* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Bigmullet, What's You're Problem?

+5
falconfansince81
Deathwish22
tomer629
Cheddah_Cheez
surfnturf90
9 posters

Go down

Bigmullet, What's You're Problem? Empty Bigmullet, What's You're Problem?

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 am

Well I just played Bigmullet twice, once with my team in Greener 1, and then with Shlarman's team in DW (because he is out of town for the weekend, and yes, we checked with bigmullet first). In the first game, he I went for it on 4th and 3 from HIS 40, because A) i didnt feel comfortable kicking a field goal from there, and B) he had just marched down the field and scored with ease so I thought it might be a shootout and didn't want to fall two possessions behind. Not against the SIM rules at all, and some NFL coaches would definitely make the same call if they didn't feel that the 20 yards of field position from a punt would help their defense. He proceeds to pause the game, and then send me messages saying some thing like "u can't go for it on 4th, against the rules, u gotta punt, i'm recording this game, i'll report you". I tell him that I'm familiar with the rules, I'm not new, and no it isn't against the rules to go for it here. He says "np, do what you think is right". Ok whatever, either he really didn't know the rule (unlikely since he's a commish), or he was hoping to scare me into not going for it (kinda dueschy), but I guess it's not a huge deal.

So in the second game, I'm up by 10 with 2 minutes left on his 10 yard line and a first down. He pauses the game and sends me a message saying, and this is a direct quote, "Don't Forget QB KNEEL, NO TIMEOUTS, gg". Ok sounds good to me, so I kneel for 3 plays. On the third one, he runs offsides to stop the clock, so I can't kill the rest of the clock, and now have to do something on 4th down. I figure that it was a mistake, he probably didnt mean to do it, so instead of kicking a field goal i kneel the ball on 4th, thinking that he will just kneel it on his play and end the game. Nope, he comes out in what it says is a 1WR, 2TE, 2RB set, then proceeds to audible to a shutgun pass play and throw an incompletion. Then he comes out in a 3WR, 2RB set on the next play and throws a 37 yard pass, that he almost took to the house. Now these plays obviously didn't affect the game at all because realistically he wasn't going to score twice in the last 12 seconds, but it still annoyed the hell out of me. Just thought it was a pretty lame thing to do after I kneeled the ball on 4 consecutive downs because he asked me to.

Sorry for the rant, I'm sure nobody cares ha, but the combination of things just pissed me off.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Bigmullet, What's You're Problem? Empty Re: Bigmullet, What's You're Problem?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 am

Bro I've heard a lot of people complain about him as well as far as how he never is available to his league members, didn't know the rules, is a general inconsiderate asshole, etc. I had to play him in Greener 1 awhile back and he messaged me while I was playing COD, so I finished my round (took all of 5min) and messaged him back telling him what happened and that I was ready. He didn't respond at all and just told me that he would be on to play the next night at 630 est. Of course he didn't show up until liek an hour past that time and then didn't respond to any of my messages while he was playing fallout. So I got greener involved and he finally messages me at 10pm saying "going to bed, play tomorrow at 630est", yet he played fallout for another hour after that.

He seems like an incosiderate douchebag based on what I've read and our interaction

1. People who don't respond to messages while playing another gm are ridiculous (sometimes I'm away and leave the game one, but I'll say that when I eventually do respond)

2. When the games over and someone is kneeling out the clock, it's absurd to try and score again in a meaningless effort, especially if I would've scored you would've cried about me running it up.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 pm

I have also had problems with bigmullet several times

basically the same thing, complained that I was breaking a rule when I wasnt, complained that I was running up the score when I wasnt, and threatened that he recorded every game.

I also had the same exact problem where he ignored my messages for 2 days while he was playing fallout 5 hrs a day both days. I thought he got booted for this BS already

Im still waiting on that video that he said he was gonna post of me "cheating"....

