* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 6

5 posters

Go down

cowboys camp week 6 Empty cowboys camp week 6

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

live from cowboys camp week 6 was a freakin crazy game hahahahahahhahaha im still laughin man lol. this will be short caus im busy but haha sorry. first off i wanna say good game to tomer man fa real. ummmm...i was irritate in the second qt of the game. i didnt really wanna play no more. first it seemed like i was finna run away with it starting off 13-0 (missed an extra point caus of the kick meter). ummmm anyways...i didnt play a really good game on defense to be honest. everyone i have played so far plays the same way. heavy in the flats to the backs and to the wr's before they do the wheel route. noone wants to challenge up the field. i go up the field. he had westbrook who had like 6 catches workin he broke some tackles. he had sproles workin out the backfield also workin just too fast. and he boldin in the flats workin beast mode on me a few times. throwing in the flats is just an offense i refuse to do. doesnt show skill in reading coverage and the player on defense are slow reacting its annoyin caus cover 2 doesnt work and man damn sure doesnt work. im not dogging anyone who plays like this jus speaking my mind caus its really annoying to defend for a full game like fa real which is y i got pissed and didnt wanna play. he came back on me before half 13-17. he added some more scores think it was 31-13 im prolly wrong but lets say that was the score. ummmm i scored made it 20-31. then i think he kicked a fg thought it was over. i scored on a bomb to i think it was devin thomas twice in the game actually. but it was 27-34 i got the onside...the scores are wrong i forgot all ready. either way i was down by 4 when i kicked the onside and recovered it then i got a streak to ocho cinco for td still like 40+ seconds left to go and wat do u kno my team finally makes a freakin play stopped dropping picks and picked em off to seal the game up. he will say well he dropped picks to and i can say he did drop 1 that i remember that definately woulda sealed the game up. romo got hit it was fluttering and his cpu just knocked it down which is wat my team was doing all game. he didnt click on so he has an excuse but he doesnt caus of that. i call it like it is no excuses for me regardless if i didnt have this super lucky yet well executed comeback. i was pissed didnt wanna play but i didnt just pack it in like i could have. his offense is irritating everyones offense is irritating to me right now but he has an excellente team tho cant say he doesnt i just got a lil lucky but onlything i would call luck is the onside kick recovery ive never gotten 1 before lol.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp week 6 Empty Re: cowboys camp week 6

Post by tomer629 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 am

dude I did click on for the dropped floater, I also clicked on on your last TD when ocho was covered perfectly and the ball went THROUGH tillmans hands ( I watched the replay, ball went straight through his hands) BTW maybe everyone throws flats on you cause you dont cover the flats. LOL. I kept thinkin you were gonna cover it but you never did so why would I throw into coverage when there is a dude wide open. Oh and I never ran a single wheel route. I hate wheel routes. Its one of the only routes that I NEVER use lol.

GG though hope to see you in the playoffs. Hopefully my hands team doesnt bobble the onside kick again...sigh

2nd time ive lost on onside kick in about 50 tries, worst part is I KNEW that BS would happen and youd recover the onside

FYI flats cant be abused like they were last year...if you actually COVER the flats, youll get tons of pick 6s

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 am

hope this doesnt get out of hand but i do cover flats. im in man coverage caus u got slow wr's and i got decent cbs. im not gonna take my defensive end off the line and manually cover the flats. im jus not gonna do it. u wanna take the cheap yards be my guest man i give them up all game. im not a cheap person in my life or on this game i play a deeper game. if u feel awesome by throwing to your backs all game and to boldin in the flats thats fine. u was runnin angle route wit your backs before they actually do the routes caus the backers dont react like they should go ahead. if u wanna catch and throw to the wr going into the flats and ur bumpin my db or backer go ahead. its a type of offense i dont respect or play and thats y u lost caus u cant go up top and i can.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

bigbuddah wrote:its a type of offense i dont respect or play and thats y u lost caus u cant go up top and i can.

WOW... seriously ROFL now

you sure talk a lot of shit for a guy who got EXTREMELY lucky to pull out a win. Someone with class would admit that it was BS and I deserved the win

it takes real skill to bomb it 70 yds over my freaking PREVENT DEFENSE cause my guy decides hes gonna let slow ass ocho cinco get 15 yards behind him.

dude you manned up and on almost EVERY play you had 11 defenders within 4 yds of the LOS. You think im not gonna exploit that? Yea your better than me cause I like to throw to guys who are WIDE OPEN.

oh and if you dont respect my game wait till you see the guys who actually DO throw to the backs 10 times a game. What did sproles have, 4 catches? OMFG so Cheap LOLOL.

and not throwing deep is not the reason I lost.

I lost because:

1. you recovered a one in a million onside kick with 60 seconds left and 0 timeouts, i recover that, I take a knee and its game over
2. my CB with 76 catch dropped a floater int on the play before your go ahead TD. BTW I did click on, I always do.
3. I had perfect coverage on ocho in the endzone but the ball somehow warps through tillmans hands
4. you got lucky like 5 times somehow getting 10 yds behind my defense even though I wasnt the one stacking 9 in the box every play
your last bomb was against PREVENT DEFENSE, which I backed off before the play. How retarded is that. THE ONE GOAL OF PREVENT DEFENSE... DONT LET ANYONE BEHIND YOU. LOL talk about skill.

LMAO dont ever talk about skill and say you dont respect me after you pulled all that lucky BS

cant wait for playoffs, I hope I see you there.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm

that was yesterday i dont even remember that game. but ill try. i dont stack the box with 11 guys u cant count the cb's as part of that. sproles had more than 4 catches caus westbrook had 6. i dont respect that dink and donk offense. throwing a hb angle route before he does the angle route to mess wit the AI i dont respect catch and throw to your wr in the flats when someone is on him caus the cpu doesnt react like they do i dont respect. what happened to a drop back 3 step 5 step 7 step lol. u give me time to look and go deep caus u play soft coverage ima go over top. im not gonna lift my DE off the line and cover flats bro im not gonna do it caus thats not how ur suppose to do things.

call it wat u want luck, trash wat ever BUT i did everything. it was me i was playing. i called the plays. i executed those plays. u did not execute and put me away at the end of the game. so u allowed me to do wat i do best and thats score alot of points really fast caus i go DOWN FIELD. just admit your scared to go downfield and u would rather throw the ball behind the LOS caus u cant read defense and make reads.

im sure ill see u in the playoffs caus that game plan and ur stick skills noone ive played yet has. looking forward to it. maybe i wont get "LUCKY" ILL JUST STRAIGHT UP BEAT U HAHAHAHAHA.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm

(yelling) fight, fight, fight...lmao..nah, this is gonna be a nice heated rivalry for the 10 season...im loving the trash talk..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

west coast offense, maybe you've heard of it

why the fuck would I go deep when my fastest WR is 89 spd??? and your corners are high 90s speed. News flash for all my future opponents, I rarely go deep cause I dont need to. Its called west coast offense, its been around for a couple years now...

Just cause I played to my strengths and threw to guys you refused to cover you dont respect me? LOL

I dont have some magic glitch based offense. Every pass and every route I throw can and has been intercepted, you just refused to cover it, and I ran the fucking angle route 1 time all game (got 9yds on 3rd and 10), and I threw it after he made his break. I hate that route cause it gets picked a lot, dude you dont even know what your talking about

and dont even talk about exploiting AI. how did ocho cinco get behind prevent D with everyone backed up extra deep?

