* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

C'mon Madden

2 posters

Go down

C'mon Madden Empty C'mon Madden

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 pm

4 defensive starters out for multiple weeks, including my #1 picks from the last 2 rookie drafts. Makes it hard to stop anybody

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

C'mon Madden Empty Re: C'mon Madden

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 pm

yea man that was unfortunate...im sure u got plenty of depth but the players might not be as good. u will recover

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm

bigbuddah wrote:yea man that was unfortunate...im sure u got plenty of depth but the players might not be as good. u will recover

yeah the bad part is that I didn't draft this team, i took it over last season and it was terrible. I traded for a bunch of picks and tried to rebuild through the draft, but then I lose 3 of my new rookies and the DE shaynon douglas from last year's rookie draft. My depth is terrible since I din't have enough picks to draft starters AND backups, so Im stuck playing with these pieces of shit that the original owner drafted, and now they are even older and slower than when he had em lol. Looks like I may have to rebuild for another year i guess

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Yea injuries happen...ull be fine tho bro ur offense is good enough to keep ur defense off the field

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down