* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FF AND I LABBED

+8
saastar
Mcnair2wycheck
bigbuddah
surfnturf90
Cheddah_Cheez
Vista3131
falconfansince81
sickxstick-
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FF AND I LABBED - Page 2 Empty Re: FF AND I LABBED

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am

Trust me sick when I tell you this. It took me a while to fins a syle of play that I enjoyed and could actually compete with some guys with. Maybe if you try to talk to Cheddah and get him to lab with you and you show him and explain to him like you did Falcon he will understand it a little better. But like Buddah and Vista said people view you as a new guy Doin new things that they seem to consider borderline. I didn't have a problem with the way that you played the only time we played personally.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

I talked to sick already. He went from doing some other stuff that I thought was bs to this. He already explained to me what he does and like FF said, it's select plays that the AI can't handle. I get that it's unfair to say he can't run those plays because he's not moving players around. But he ran them every down against me for an entire game. Couple that with what he did the first TWO times we played and I don't care to play him anymore. You guys and FF can play him in the other leagues if you'd like. I'm all for giving people second chances, but fool me twice...Anyways, I won't be playing him, and he won't be playing in my league. End of story.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by imthatcrack Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 am

what play book do u use sick? Not to say im going to use just a question?

Last edited by imthatcrack on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mumbai_thug Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 am

we can run same plays over n over on a blitz, so find something that works and abuse it i guess lol if the defensive guy is abusing his. when i played sick goddayum it was hard to move the ball on him
mumbai_thug
mumbai_thug
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 am

mumbai_thug wrote:we can run same plays over n over on a blitz, so find something that works and abuse it i guess lol if the defensive guy is abusing his. when i played sick goddayum it was hard to move the ball on him

I did. I've beaten it. However I play this game for fun, not to win at all costs. I don't find playing sick fun, given his "style", so I choose not to play with him.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum