* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS

+6
Ace1129
Child_Please4285
GREENERRRR
jmojsoski
falconfansince81
Deathwish22
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Vote_lcap58%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Vote_lcap42%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Empty AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Who do you feel will win the AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

TENNESSEE TITANS (Blainethemono19) (10-6) vs. HOUSTON TEXANS (Greenerrrr) (10-5-1)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 pm

voted greener since there can't be a tie in a playoff gm.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (SEASON 3 - POLL) - TITANS @ TEXANS

Post by jmojsoski Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Low blow Flacon...lol, but I second the whole tie thing..lol but Blaine can pull this one out if he wins the turnover battle...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:voted greener since there can't be a tie in a playoff gm.

get the facts straight - my opponent CHOSE TO TAKE A TIE - i gave him the complete option to play the CPU and get the EZ win - but i wasnt gonna finish a game when guys PULL COMPLETE BS - I dont have the strength and wherewithall for it anymore...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

i think greenerrr gonna surprise so people and win by a large margin
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

I voted for Green
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:voted greener since there can't be a tie in a playoff gm.

get the facts straight - my opponent CHOSE TO TAKE A TIE - i gave him the complete option to play the CPU and get the EZ win - but i wasnt gonna finish a game when guys PULL COMPLETE BS - I dont have the strength and wherewithall for it anymore...

Yeah but he would have never been put in that predicament had you not quit on him. Quitting should never be tolerated. That's BS to quit on someone for wanting to win the game in a fair manner without breaking any rules.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I can understand conceding if your loosing... but quiting when its a tie completly BLOWS....Unbelievable how this guy breaks more ruless then most gamers.... but is always the one BITCHING

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

first of all , i didnt come on this site to bitch and complain about greenerrs bitch ass move, i let it go but now that its an issue with other ppl, and green still is dillusional about the whole thing, with 46 seconds left he quits gm , i was on the 8 or 10 yrd line ,, call a run to eat up time, and get a hole , but instead of scoring the td i ran it out at the 2, he only had a timeout left i think, so that way hed havta burn his timouts, i kick field goal n win with no time on the clock,, instead of giving him one more shot at it. he quits gm then whines worse than my teenage daughter,, wtf grow the fuck up already,, take a lose like a fukin man n quit cryin cheese every time u loose, ,,, called me lobby bum basically,, dumbass. thats why i told him to take his league n stick it up his ass
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Iv'e had it with this guy, I'm about to post his shenanigans during our playoff game....

oh yeah...

FINAL SCORE:

Titans 20

Texans 17*

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

Wow ppl are seeing the side of him that i have had to deal with since madden 2010

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 am

BlaineTheMono19 wrote:Iv'e had it with this guy, I'm about to post his shenanigans during our playoff game....

oh yeah...

FINAL SCORE:

Titans 20

Texans 17*

Woohoo!!! Great job Blaine!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:52 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:first of all , i didnt come on this site to bitch and complain about greenerrs bitch ass move, i let it go but now that its an issue with other ppl, and green still is dillusional about the whole thing, with 46 seconds left he quits gm , i was on the 8 or 10 yrd line ,, call a run to eat up time, and get a hole , but instead of scoring the td i ran it out at the 2, he only had a timeout left i think, so that way hed havta burn his timouts, i kick field goal n win with no time on the clock,, instead of giving him one more shot at it. he quits gm then whines worse than my teenage daughter,, wtf grow the fuck up already,, take a lose like a fukin man n quit cryin cheese every time u loose, ,,, called me lobby bum basically,, dumbass. thats why i told him to take his league n stick it up his ass

