* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

+11
Fr8trainShane
BiLlDoZeR_27
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
Child_Please4285
Ace1129
ezweightloss
Rui_F
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
bjcole26
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace - Page 2 Empty Re: Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:22 pm

BTW, Put wealth in this argument, Ace would win by a long shot.. believe me, hes been supporting me for the last 3 years & still can afford all the awsome shit he has so id take that subject out of this when ya' still have the chance

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace - Page 2 Empty Re: Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm

bjcole wasnt boasting about his wealth - HE WAS GIVING ACE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS ON WHERE HE COULD FIND HIM... i found it very amusing - and the fact that ACE is back tracking and appologizing is even more FUNNY -once again showing he is full of CRAP!

btw - i cant say i would fuck with any1 that gave his EXACT ADDRESS with directions on a message board - probably a smart choice by ACE - anything less and maybe bjcole goes and finds him! - I can picture the headlines now - MAN IN COMMA AFTER BEATING OVER MADDEN VIDEO GAME!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am

55 saratoga ave.
Broadalbin NY, 12025

NYS I90 to exit 27, take 30 north to rt29, right @ 29. Left @ firehouse to stop sign. 2nd white house on right im home anytime after 3pm monday through firday ok bud. Thanks

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am

Ace1129 wrote:55 saratoga ave.
Broadalbin NY, 12025

NYS I90 to exit 27, take 30 north to rt29, right @ 29. Left @ firehouse to stop sign. 2nd white house on right im home anytime after 3pm monday through firday ok bud. Thanks

the gag is only AMUSING THE 1ST TIME ITS DONE - when u try to copy it - u just look like a joke instead of trying to make one...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 am

I wish i had your address so i could slap you like a little bitch that you act like hahahaha

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace - Page 2 Empty A bunch of brain childs, you are not.

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 am

Given the simple information you've posted here...
With little effort at all, I can have your email addresses, your real names, your phone number.
The names, date of births of everyone living in the household.
I can tell you your occupation, and give you a range of your income.
I can tell you the school district your children are in, and I can tell you the approximate value of your home.
I can tell you the Year, Make, and Model of every vehicle in the house, as well as their VIN numbers.

If I actually make a little effort, I can tell you the arrest record of anyone in the household, your credit rating, if you are any government watch lists...

If you are on Facebook, MySpace, or LinkedIn I probably have access to your friends, and pictures of your family....and your exact employer and school history.

Now having your name, date of birth, phone number, address, employer, and school history, i can get your social security number with minimal effort....

You guys wanna think twice before you start measuring the size of your cocks?

And 90% of that stuff is available publicly....the other 10% anyone can obtain with the information from the first part.... Don't be stupid.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:Given the simple information you've posted here...
With little effort at all, I can have your email addresses, your real names, your phone number.
The names, date of births of everyone living in the household.
I can tell you your occupation, and give you a range of your income.
I can tell you the school district your children are in, and I can tell you the approximate value of your home.
I can tell you the Year, Make, and Model of every vehicle in the house, as well as their VIN numbers.

If I actually make a little effort, I can tell you the arrest record of anyone in the household, your credit rating, if you are any government watch lists...

If you are on Facebook, MySpace, or LinkedIn I probably have access to your friends, and pictures of your family....and your exact employer and school history.

Now having your name, date of birth, phone number, address, employer, and school history, i can get your social security number with minimal effort....

You guys wanna think twice before you start measuring the size of your cocks?

And 90% of that stuff is available publicly....the other 10% anyone can obtain with the information from the first part.... Don't be stupid.

best post i've seen in a while

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Hey I live in a Trailer Park.....

and i'm a redneck that drives a '99 ranger lol...nothin wrong with that, i don't own a bmw or racing team but i'm pretty damn happy with my life...and so far got both ur guys' number in madden Wink

Rule Clarification for my last game in cheeze league against Ace - Page 2 2i0d6b7

that pic was a joke my gf took btw, cause we are mostly hilljacks around here.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:11 pm

HEY I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE HELL MY TRUCK WENT TO.. AND MY COWBOY HAT.. U SON OF A BITCH!!!! LOL.. JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER DRIVE A FORD ANYWAY..

