* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

+11
Fr8trainShane
BiLlDoZeR_27
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
Child_Please4285
Ace1129
ezweightloss
Rui_F
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
bjcole26
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace Empty Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 am

I am not one to bitch and especially on a team i am 0-4 but my last game with Ace was straight out of the lobby. In Cheeze new league, are they playing by different rules.

1. Up 11 in the 4th qtr, he goes for it on 4th and 1 from his own 35 yard line... I text him really? I get the comment " 4th and 1 or less is ok fool".... When i read rule #3, i believe he has to be atleast at his own 40 which he was not

2. EVERY kick off he controls another player from across the field and brings them over right in front of his kick returner... Rules #32 says you can only control returner... correct?

3. Next, he manually moves lineman off line and switches to other d lineman... When i tell him this is not allowed either, he says "hot routed to man coverage and go fuck u urself"

4. Finally, when i have no timeouts and he is kneeling ball on first 2 plays up 3 points, he decides to kick a fg as times expires to win by 6... Again.. very sim like.

REALLY?

I am one that can take 31-0 losses or lose close games and never bitch.. however when cheeser makes it a lobby game, it is a waste of my time.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace Empty Re: Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 pm

ACE is a cancer - not sure why any1 is tolerating him in then MG - \

confused - what rules are different in CHZ's LG????
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace Empty Re: Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

I am saying maybe i am confused because i thought they were all the same but he kept playing by different rules and telling me he has been in these leagues for 3 years and is well liked so i need to stop bitching.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:48 pm

BJ, again it is disappointing to see this type of actions and your right he broke a rule 4th and inches is the only time you are allowed to go for it in the situation you described. I also would have been pissed off BIG TIME if I am down by 11 and my opponent goes for it on his own side of the field complete B.S.

The rest of the stuff you described is also against rules but I have played Ace a few times and he did not do any of that stuff to me....now I am not saying he did not do that in your game but without video proof there is not much we can do about it.

Cheddah League adhere's to the same rules as all our MG franchises do.

Hopefully you can take this in stride. But I know first hand how frustrating things are because I myself quit 9 leagues for 8 hours over the fact that someone went for it when they should have been punting.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Vista, i do not have video proof but i do have pics from my cell phone i can send to anyone showing he moved the guy off the line of scrimmage and also he controlled the other guy on the kick return.. Guess they do not realize after game you can replay the plays and it shows in blue, who you are controlling.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Regardless of what rules where or where not broken nobody needs to get messages that are disrespectful like bjcole is saying he got on his psn when he requested clarification. I know bjcole has kids, imagine if his kid had been sitting there with him while he was getting these messages. Imagine if it was you sitting there with your kid.

WTF is wrong with you people , I know some of you are still kids yourselves but if you are gonna be in a group like this act like you either got some sense or grow the fuck up.

Treat other people like you would want to be treated, plain and simple.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm

I agree Rui... This is a video game and we all get pissed sometimes however, show respect!!!!
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm

i have played ace and had problems with him as well but apparently nobody cares.

i have had problems with RO88 being disrespectful to me and still nobody cares.

yet a guy who seems like a pretty decent like newjerseydevil gets auto booted.

things seem really out of balance...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Heres my plead.... It is my understanding you cannot move men on punt returns not kick returns correct?? BTW i never got passed the 25 on any KR so that shouldnt even be a factor to his argument...I could understand if i returned a kick for a TD then it would be a problem.

About the lineman moving off the line before snap.....The guy was using jamal charles the whole game. I simply hot route a DE to man cover Jamal charles because he kept sending him deep and burning my LB. S.o i double cover charles while he is in the back field, then he shifted him to move out to a wide receiver and my dlinemen came off the line because a hot routed him to man coverage!!! If the guy wasnt over using charles i wouldnt have to man a DE to him for double coverage. Even if i tried to get him back to the line i didnt have time do to his quick snap after charles was in motion.

This guy was annoying type of person like greener with all of his stupid msgs throughout the whole damn game!!! Dont ppl understand that we know the rules and it just pisses ppl off twhen they send msgs the entire FUCKING game and continue pausing the game everytime it doesnt go there way??? The guy is 0-5 and obviouly frustrated with his team so immediatly he starts bashing ppl when he gets beat.

This game should have been a blow out but his luck and cheezy play kept him closer then it could have been. I dont car what he says. I am a good sim player and dont cheat I JUST WIN.

BTW Greenerrr has a huge hard on for me and always runs his mouth about me any chance he gets, Yet he is the biggest cheating, bitching, Crying person in the league AKA Tie Game Quitter.....

