* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Sending Franchise Match Request when?

2 posters

Go down

Sending Franchise Match Request when? Empty Sending Franchise Match Request when?

Post by Vista3131 Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Can we please not send a Franchise Game Request if we don't have confirmation that our opponent is ready to play us.

Remember for a Great majority of our owners we are very good communicaters. If you send a message and they don't respond they are probably in a crucial part of there game.

Don't send a franchise game request I had that happen once to me so I went to answer and I accidently accepted and it made my current game quit.

Do not send a franchise game request unless you have confirmed your opponent is ready to play, Thank You!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Sending Franchise Match Request when? Empty Re: Sending Franchise Match Request when?

Post by mblammers Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 pm

This would be a good idea if everyone posted their contact info and did a better job of communicating.
For the people that I have contact info for and who are active on this site and who have sent or accepted friend messages with me and who I have a history of being able to schedule games, I will certainly wait to send a Franchise Match invite until I have confirmation that they are ready.

However, for the people who either haven't figured it out or who REFUSE to communicate, I have no other way of reaching them BUT a franchise match request. I'm not going to shut down a means of communication because THEY don't want to participate in the group.

I too have been burned by accidentally accepting a request. It sucks. But I won't make that mistake again. I think the best solution is to: NOT ACCIDENTALLY ACCEPT A GAME REQUEST WHEN YOU ARE IN A GAME lol.

Sorry Vista, but I'm kind of frustrated that there are still people in the leagues that don't post contact info. I have a guy in another league who I'm trying to schedule a game with. I PSN'd him that txt is best for me and to let me know when he could play. He said "I don't text for video games." As if I'm some kind of creepster or something. I have never seen this guy on the site, and have no other way of getting ahold of him. I mean, wtf. You either want to be a part of this or you don't. Please don't act like I'm creating an imposition by setting time aside from MY schedule for a game.

Sorry for the rant

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down