* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

mjkight ducked me

+4
mblammers
Deathwish22
ezweightloss
bigbuddah
8 posters

Go down

mjkight ducked me Empty mjkight ducked me

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 am

ok so today mjkight ducked me. here is what happened:

1. sent him a message early in the day to text me when he gets on so we can play our game...think it was before 2 o'clock
2. i get a text from someone saying mjkight is looking to play me. i wasnt home at the time because i was filling out papers for this house im getting when i move back to phoenix is 10 days so i was busy.
3. i get back home at about 7ish he is on netflix. i send him a message wait 20 or 30 minutes send himn another message saying text me when he ready (second time ive given him my phone number to text me) i was gettin on another account to play some nba2k11. played a whole game...no text. got on B.O. for about 2 hrs till 1045...no text.
4. at 1045 i get on my madden account he is on madden. send em another message saying are u ready? wait about 10 minutes and get a message back saying "n 4th qt in game". i wait....and wait....and wait
5. 1145 im done waiting i sent DW a message and im watching a movie still somewhat waiting for him to hit me when he is ready to play its 1245

classic signs of someone who is ducking me man straight up. he is 7-2. i think he doesnt wanna lose. to me. he has never beaten me. we have played about 4x since we are in the same division and maybe came close once. his team is alot better than mine also. i think he wants to let this game sim since his team is better than mine so he can stay in 1st place in the division. thats ducking.

im not gonna lie folks. im calling him out straight up. i THINK he is scared and doesnt wanna lose to try and help him get into the playoffs. but its coo...he wont get far...i probably wont either but i know for a fact if we meet ima thrash him jus for ducking me this game.

Last edited by bigbuddah on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

mjkight ducked me Empty Re: mjkight ducked me

Post by ezweightloss Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 am

that's a pretty bold accusation. i hope your right about this becuz that would be low class is this is false..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 am

i dont think its low. the evidence is stacked dont u think?

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

Buddah...you guys need to text me when shit like this happens. I rarely get a chance to be on late night on the PS3 network...if you are having a major problem. Text me bro. It goes straight to me. My phone never leaves my pocket. I can't do anything about it now. That is why I post my cell information everywhere (reminder messages, websites, and this forum).
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 pm

It was late...I figure u was sleep or busy caus it was late...guess its my fault for waiting for him for so long..but its coo dw ill make playoffs anyway

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Was that supposed to be a shot at me? If it was. Why did u wait till the very last moment to contact me? You had 48 hours to get ahold of him. And if u would have not waited till the last moment...I could have helped. Im sick of all this bs about guys not scheduling games as soon as I advance. If u would just message ur opponent the first chance u get when I advance...then u have a full 48 hours to get it scheduled and/or contact me if you're having problems. You all have my number its posted everywhere. If u have a problem contact me. I respond immediately 90% of the time. Its not rocket science.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Lol no man y would I take a shot at u when u didn't do nothin...come on man straight up I'm better den dat. I was saying don't worry about it its coo...ill make playoffs anyway. What part of that was a shot? I said it was my fault for waiting so long...regardless if I messaged him first day or not my thing was he wasn't messaging me anyway

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Everybody take a deep breath. The holiday season is stressful on us all. lol

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Im sure there is probably something more to it there than that Buddah I dont think that he would directly ignore you. I know that his wife was on Netflix earlier in the night and I had talked to him last night at some point but recall what time it was. I do know that he has a lil boy that is less than a year old that wakes up late at night sometimes and he deals with him then so maybe that was the case and he didnt see your messages? Im not sure and nor am I saying that your wrong but I have been this kids best friend for 20+ years ever since I was 5 years old and trust me when I tell you that I am positive that he wouldnt just duck his game with you. Hes a better guy than that too.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm

probably just left the game on and had some shit to attend to, yeah he shoulda messaged back but sometimes things come up...thats just in kights defense cause i don't see him pullin something like that.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:31 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Im sure there is probably something more to it there than that Buddah I dont think that he would directly ignore you. I know that his wife was on Netflix earlier in the night and I had talked to him last night at some point but recall what time it was. I do know that he has a lil boy that is less than a year old that wakes up late at night sometimes and he deals with him then so maybe that was the case and he didnt see your messages? Im not sure and nor am I saying that your wrong but I have been this kids best friend for 20+ years ever since I was 5 years old and trust me when I tell you that I am positive that he wouldnt just duck his game with you. Hes a better guy than that too.

My issue is communication. I sent him a message with my number twice. I kno ppl got families so shit pops up caus of obligations and I don't deserve any explainations...BUT...a message or text woulda geen nice specially since these franchises are all about communication. I don't have a family so I don't kno about what goes on with that but I do have things pop up at night lol where I will be unavailable and if someone hits me up I tell em aye finna go get some ass...ask cp I've told him that...jus sayin...I kno that's ur homeboi...was jus iffy to me

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

I understand what your saying buddah. Im sure there is a logical explanation and Im sure that it wont happen again.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 pm

I've calmed down a lot. I'm sure it was something

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:45 am

I believe I misread your comment earlier Buddah. I apologize. Just please text me next time you are having any issues. That is all I ask.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

mjkight ducked me Empty Pretty Crappy

Post by Mjkight Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 am

To call out a senior member on something like this. Especially one that most know would not duck anybody. You probably would kill me oh well i dont care. Go lab some more or somethin you know? I like how your "facts" are extremely exaggerated to improve your theory.

Truth is niether of us contacted each other untill the afternoon before the morning advancement. You left me your cell i appreciate that. I have been busy. I noticed you were on approximately 1730 eastern. I texted you for the game. You replied "im not home". Thats all i got nothing more nothing less. I had a 2300 eastern and then a 0030 eastern game schedule. Games that were actually scheduled. Im not going to ditch those guys. Yes i messaged you in 4th quarter. It took me a long time to be ready for the game. The game i was in the 4th quarter of took forever to finish and then i had to feed my son. When i cameback ready you were off. I apologize.

However your rant is ridicolous.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:12 am

how ever ur rant is rediculous ha...GTFO...u kno what time it is man...I ain even gotta say shit else...senior member my ass...ima leave it alone that was last week

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 am

I'm so sick of all the fucking drama...it never stops. Seriously...I'm so burned out right now...it's not even funny.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am

Yup DW its always something.

I mean the guys PSN shows online...i send him a text asking if he can play. I get "im not at home". Somehow thats ducking and the guy wants to jump off the deep end. Its a video game.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Also i guess this subject should be left alone but im a little confused.

I have no idea what GTFO means...

Also im not for sure if spelling rediculous was making fun of me for mispelling ridiculous or if Buddah was trying to be cute by correcting my spelling and mispelled it his self?

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 pm

I'm goin to go with GTFO Bein get the fuck out lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Mjkight wrote:Also i guess this subject should be left alone but im a little confused.

I have no idea what GTFO means...

Also im not for sure if spelling rediculous was making fun of me for mispelling ridiculous or if Buddah was trying to be cute by correcting my spelling and mispelled it his self?

Ha man get ova yoself chump this ain a spelling contest...y would I try and make fun u for spelling when I hate ppl making fun of me for spelling I kno what u ment...ur full of yourself thinking I went that for to make fun of u

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm so glad you guys are in the same division. Take it out on each other on the virtual gridiron.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I'm so glad you guys are in the same division. Take it out on each other on the virtual gridiron.

haha

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down