* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Why FAKE FIELD GOALS R BS!

+10
mblammers
phantomshark
falconfansince81
Child_Please4285
ezweightloss
jmojsoski
Vista3131
Fr8trainShane
Mjkight
GREENERRRR
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why FAKE FIELD GOALS R BS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why FAKE FIELD GOALS R BS!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:38 pm

huffinator wrote:Different topic slightly, but I think long field goals on this game are about the most un-sim thing on this game. With the right kicker, a team can kick 60+yd FGs all day, right down the middle. I think we should propose a rule that we have to be past the opponents 40yd line to kick a FG, unless its the final minute of either half. I would like to compare statistics in our lgs of 50 and 60+ yd fgs, both completed and percentage made, to the average NFL season. If I had to guess I would say that there are at least 15 - 50yd FGs made every week at a 90% success rate. There are probably 5 - 60+yd FGs made every week and I doubt there is less that 1 - 60yd FG made in an entire NFL season.

u are so bang on huff - the issues is this:

In aug the kickn game was ABSURD - nobody could kick at all - IT WAS INSANE - the kickn meter was as fast as if u were playn OFFLINE AND even the4 best of connections could not effectively time the kicks properly - i think they fixed this problem by SLOWING DOWN THE KICKN METER - which if there is a slight delay ion lag is not gonna impact teh kick much - PROBLEM IS IT MADE IT ORETTY MUCH AUTOMATIC KICKN 50+ FIELD GOALS...

anything over 45 yards should be a crap shoot if u get it - and u wwouyld say that 90% of the player canb consistantly hit field goals 53 yards and shorter - and i would say over 50% of the guys can hit FG 60 and shorter and i would say 20 % of the guys consistantly hit 63 yard field goals... 1 of the new guys in the LG (GA Certified i thinkl) - lost a game by a fiewld goal to sickstick and he hit 5 field goals that werew over 60 yards!!!!! THATS BEYOND ABSURD@!!!!

Not sure what tehanswer is - of course what we had in septwas unacceptable (and what we have now is wayyyy better) - but there has to be a way to make the kickn game closer to reality....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by huffinator Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

I agree with madden that there are some guys that could kick a 65yd fg, but they are straight kickin out their ass when they do that and have little control. Kind of the same thing, swinging a driver playing golf. I could probably hit a ball 30yds farther if I wound up like happy gilmore, but unfortunately I'm not as accurate as Adam Sandler when doing so.

I think the fix that madden should make is that if you kick with over 80-90% kick power, the meter should speed up on the way back down to the accuracy bar, making it harder to hit the accuracy bar, and possibly make it to where you have to hit the accuracy bar perfectly when your 55+yds out. The lesser amount of kick power, the slower the meter should go, which would also help kicking extra points, when a game might lag.

Lag = something Madden programmers never seem to test with.

huffinator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 am

Just found this General Discussion thread. I'd like to let everyone know that I was the one who beat Greenerrr with the fake fg and I'd do it again. Also, he needs to tell the story accurately. I was at his 36, a very tough distance for a weak kicker such as myself. Fake was a great call and it won me the game. No cheese.

Greenerrr will find something to complain about if he loses—EVERY TIME he loses. I found out today that running a draw on 4th and 4 from your opponent's 36 is a 'BS move'.

Just curious: Has anyone ever beat Greenerrr and NOT gotten discredited and called out for some ludicrous form of cheating?

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:23 pm

tell the HOLE STOREY - blainetheass - that was 1 of only 2 BS 4th down gambles u ran that game (AND YOUR ATTEMPTED IOR just truely showed your nature - btw just because u break the rules and it doesnt turn out WELL - doesnt make u any less of a CHEATER!)... -

u forgot to mention about the the 4th down gamble u ran just past your 40 - NOT AGAINST THE RULE - but a BS rule regardless - especially the way SOME PLAYERS DONT EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT IT - IF THEY ARE PAST THEIR 40 - ITS 4TH DOWN GAMBLE TIME!!! (i truely believe its part of their gameplan)

Rule needs to be fixed - and glad that these are PUBLIC VOTES by the governing council members- BECAUSE the proliferation of 4th down gambles INSIDE YOUR END IS OBSCENE...

if u vote to continue the rule as is (ALLOWING FOR 4TH DOWN GAMBLE REGARDLESS OF DOWN AND DISTANCE FROM YOUR OWN END - PLS ASK YOURSELF THIS - am i truely a SIM player???
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

So lemme get this straight, you want to pretty much inflate these rules until we all play like robots? making the same decision every time? No. It was a 4th and 4 from your 36. I would have missed the FG and a punt from there is absurd. Ofcouse I went for it, as do NFL coaches al the time. Grow up. Take your losses like a man.

And the IOR he speaks of. Your damn right i tried to do it. I'm up 10 in the 3rd quarter and he panics and pulls one off, so naturally I'm going to attempt to even it up.

This guy is a joke. He breaks more rules than ANYONE. Go to Deathwish's General Discussion page to read all the crap he pulled in out wild card game.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:19 pm

BlaineTheMono19 wrote:
And the IOR he speaks of. Your damn right i tried to do it. I'm up 10 in the 3rd quarter and he panics and pulls one off, so naturally I'm going to attempt to even it up.

<.

clear proof of you cheating -0 AND NO WAY DID I DO AN ior RETURN - DIDNT HAPPEN - HE IS JUST PISSED I GOT lucky and broke a long return SO THAN HE PULLS THIS CRAP THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES - than blatainly flaunts doing so online!!!! UBELIEVABLE!!! Clearly he broke the rules =- I DID NOT - something needs to be done about this clown...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Do something about 'this clown' then. Your the most unfair, cheezing person in this league. Who quits the most games? Who pauses to complain 3-4 times per game? Who will wait offside in front of a place-kicker in an attempt to mess up a game winning FG? If I came to you with all this crap, saying it was someone else, you'd boot them immediately.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm

your thje admited chearter in this thread - its not even in question!!!!! i have never cheated a person in a single game - not once - not ever...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm

You broke multiple rules vs me yesterday and you are fully aware of this.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum