* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS

4 posters

Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Vote_lcap33%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Vote_lcap67%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Empty AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

Who do you feel will win the AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS (Dodgerfan4eva916) (13-3) vs. CLEVELAND BROWNS (Deathwish22) (11-5)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 am

let me start saying this is the most interseting wildcard match up...i see the browns pulling a robbery and escaping this game with a win, due to a balanced attack...However, if they do not contain that radiers O, things can get very ugly for the browns....I hate the raiders so you no who i voted for....lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #2 (POLL) - RAIDERS VS. BROWNS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 am

With the game being at home...I'm looking for the Dawg Pound to be the deciding factor in this one...with home field advantage...let's just hope the Browns can stop the highly ranked Oakland offense.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm

i like DW's defense to win him this one, though i know nothing of dodger but i do know of dw's 46 blizes.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 am

falconfansince81 wrote:i like DW's defense to win him this one, though i know nothing of dodger but i do know of dw's 46 blizes.

Thank you for the kind words Falcon...damnit...I wish your league advanced every 48 hours instead of 24...I loved my team in the VIP League.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm

so far its running pretty smooth aside from 1 or 2 guys complaining about cheese, but the complaints aren't valid enough as i played against those accused and yeah they like certain routes but its all containable. aside from that, guys are doing a great job getting more than 75% completion in a day so unless we really fall behind i don't know if i wanna bump it down. i'd love to have ya though! i gave your team to this guy schindes (prolly mispelled) hes not in many leagues but is always active and has great sportsmanship so they are in good hands )
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

DW u a kool dude bud i had to go with dodger eventhough i haven't played either one of you guys i just heard alot of good things about him i would root for you but if i had to bet money it would be on him sorry i hope you Win though
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm

boy was i wrong frank gore embarrassed the raiders D
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah...it was a close game until the 3rd quarter. Dodger is a great guy and good player. Gore just went off.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down