Found On Road Dead.. Fix Or Repair Daily.. im a chevy man.....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

nice beater Smile
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

and in my case, 'Finds Oil Rapidly Decreasing' lol...it gets me around and its paid off so i can blow my money on music equipment haha.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:04 pm

I love my expedition, spent half of a month pulling Toyota,BMW and other "trucks" out of the snow last year when we got like 2 feet.

Besides aren't rangers re badged mazdas.....
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

This was a good entertaining post, Thanks for the laughs!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Damn wheres are all the dodge guys??lol My Big Horn ram loves the snow here in northern new york haha

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Ain't got nothin on my big Chevy Silverado Wink
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:28 am

WOW... i did not realize we play Madden with Joe Dirts brother.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

bjcole26 wrote:WOW... i did not realize we play Madden with Joe Dirts brother.

LMFAO
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 pm

bjcole26 wrote:WOW... i did not realize we play Madden with Joe Dirts brother.

hahahaha
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:46 am

I'm going to join this circus...because I am rather steamed.

I just played ace in a playoff game in Vista3131 league....

I was beaten...pretty bad in the 2nd half...after winning the 1st half.

I probably would have lost regardless...because I was struggling on offense....but thats irrelevant to this subject.

I found the game against ace, particularly the 2nd half...rather UN-ENJOYABLE....I'm ok losing (I know Vista doesnt believe so, but whatever) - I enjoyed losing my game against Cheddah this afternoon...its life.

But, I did not blitz @ all....and the guy would constantly drop 15 yards back with Nate Davis...or he'd run around back and forth with Nate Davis, allowing his WR's time to get open. He'd scramble with him on non-blitzes...hoping I'd come off a WR and he'd throw it. Davis had 5-6 scrambles...alone..not counting the times he'd throw.

He had 2-3 touchdown passes...where he either A- dropped back forever amount of yards....or instantly ran left or right to create angles...etc to throw passes.

Now, what also really steams me...is...I wasnt saying a peep about this play...as he was staging his comeback...I let it go. Until, the guy decides to PSN me...bitching...after I decided to scramble for the first time...ALL GAME...on a 3rd down (Important one) after the guy continuously starting bringing 3 lineman and dropping the house. SO, I took off with Flacco...only to see Beanie Wells break open at the last minute. What happens...the guy insta-pauses and sends me a PSN message "REALLY CHEESY BRO, BUT WHATEVER..." - I'm steamed at this comment at the thought that he could really open up his mouth....obviously he doesnt watch his own play. A- it isnt illegal to take off once in a blue moon and then throw last minute B- he does it VIRTUALLY EVERY PASS.

He will drop back and move with his QB...INSTANTLY...he will run backwards or sideways...setting up the screen pass...ran 3 of these...I bet....or...he even...one time....took off left instantly...I had a contain man there...so he insta darted back right....and threw 30yards down field.

Now, all other MG issues I've had up until this point....were either (Verbal Wars) or (Running up Score) type wars. I've never in all my MG leagues/games....felt soo bored...felt so...lobby'd. I didnt even wanna continue playing the game. I had basically given up...to the point that down 10 at the 2 minute warning...with me not calling any timeouts....Ace decides to chuck a bomb....on 3rd down...for a touchdown. I wasnt even trying or calling a timeout...or anything. The dudes already up 10...go head...TACK on some more pts...for insult.

Frankly, I didnt enjoy a second of watching ace play like a lobby rat...and now I know...why he gets Vince Young and other quarterbacks like that...in other leagues. I'm guessing he just plays "100% sim" vs the commish's....because I'm seeing about 5 people on here...that have issues with the things that he does.

I'm sorry Ace, but the moving of your quarterback that you employed vs me...wasnt SIM. It wasnt even a scheme. It was pure LOBBY. Then, u have the audacity to complain and pause the game when I moved my quarterback for the first time in 3 quarters. When, I've been quiet...watching you do it the whole game....

All I can say...is....

CHILD PLEASE.

Obviously you'll do whatever it takes...when you play the commish's of the leagues to look 100% sim...and then you pour on the lobby trash...in every other game.

I'll be waiting for you..."you're just mad that you lost...." comment....because when I joined the MG...I had to learn to lose. Because the MG is soo tough...you need to learn to lose. Cheddaz league has reaffirmed me and taught me even more self control in that regard. But, my game against you...was utter trash.

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 am

Btw, here are some replays...Madden doesnt give you the ability to show 1/2 the replays you want...

I also have the replay that Ace paused the game and bitched about....