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:47 pm

say i ain tryna argue wit u. u gettin a lil to hot fa me got damn. i say wats on my mind man u cant handle it we can calmly talk about it.

i kno what the west coast offense is bruh. its full of 3 step dropbacks slants hitches drags short stuff. but u catch and throw to your backs right off the bat. or u throw to boldin doing a flat route. the thing is if u took a drop back then how can i say anything. throwing to your backs in the back field they are uncovered anyways. regardless if i play zone or man. make sense? probably not ppl like u make alot of excuses. i personally dont give credit to ppl who take the easy way out. im not mad man i care less if i stop everyone else who runs the same offense i can stop you and i didnt do that. i limited you but didnt stop and like i said. i give credit where credit is due. u on the other hand dont u jus see everything i do as lucky.

i dont think of madden when im sittin in my 3 hour business law class to be sorry. i dont sit offline in practice mode making ebooks and videos caus im sorry. i dont stretch the field wen 80% of all madden gamers play the flats caus im sorry hahaha. im decent. im not good yet but im decent and im not sorry. call it wat u want my dude. if u play soft coverage give me time to scan the offense and my guy out runs the zone how about u dont play that anymore lol since u so smart.

im done going back and forth wit u dawg straight up. wrap yo hand around that loss maybe u will see me in playoffs and get your revenge if u take it that serious. im tryna be cival man caus this is nothin. i thought it was a good game u obviously dont. just caus i dont respect ur offense i still respect your game your stick skills.

good luck wit the rest of yours.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:55 pm

This is a joke If you don't like it STOP IT, if you can't then too damn bad but please don't cry about it like a little baby.

What should he do go into the strength of your defense. Just for the record I tried that and got picked 6 times and blown out by 30 when I played you.

I have alot of respect for people who are not one deminsional and can change there game plan right in the middle of the game because I am not that good at it.

He exploited your weakness which is what the game is all about I know you can cover flats in this game, but the price is high as you have to leave yourself open generally in the middle of the field to do it.

Instead of complaining about his game play take it upon yourself as a challenge to beat it which you actually did so good for you.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm not complaining...not once...I'm stating fact and game summaries like I have for all 5 of my games u don't like them then maje ur own about me. And my gameplan..y'all don't not once did I say he shouldn't do that...I called it his gameplan I said I was frustrated but I kept playin came back and won...I made a statement saying I didn't respect his offense and I do so what for me I just made a statment. I said I didn't play a good game on defense what part in that did u complain if anything he complained bout all my shit being lucky

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Im 0-6. yall take your losses too personally! Good thing you guys aren't me..you'd lose your head!! lol
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm

I didnt take it personally until he tried to call me a cheap player for not playing to his strengths and said he had no respect for me. Then he tried to explain the stuff I did but wasnt even close, saying I run wheel routes and shit when I never do. Sayin I throw to my backs instantly. Dude I make reads on every play, my first read is ALWAYS a WR. But if I see a wide open back coming out of the backfield your damn right im gonna throw to him.

Ask jmo how to shutdown the flats lol, he picked me off 5 times with his garbage corners. Cause he has skill and adjusted his game.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Hey, Hey, Joe Haden is gonna be an up and coming star...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm

and it took me 3 quarters to find something that works...and tomer plays good D, i was frustrated on O....Tomer u have a bright furture...gonna deff b a contend and thorn in my side for this franchise..but, u being in my division will make me better and i will embrace the challenge...my week 9 match up against buddah will b interesting...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Boy boy boy can't wait till I get my camcorder back up and runnin man...I'm the new guy I can see y noone believes me or wants to even give me credit but its all good. Ill do what I gotta do ta beat everyone...more motivation for me.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 pm

jmojsoski wrote:and it took me 3 quarters to find something that works...and tomer plays good D, i was frustrated on O....Tomer u have a bright furture...gonna deff b a contend and thorn in my side for this franchise..but, u being in my division will make me better and i will embrace the challenge...my week 9 match up against buddah will b interesting...

played good D for 3 qtrs. 59 points says my D wasnt that great lol. I did get a lot of stops early on though. Usually all I need is one or 2 stops to win a game, but I just couldnt put you (or buddah) away.

Then again throwing 5 picks had a lot to do with that. Worst part is there was only one pick that I thought was really dumb of me to throw. The other 4 picks the guy looked open when I threw it but somehow your 78 ovr corners jumped in front every time. Chalk that up to good stick skills I guess because against anyone else those all would have been completions.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down