* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

one more year of rebuilding?

3 posters

Go down

one more year of rebuilding? Empty one more year of rebuilding?

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

is what seems to me the next order of business in atlanta as the falcons suffered an embarrassing loss in the teams worst performance in two years. the defense was lost and the receivers combined for a dropped pass on nearly every series. 3 fumbles (one returned for td on kickoff and another in the redzone by housh) didn't add to the already mediocre receiving core that still seems to be in shambles as the team can't get any seperation even against a very basic defense playing 2 man under the entire game.

"the recievers just don't have any hussle out there, and without a passing game we can't set up our running game" reports coach smith as he walked off the field in disgust. "we left so many plays out there, and instead of being in position to make tackle or intercept balls our guys where literally in a defensive stance watching the chargers catch balls right in front of them" adds smith. 10+ missed tackles for big gains and 3rd down conversions took what is considered the leagues best defense and made them look like video game players.

noone is sure what exactly happened to this team, the receivers can't get open even against the most simple defenses and seem too slow while the defense is often found wandering around aimlessly in the backfield refusing to make a play on the ball. if they want to make a run for the playoffs drastic changes are needed to the receiving core to allow bradford room to squeeze the ball in...not that he played any better. a majority of his passes were off target into the waiting hands of defenders, or ended up in the stands. the young passing game has a long way to go if they want to be consistently productive.

owner arthur blank is not happy with his team and looks to possible duck the season for a better draft position, if this is the case a lot of fans can pack it in early and wait til next year. eddie royal who was brought in to be the teams new star receiver would have been booed of the field in atlanta...and if in the next few weeks the team can't get it together expect to see the falcons playing for a draft spot rather than a playoff spot.

all in all, i have to say gg to cheddah who i'm sure caught wind of my frustrations...it was a VERY frustrating game for me as nothing went right...i'm sure he can understand and so can his controllers...as well as my space heater which collected another crack in the plastic.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

one more year of rebuilding? Empty Re: one more year of rebuilding?

Post by jmojsoski Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 pm

To early in the season to be packing it in.. I picked you to win the division, dnt let me down...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:48 pm

made some changes at depth chart we'll see what happens.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 pm

I bet I finish lower in division than you
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down