* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS

3 posters

Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Vote_lcap25%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Vote_lcap75%AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Empty AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am

Who do you feel will win the AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1? Vote and post your thoughts!!!

TENNESSEE TITANS (Blainethemono19) (10-6) vs. BUFFALO BILLS (Rui_f) (11-5)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

i heard that bills kid has some talent...i think he can pull i off
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS Empty Re: AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 am

I voted for the Bills in this one...RUI_F is a damn good player who quietly dominated the AFC East...gotta give credit where credit is due. Go Bills!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:55 am

While I thank you all for the vote of confidence have you seen my qb's? one guy (who happens to be my starter) is so cool he doesn't even have a picture in his profile, naw I'm voting for the other guy Lol

In facs lets see what the pros have to say about QB1 Jonathan Crompton

AFC WILD CARD MATCHUP #1 (POLL) - TITANS VS. BILLS 1125285

The Chargers got a backup QB to Philip Rivers that many people think has a chance to develop. He had a breakout season last year with 27 TDs and only 13 interceptions. He was a backup to Erik Ainge in 2007 and just couldn't stay healthy in 2008, followed by a concussion in the bowl game this season. Durability is an issue, as well as accuracy, as he never completed more than 58 percent of his passes in a season. But he's a big kid, throws a catch-able ball, and played for four different coordinators in five years.

Crompton dealt with adversity during his career and peaked as a senior. He has impressive tools to work with from a physical standpoint and possesses the arm to make all the throws. Anticipation must improve and he still needs a lot of polish scanning the field and moving through his progressions. A developmental prospect who could hear his name called late in the draft.

Accuracy: Made significant improvements in this area as a senior, but remains highly inconsistent. Threw accurately to all levels at times as a senior, but struggled mightily with accuracy throughout his early career, including as a junior. Good timing and accuracy to hit the receiver in stride on the slant, dig and deep crossing routes. Good touch to place the ball between the linebacker and safety down the seam or on wheel routes. Good touch and accuracy for the dump-off routes to the back, allowing them to make the catch easily and head upfield.

Arm Strength: Strong arm. Can make every NFL throw without extending his windup. Puts enough zip on his underneath throws to fit through the tight winds of an NFL defense, including placing the deep out from the opposite hash. Good trajectory on the deep ball. Ball comes down at an angle that is easy to track and catch, but doesn't hang in the air. If he struggles in the NFL, it won't be due to a lack of arm strength.

Setup/Release: Efficient drop back from center and set up. Sells the play-action. Throws with good balance and steps into his passes. Compact windup and a quick release doesn't allow defenders much time to react. The ball comes out of his hand quickly and with good trajectory. Tight spirals that are easy for his receivers to track and catch.

Reading Defense: At least some of the improvement he showed as a senior came with limiting the number of reads he was asked to make. Has developed a great deal in terms of poise and reading defenses, but still locks on to his primary target early in the route. Rarely looks off the safety. Too often trusts his arm-strength and accuracy and throws the ball into coverage. Became more willing to throw the ball away as the year went on. Good poise in the pocket. Willing to step up in the pocket and take the hit to complete the throw.

On the Move: Among his most impressive traits. Good balance on the rollout. Keeps his eyes downfield and has the arm strength and accuracy to attack in the short and intermediate levels. Squares his shoulders and fires the ball with good trajectory and accuracy. Will occasionally throw back across his body, but has enough zip to fit balls in tight windows. Not a true threat as a scrambler, but can buy time and escape the pocket when necessary. Good size and strength for the quarterback sneak.

Intangibles (On/off field leadership, competitive fire, work habits, off-field issues, intelligence, ability to play through pain)
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 am

dnt worry bro...i made it to the superbowl with chris redman ( a career back up in altanta)..i think you will do fine...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down