Have a Great day everyone Very Happy

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:41 pm

If i could email pics to someone to post on the site, i have proof and even forwarded to Cheddar Cheese.. Ace did text me at 12:28pm today, of course not to apologize but to tell me "Go F*** yourself"

To think he is some fathers kid and this is how he was raised is the most embarrassing part. This is a video game for FUN, comraderie and entertainment. Is winning a fun part of this game.. YES... However, some of my teams i am more concerned about building for the future than i am going 10-6 vs 5-11.. I joined this group to play "Franchise" Sim football.. Not lobby ball with a bunch of quiting or cheating punks. I am here long term not short term.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

not really going to get in to it about ace but more the rule aspect. The Rule about moving a guy other than a returner is probably the most broken rule it happens alot, actually i even did it by mistake against cheddah but realised it and didn't return ball past my 5.

also is making a DE play man coverage against the rules technically the are leaving the LOS but in no way is it going to create a nano and that why this rule was put in place
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm

not really going to get in to it about ace but more the rule aspect. The Rule about moving a guy other than a returner is probably the most broken rule it happens alot, actually i even did it by mistake against cheddah but realised it and didn't return ball past my 5.

also is making a DE play man coverage against the rules technically the are leaving the LOS but in no way is it going to create a nano and that why this rule was put in place
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Im in 5 leagues and always play sim... I will be honest bro i was pissed when i played the game. I was playing my kight game with a division rival mayhem37, we are both 6-1 so its for the lead in division, im up 28-7 in the 2nd and the guy kept going offsides until the game ended itself.. So i was pissed going into the game..You sent me 20 text and 15+ psn msgs during the game bro...That is so annoying to me that i dont even wana play ppl like you, Your like a Greenerrr Jr. Are you guys related by any chance???

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 pm

I am dont with this post. Have a good day and a happy new year. This bjcole guy sent me text aying words like Dumbass, Fuck You, Dumb Fuck etc. so i dont wana hear the bullshit about bad language, im a 25 year old adult and most of us are on here.

I have played so many cheeze games against ppl but i have never bitch or posted shit about it. Grow up or get out of it if you cant take losing

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

your right EZ - we give too many 2nd chances - and I AM GUILTY OF THIS WITH ACE MYSELF - and i had more reason to despise the guy than any1 - BUT IU GAVE HIM A 2ND CHANCE and it bitr me in the ass too - some guys never learn or change their ways - EVEN WHEN GIVEN OPPORTUNITY AFTER OPPORTUNITY
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Now you are a LIAR on top of cheeser... First i text you ONE during the game.. I said "really" when you went for it on 4th and 1 from your 35 up 11 points with over 6 mins to play in the game... Then after the game i responded to your text saying 4th and 1 or less is ok fool... Next, i never said FU or Dumbfuck like you are claiming.. After you said Fuck u urself, i said because you are a fucking cheeser.. Do i need to go to Verizon and have them print out the text messages as well. I am not a liar bro.. Never have been and never will be..Bottom line is you broke 3 rules during the game but you do not want to admit any of them. Ad far as my record, do you not realize i am not upset at all.. I joined knowing i was in the BEST division in the league, however, i wanted the challenge.. I have made changes on my roster to better fit my style for "sim" not cheese football.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Ace since you decide to call me telling me you will be come to Georgia to whip my ass... Here is my address

My address is
3653 Lost Oak Drive
Buford, Georgia 30519

From the airport take 85 North to 985 North.. Get off first exit which is exit 4 Mall of Georgia Blvd.. Go right for less than 1 mile and turn left on South Bogan Drive. Follow for approx 2 miles until you get to Maddox Drive and turn right.. 2nd street on right is Lost Oak Drive... My house is the 8th house on the right.. Will have a University of Texas flag outside with a white Expedition and a silver 6 series BMW in the driveway. Please advise what day i can expect you.

Let me know if you need a ride from the airport because i will make sure i have you a limo if needed... Again i one sentence you say you have not even talked with Cheddah then next sentence you said, all i told him is what happened.

Dude, STOP being a LIAR and Cheeser.. This is a video game.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 pm

it would be cool to ship your BMW to the beautiful state of NJ..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:03 pm

LOL...JMO.. it is not worth the money trust me... Great car but NO car is worth that kind of payment after having one. I got it before we knew we were having the twins and wife has not been happy ever since.. Go figure!!!
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 pm

i got a car, but an M6 or 645 BMW, is an upgrade our my jeep...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I've seen the pictures bjcole has mentioned...however, they're pictures and like I told him, leave something to be subjectively interpretted. As much as I'd like to be able to take people's word, it creates a bad precedent. On top of that, I honestly don't know how motions or audibles affect man-covered DEs. I have used the man coverage hot route before and it's never moved my DE. BUT I don't think it's happened when motion is involved. Can anyone clear this up?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

He said it wasnt a motion it was a audible now so i dunno. All i know is i man cover hot routed him and he moved with the audible. I did not stick move him. Now this guy is expressing his wealth on line hahaha. Damn trailer park people

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey I live in a Trailer Park.....
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Your right Ace.. I am expressing my wealth.. You busted me again... Dude give it a break... I did not brag, boast or claim to be wealthy.. far from it.. I just wanted to make sure you knew which one was my house when you came here... I just happen to work hard every day as a career and this has allowed me to support my family, purchase my dream car, and play madden against wonderful gamers like yourself who have NO CLUE about the real world or respect or how to back up what you want to run your mouth about.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey i feel the same bro, self employed since 18 years old and have been lucky enough to be successful. Own a 2 car dirt modified racing team my dream truck and a nice little saab for the wifey, i dont want this to turn personal bro. Can you just let it go bro.....PLZ I wish i had lost the damn game and none of this shit would happen. IM SORRY AND APPOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING YOU THINK I HAVE DONE WRONG, I AM OVER IT AND I HOPE YOU CAN BE PLEASE!! BTW I have nothing against trailer parks lol its just a saying we use here in the woods of upstate NY lol Its hill billie town for sure

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next