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/franchise-news-f63/expect-video-soon-from-bigmullet-t763.htm?highlight=bigmullet

seriously the threatening to post video is pathetic. If you have video then as you have threatened to post several times then POST IT.

If not then quit being a bitch and threatening too, and read the Fing rules while your at it. So sick of explaining the rules to people every 3rd game.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 am

Well just played another fun game against my buddy BigMullet. He used the accel clock glitch the entire game to make his plays all take almost a minute off the clock. Then with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter and me up by 2 scores with the ball, I tried to kneel the ball to end the game. He let me do it on 1st down, then called a timeout after i kneeled on 2nd down to set up 3rd and 14. I took that as a sign that he wanted to keep playing, so I threw deep on the last to plays to pick up a first down and end the game. He tells me after the game that my last play was bs. If I never had to interact with him again, that would probably be too soon.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:44 am

surfnturf90 wrote:Well just played another fun game against my buddy BigMullet. He used the accel clock glitch the entire game to make his plays all take almost a minute off the clock. Then with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter and me up by 2 scores with the ball, I tried to kneel the ball to end the game. He let me do it on 1st down, then called a timeout after i kneeled on 2nd down to set up 3rd and 14. I took that as a sign that he wanted to keep playing, so I threw deep on the last to plays to pick up a first down and end the game. He tells me after the game that my last play was bs. If I never had to interact with him again, that would probably be too soon.

and yes i was trying to score at the end, if you want to be a dbag and call timeouts as im kneeling, ill be a dbag and throw.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 am

surfnturf90 wrote:
surfnturf90 wrote:Well just played another fun game against my buddy BigMullet. He used the accel clock glitch the entire game to make his plays all take almost a minute off the clock. Then with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter and me up by 2 scores with the ball, I tried to kneel the ball to end the game. He let me do it on 1st down, then called a timeout after i kneeled on 2nd down to set up 3rd and 14. I took that as a sign that he wanted to keep playing, so I threw deep on the last to plays to pick up a first down and end the game. He tells me after the game that my last play was bs. If I never had to interact with him again, that would probably be too soon.

and yes i was trying to score at the end, if you want to be a dbag and call timeouts as im kneeling, ill be a dbag and throw.

I'm sorry, but I just find that funny. I'd be pissed if I were you. I was pissed when I played him...but from the outside looking in I just gotta laugh
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:25 am

For the record...bigmullet is all talk. He has no pull in any of these franchises anymore because he doesn't take care of his own franchise...he pulled the same bs against CP earlier this week and threatened to report CP in my franchise. He has never reported anyone...and I have no idea where he getting this "video evidence" bs from. Just blow it off. You did nothing wrong Surf. If he wants to act like that...he can take it up with me...and so far...he's done NOTHING...because he knows he's wrong.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 pm

he suspended CP's receiver in his league for 2 weeks for user catching lol. that alone should say enough...

i get it, madden is probably the most furstrating, rewarding, challenging (vs human), terribly fun game i play...nothing and i mean NOTHING in this world makes me rage, except madden. in the 4 years i been with my girls shes never heard me raise my voice...unless i'm playing madden lol. maybe thats mullets way of dealing with a loss, idk...i tend to break stuff at times. either way, just shrug it off your a fine player and 100% sim at all times. sean peyton went for it on 4th and 2 with 30 seconds left vs the bengals (granted he was trying to draw on offsides), imagine the message you woulda got if you played madden like sean peyton coaches? o man...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 pm

What in the world is this, a gang bang against me, are you kidding me, i posted that it was 4th qtr, and thast i record all games, that is no big deal at all, anyway i have never checked this section since i been in league, so this is where all the winers hang out and talk shit, i would post here almost every gm about something, but i dont, in fact falconfan quits when he loses, but i hate to complain.