WHY dont u tell the truth???? - U COULD HAVE RAN INTO THE END ZONE AND SCORED - BUT U DIDNT!!!! WHAT PLAYER WITH A CLEAR PATH TO THE END ZONE WOULD GIVBE UP A td??? - THATS WHY YOUR PLAY WAS bs - AND THATS WHY I QUIT THE GAME - than i realized after the score was still tied - and u deserved to win the game (DESPITE YOUR BS PLAY)- SO I QUIT THE LG SO U COULD GET THE EZ WIN VS THE CPU - and messaged u to do so via SUPERSIM TIL U GOT THE WIN - but u chose to accept the results not me!!!!! THAT WAS 100% YOUR DECISION UNLESS SOMEHOW I HAVE MIND CONTROL OVER YOU - I realized my error right away - BUT U WANTED TO PLAY THE VICTIM - and accepted the TIE when u could have easily had the win...

when your gonna explain something TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH NOT JUST THE PART THAT MAKES U LOOK GOOD!!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1m4y20bWuA start watching at about :18 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fVn8TE2XM start at the beginning.

In the first one the team is ahead, in the second one the team is behind.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:31 pm

a commish , the so-called godfather of this site is the biggest ass in the group, get you panties outta your ass , break out your big boy purse , why should i havta play the whole fukin game over again, because u say so??? u got beat and you find something to bitch about.. over and over and over,pretty fukin lame
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:35 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:a commish , the so-called godfather of this site is the biggest ass in the group, get you panties outta your ass , break out your big boy purse , why should i havta play the whole fukin game over again, because u say so??? u got beat and you find something to bitch about.. over and over and over,pretty fukin lame

+1

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:a commish , the so-called godfather of this site is the biggest ass in the group, get you panties outta your ass , break out your big boy purse , why should i havta play the whole fukin game over again, because u say so??? u got beat and you find something to bitch about.. over and over and over,pretty fukin lame

+2 ..... Exactly.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 pm

fool - nobody expected u to play the whole game over - JUST SUPER SIM TIL U WIN - i was wrong to quit - i admitted that - BUT TOTAL BS MANOUVEUR TO HAVE A CLEAR PATH TO THE END ZONE - AND THAN GO OUT OF BOUNDS - absoilute kjoke - thats why i quit - because it was a BS move - if u dont wanna takle 2 minutes and supersim through a gm til u win - THATS YOUR CHOICE - but dont expect to pull bs MOVES and have your opponent sit there and say... `thats ok`
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:39 pm

u cant continue a game vs cpu if someone quit
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

bs move... really. so lemme get this straight... u pull a complete bitch move,, and im supposed to make it right, wasnt no bs move anyway .. it was the smart move . so with all your grandstanding everybody knows if they beat u ur gonna b on her throwin a tantrum with ur caps n cheese talk, everything comes out in the wash dont it
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

actually i see you ment restart game and supersim my bad
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by djgamer134 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:45 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

fool - nobody expected u to play the whole game over - JUST SUPER SIM TIL U WIN - i was wrong to quit - i admitted that - BUT TOTAL BS MANOUVEUR TO HAVE A CLEAR PATH TO THE END ZONE - AND THAN GO OUT OF BOUNDS - absoilute kjoke - thats why i quit - because it was a BS move - if u dont wanna takle 2 minutes and supersim through a gm til u win - THATS YOUR CHOICE - but dont expect to pull bs MOVES and have your opponent sit there and say... `thats ok`

Hate to be "that guy..." butttttt Remember brian westbrook did that to perserve the win vs. the cowboys ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-yQnJ2vwk

And MJD did the same thing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fVn8TE2XM

If what he did isn't "sim" then i don't know what sim is...

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

"Sim" is Greenerrr winning. Everything else is cheese.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm

djgamer134 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

Hate to be "that guy..." butttttt Remember brian westbrook did that to perserve the win vs. the cowboys ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-yQnJ2vwk

And MJD did the same thing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fVn8TE2XM

If what he did isn't "sim" then i don't know what sim is...

haha i posted the same 2 videos earlier on, i guess nobody listened to me though lol

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by djgamer134 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

bahahaha. my bad surfnturf. I was just reiterating your post Smile

djgamer134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next