* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 2

2 posters

Go down

cowboys camp week 2 Empty cowboys camp week 2

Post by bigbuddah Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm

week 2 live from cowboys camp. the cowboys went into week 2 vs the bears. the cowboys coach put in a new offensive playbook with only a few hours of labbing. we were nervous specially after hearing the bears had a good running game. the cowboys defense was smoothering holding the bears rushing game to only 73 yards rushing. the cowboys had 112 rushing with javid best leading with the 112 yards. thomas jones only had 6. passing wise the bears was stuck at 92 yards because the cowboys secondary was keying on brandon marshall ended up gettin 6 picks on the day. eugene wilson had 3 by hisself. romo was 8 of 15 for 210 with 3 tds and 1 int. offensively the cowboys didnt have to do much. the area of concern is redzone. we are not a great redzone scoring team. inside the 10 yardline the stingy bears defense didnt give up a single rushing td. as a matter of fact romo threw the only td scored in bears redzone to devin thomas (1 cat for 16 yrds 1 td) on a slant. the cowboys offense didnt really get to showcase anything because of the defense have 1 pick 6 and good field possing and the running game. the new offensive pb was good for the plays we labbed up but after that we were flying by the seat of our pants only using plays we were familiar with from other books.

at the end of the day, i believe that it was the roster of cowboys superior. our defensive backs didnt drop any picks. terrance newman was all over brandon marshall who only had 2 catches for 75 yards and 1 reception was 73 yards at the beginning of the game we got caught but the defense held him to 3 points. we didnt blitz that much for some reason guys im not use to playing with great corners didnt wanna get burnt in the passing game gotta be more aggressive sometimes. eugene wilson was a great pick to play saftey he has decent speed with great hands and awareness. i couldnt be more happy with my roster specially on the defensive side of the ball.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp week 2 Empty Re: cowboys camp week 2

Post by Vista3131 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 pm

The Bears have returned to Chicago thinking: How is it we completed 11 passes and 6 of them were to the Cowboys. The Cowboys Secondary was stifling as nothing worked Crossing patterns, Corner Patterns Slant patterns, Streak patterns you name they were all equally as ineffective vs the Cowboys and once the Bears fell behind it was no contest. Coach Vista is thinking of looking over the FA market and see if he can get a QB as my thought process how can it get any worse. For those of you with the Cowboys in your future they will be a force to be reckoned with. I mixed up my Defense alot and was able to keep him out of the end zone a few times, But he got game Good Luck.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down