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437613 (This is my cheeseball play...that Ace instantly bitched about....)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59436814 (Classic Abuse of setting up an angle...did this all GAME...No reason to scramble...)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437446 (Cant even find the words....to say....for this one....LAUGHABLE....)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59436617 (This one is hard to understand.....but if you notice....its a 63 yard touchdown pass....I notice very little rush on my part.....but...Nate Davis is throwing from the....24 yard line....a nice 13 yards behind the line of scrimmage....The replay wont show how he got there....cause EA SUCKS! - He's just abusing the AI's inability to stick with the SPEED RB out of the backfield...that he sends on a fly...so he drops his QB back...13 yards for no reason...allowing his cheeseball route to develop)

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/59437118 (No reason to scramble here...like a jacko...your just trying to get the linebacker to commit...so that its a bigger gain...DID THIS CRUD ALL GAME....)

Now, these are only the replays that EA would allow me to show...for a guy who ran with his RB...only 9 times. But, Ran with Nate Davis 6 times...I think you can get the idea of how the whole game was....and went.

He threw 30 times....and ran with Nate Davis another 6 times...

So...literally 36 plays were passes...and literally 20-25 of them...had some kind of tactics like these.

Now, Ace, before you try and act all big...bad...and tough...I'd love to hear your comeback....you shouldnt have one.

Your hand is in the cookie jar...son.

What are you gonna do? Claim that I was playing some mad cheesy game? Wheres the replays? You gonna make up some jibberish about my play? go ahead...I dont have half the complaints you do.

You got a whole thread about you...

I'm sure I at least made BJcole's night...as he gets to look at these replays...and laugh...at the fact that you were caught...being nothing but a lobby cheeseball...AGAIN.

I can only imagine how un-fun and enjoyable a game would be against you...if you had Vince Young/Vick.....

Because, I'm seeing alot of QB trash...with little to NO PRESSURE.

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 am

Ace1129 wrote:Heres my plead.... It is my understanding you cannot move men on punt returns not kick returns correct?? BTW i never got passed the 25 on any KR so that shouldnt even be a factor to his argument...I could understand if i returned a kick for a TD then it would be a problem.

About the lineman moving off the line before snap.....The guy was using jamal charles the whole game. I simply hot route a DE to man cover Jamal charles because he kept sending him deep and burning my LB. S.o i double cover charles while he is in the back field, then he shifted him to move out to a wide receiver and my dlinemen came off the line because a hot routed him to man coverage!!! If the guy wasnt over using charles i wouldnt have to man a DE to him for double coverage. Even if i tried to get him back to the line i didnt have time do to his quick snap after charles was in motion.

This guy was annoying type of person like greener with all of his stupid msgs throughout the whole damn game!!! Dont ppl understand that we know the rules and it just pisses ppl off twhen they send msgs the entire FUCKING game and continue pausing the game everytime it doesnt go there way??? The guy is 0-5 and obviouly frustrated with his team so immediatly he starts bashing ppl when he gets beat.

This game should have been a blow out but his luck and cheezy play kept him closer then it could have been. I dont car what he says. I am a good sim player and dont cheat I JUST WIN.

BTW Greenerrr has a huge hard on for me and always runs his mouth about me any chance he gets, Yet he is the biggest cheating, bitching, Crying person in the league AKA Tie Game Quitter.....

Have a Great day everyone Very Happy

When I read all of that crap...and then play you....its obvious....your just firing insults and unjust comments....that are completely false...just to make you look "legit" and "sim" - This is a crock of crap. I've played BJ Cole...he doesnt do anything un-sim...and frankly...he doesnt care if he loses. He's 0-6 in a league and has little wins in others. He's out to get legit/fair games. So, using the "he's 0-5 and clearly unhappy with his team...so hes taking it out on me...." excuse...is rather childish rubbish. Get a grip on yourself....or I'm sure you'll be bounced from MG regardless.

Start by telling the truth...and instead of trying to throw your "opponent" under the bus...when they report you...how about....just saying..."Sorry, I'll try and fix my flaws...and my mistakes..."

No, you reply with..."I am a good sim player and dont cheat I JUST WIN." -

I JUST WIN!!

LOL!

Whats your address again? maybe I'll make a trip of my own...better yet...BJCOLE...whens vacation time for a rich scumbag like yourself? I smell spring break at ACE's house.....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum