* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS

3 posters

Go down

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS Empty Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 pm

We were sooooo close to having our 1st 100% completion for week 1- their was 1 game that didnt get fully played - if uit waasnt for a "high-strung" family dog (who plowed through the modem cords while a game was in progress) - we would have a 100% week!!!

This is a great sign of how well this franchise will do this year... Lets keeo up the same pace - REMEMBER THE KEY TO GETTINMG YOUR GAME IS GOOD COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR OPPONENTS... If you havent poste3d your contact info - PLS DO SO - and i encourage every1 to list a cell # where they can recieve text messages - this allows your oppoinet to contact you without you having to be on the PSN... In addition -p plan your games ahead - make sure ALL your yearly opponents are on your friends list - and when u finish your scheduled weekly game - contract your opponent for the followingf week - you can start planning foir your next game to early...

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THIS WILL BE THE BEST MADDEN FRANCHISE - IN ALL OF EA SPORTS - THATS RIGHT - I SAID IT NOW - THIS WILL BE THE BEST ONLINE FRANCHISE IN THE ENTIRE GAME... lets do our best to make this true - that means a HIGH playing % and a membership base that is the SAME from the fantasy draft to the end of season 10!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS Empty WEEK 2 94% completion!!! - week 3 close to a 48 hour advance!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:25 am

Only 1 game short of being 100% completion AGAIN!!! (and this game was scheduled and fell apart at the last minute due to unexpected circumstances)... We clearly have a dedicated group of gamers lets keep it up!!!

Remember COMMUNCIATION BETWEEN MEMBERS is the key for the franchise SUCCESS... Nobody wants to wait online to see if their opponent is going to show up - TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OWNER CONTACT INFO - all but 1 players details are listed (which wilkl be remedied shortly)... and ALL but 3 players you have been given instant access through their cell # or a forwarded email to their cell - The playters that don't have instant access listed, send me any messages you have for them and i will forward them personally to their cell - again my personally cell # is 289 241 4968 (and i am happy to do this if i am online or not)

We are currently 2 games short of reaching the 80% threshold to advance tonight - LETS GET THOSE LAST GAMES IN so we can plow through this season!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS Empty Re: Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS

Post by tomer629 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am

things are really starting to pick up steam, week 4 already WOOT!!!

sucks my vikes have a week 4 bye I wanted to play again tonight

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS Empty Week 3 - 90% participation... Week 4 available to play

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:23 am

A solid showing for week 3 with +90% particpation - and it would have been higher if iivan18 and thePlague0278 didnt get booted with 2 minutes left in the game from EA servers- the game they were plkayn had a 3 point differential (the team who was down 3 has possesion of the ball at midfield) - the 2 guys agreed to replay the game - but couldnt get it in within the deadline - THATS TOO BAD!!!

Pls understand that thing like what happened to iivan18 and thePlague can occur THAT ARE 100% OUT OF YOUR CONTROL... If you wait to the last minute to play your game - you have little time to take corrective action - MORAL OF THE STOREY - GET YOUR GAMES IN EARLY AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

In addition it is important to understand our rules on when we advance the week... Our UNIVERSAL SIIM RULES cover this topic - they state:

The week will advance EVERY 48 HOURS as long as a MINIMUM OF 80% of the games are played... If less than 80% of the games are played, we will grant an extra 24 hours to finish as many of these games as possible...

Pls note: - if we are over the 80% threshold and u have a scheduled COMMITED game vs some1 SHORTLY AFR=TER THE DEADLINE TO ADVANCE - i will extend the deadline a FEW HOURS - but i have to draw the line somewhere... I WILL NOT HOLD UP THE WEEKS ADVANCE TO PLAY A GAME THE NEXT MORNING - i had to set a line some3where - and thats what i decided (its better than RIGIDLY enforcing the advance time)...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS Empty Re: Weekly PARTICPATION RATES & SCHEDULED ADVANCE DETAILS

Post by jmojsoski Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm

ea severs have been messed up lately...i been booted from my game twice...and i had a DNF of 0 now its 5%...smfh
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down