* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Fr8TrainShane!

+4
Vista3131
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
Mjkight
8 posters

Go down

Fr8TrainShane! Empty Fr8TrainShane!

Post by Mjkight Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 am

Wow what a class act this guy was. Almost brought me back to last years game when it seemed like we all got along so much better.

This guy offers back the same scenario even though it did not favor him. Well we still couldnt get the game in. So he is there to retry again the following night. Offering the same scenario again.

To make things better Shane was also a straight sim style player.

Top that off everything was going my way in the game. I got every break. Well Shane still competes hard finishes the game. He lost bad but not one complete. cheerfull after the game talkin about ways to improve admitting that some of the passes were his mistakes. Not blamming it on madden. It was rather refreshing I know i appreciate the way shane conducted himself.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Fr8TrainShane! Empty Re: Fr8TrainShane!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 am

Yeah he's a good dude for sure.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:16 am

i hear nothin but good things about this guy, glad to have him aboard and see hes focused on improving rather than blaming the game like i do lol. fucking comeback ai bs!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 am

I will jump onboard and say this guy is great. He is not afraid of a challenge to be sure.

The teams he is working with would be tough for anyone to win with and he is working on improving them.

There are many guys that would never take on the challenge of a bad team.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 am

I will agree with everybody here. He looks to improve teams that he takes over instead of bitching. He plays the damn game for fun. Props to this kid +10
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Fr8TrainShane! Empty Wow....um, thanks? lol

Post by Fr8trainShane Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Don't I feel like the teacher's pet this morning.

Actually, Mjkight and I had a pretty good game going the other night. Defensive struggle, he was leading by 10 with 3 minutes to ago in the half, and he had just recovered a fumble on a kickoff.... when some EA tech decided to piss all over the servers....

Anyway, we finally hooked up last night to finish, and you know how they say if you have a problem, sleep on it? Well apparently while I was dreaming of Victoria Secret models, MJ dreamt about how to lay a smack down....cuz he blew me out lol.

My teams definitely have some holes (I'm assuming this is why the old owners abandoned them hehe), but I get to test my GM skills along with my game skills... thats half the fun. Besides, if you dont' get blown out 42-0, how can you ever appreciate the 42-0 wins when it goes your way?

But look, I only did what I thought everyone would do. This is why we are here right? Maybe its more a sad commentary that someone doing it the right way is worthy of a post like this?

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:54 pm

I have not played Shane but am looking forward to it. Glad to see a post on the forum today which is positive. Contrary to some of the owners believe, some of the new and old owners took over teams that have little to no chance of winning this year or next year. I personally am ok with it and still look forward to playing those games just as much as the games i have winning records in. I am fine losing 31-0 if everything in my game goes wrong on offense or defense. Do i prefer to win or lose 21-20 in a great battle.. OF COURSE.. However, for me, it is a challenge to rebuild and then compete with teams in the future because then i feel like a real GM... Some of the younger guys in the league probably do not realize the Colts used to suck in the NFL back in the 1990s for the entire decade but dedicated drafting changed that organizations history... Maybe drafting Peyton Manning over Ryan Leaf had a lot to do with it.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Haven't played yet but if he acts in game the way he does on these boards then win,lose or draw should be enjoyable.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down