* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Worst Performance Ever at the Worst Possible Time

Go down

Worst Performance Ever at the Worst Possible Time Empty Worst Performance Ever at the Worst Possible Time

Post by ezweightloss Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

With the NFC South being the toughest in the league, the Bucs went and laid an egg this sunday. it was disgusting and despicable. Their so called franchise quarterback Aaron Rodgers went and threw 7 picks at home to the divisional rival Panthers. Aaron Rodgers commented, "It by far the worst game I've ever had, I really have no explanation as of right now why I played so atrociously but you can bet your ass I'm gonna be looking at film for the next 48 hours STRAIGHT." Despite the play of Aaron Rodgers the team kept it pretty close the whole game. "We went down 17-0 in the first quarter after 3 picks deep in our territory and we couldn't bounce back from that," Gerald McCoy said after the game. "It was a real wake up call, we breezed through the first 3 weeks but now we really needa start stepping up our game. 3 of us our tied for first in the south at 3-1 now. It's gonna be a crazy season, I can already feel it." Coach EZ admitted in the post game press conference. He also said something about Coors Light but we didn't see the relevance. Some analysts have speculated it is a play off words from those Coor's commercials we see in the nfl so often and the coding behind it says that some mid-season moves are in store for the Buccaneers. Only time will tell...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down