Unreal to see such gang up on players, i thought more of the owners in this league, apparently i was completely wrong, if you think something is wrong or rules violation, u stop gm and let opponent know, thats what was done, i also record all games, actually 40 minutes of all games, this is allowed, ive beeen doing this for 3 years in this league, perfectly legal. But anyway, now i know where people come to cry, what a joke

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm

you tell em mullet...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Bigmullet, What's You're Problem? Empty DUDE

Post by saastar Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 pm

UR A FUCKING JOKE.. AND UR LEAGUE... bc FF told me the reason why he left ur lg like most other people did.. ur lg took forever to advance and other problems... also with the fact that u made up more stupid rules with suspensions to players on peoples teams which is not in the universal rules for stupid shit.. u suspended moreno my rb for 4 weeks bc after i was up by 3 tds i happen to score another td with him with under 2 mins to go when it was like 3rd and goal from the 1.. so no way could i run out 1:57 secs left.. and that was a long time ago.. plus CP told me about u trying to suspend Calvin johnson jr for Cp doing user catches.. i mean get real...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

i quit your league along with everyone else because it advanced slower than the nfl, i said gg to my opponent and left. you don't check this section...its THE MAIN SECTION OF MG and your supposed to check it, or is that too much of an inconvenience? im playing 5 franchises, i was dropping yours anyways for cheddahs upcoming league thats going to have quality sim players.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Have 29 owners, 32 present at Draft, ask Greener, lost 4 guys to military deployment, the few weeks that i was stalling was for them, and they had to leave league with no access to PS3, actually they were great guys, when that happened alot of guys left which made it very hard for me to keep it rolling, but i did, and we are having our 2nd Rookie draft Tonight (3rd Year) with New Active owners advancing every 2 and a half days or less, we have kept thast consistent for 7 weeks now including lightning fast Playoffs.

Actually 2 openings before tonights 6-630 pm est Draft, password 123mullet, lg name MulletMen if anyone interested, 6 owners will not be present but already have 1oo picks for draft Board

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Bigmullet wrote:What in the world is this, a gang bang against me, are you kidding me, i posted that it was 4th qtr, and thast i record all games, that is no big deal at all, anyway i have never checked this section since i been in league, so this is where all the winers hang out and talk shit, i would post here almost every gm about something, but i dont, in fact falconfan quits when he loses, but i hate to complain.

Unreal to see such gang up on players, i thought more of the owners in this league, apparently i was completely wrong, if you think something is wrong or rules violation, u stop gm and let opponent know, thats what was done, i also record all games, actually 40 minutes of all games, this is allowed, ive beeen doing this for 3 years in this league, perfectly legal. But anyway, now i know where people come to cry, what a joke

haha are you serious dude? did you read what we said at all, or just look at the title and then write the first thing you thought of? I never said you recording the games was bs, I said it was bs that you used that to try to threaten me into not going for it on 4th and 3 from your 40, which is not against the rules. I'm sure you get a lot of the new people to do what you want them to do by making up rules and threatening to report them, and its a pretty shitty thing to do in my opinion. To each his own I guess, if that's what you need to do to win, I guess it's worth a shot. Doesn't seem to be working out to well though.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

And don't act like people are talking about you behind your back, I sent you the same stuff in a psn message and your response was "NO".

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm

No this is not used as athreat, just as a fair warning that i thought it was borderline rule breaking in the 1st qtr, some rules thee is a grey area, and where thee is a grey area, i think it is best to revt back to the core rules, one of which is to stop gm, and explain your reasoning to the opponent, thats all, just basic rules protocal

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Bigmullet wrote:No this is not used as athreat, just as a fair warning that i thought it was borderline rule breaking in the 1st qtr, some rules thee is a grey area, and where thee is a grey area, i think it is best to revt back to the core rules, one of which is to stop gm, and explain your reasoning to the opponent, thats all, just basic rules protocal

not exactly how you worded it in your message, and i don't remember you trying to "explain any reasoning". You said "can't go for it, have to punt. i record all games". Don't worry about it though, you don't think you did anything wrong, neither do.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 am

all i have to say is saastar is completely right! i could go on a rant like i have before but it's pointless at this point.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down