I used to do it back in the day. Once you see what its like in HD it's completely different going back.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Yes you are...cuz going from one to the other back in forth...really messes with you game...lol!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down