* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise

+4
phantomshark
Fr8trainShane
Cheddah_Cheez
Deathwish22
8 posters

Go down

Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise Empty Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Just wanted to take the time to introduce everyone to our newest member, TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane). He will be taking over the Dallas Cowboys squad (which recently became available after the booting of Lvlayhemlvl37). I have heard nothing but great things about this guy and every one should take the time to welcome him to the league. This dude is awesome...within 5 minutes of me messaging him confirming he had the Cowboys he already had his contact info posted and is signed up on XF for the Deathwish Franchise...what more could you ask for out of a new franchise player? He will be a great addition to this group. Welcome TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane)!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise Empty Re: Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 am

Definitely a good addition to the franchise. Glad to have him here
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise Empty Re: Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 am

You guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcome.

DW, I've heard nothing other than "DW's league is the best league", so I've been chomping at the bit to get in.... Thank you for having me.
There isn't a single person that has told me otherwise, so hopefully I can bring something to the league.

Looks like this team is going to need some turning around, so I'll be updating a trade block here....gotta get my style you know lol.

Thanks again guys. Looking forward to turning this shamed Cowboy franchise around, and I promise, No Mayhem outta me. Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 am

wait, are we past the trade deadline? lol, cuz if so, It'll have to wait until the offseason Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:wait, are we past the trade deadline? lol, cuz if so, It'll have to wait until the offseason Smile

Not quite to trade deadline yet.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:03 am

great addition to the league.....another active guy, we are going to make it to 10 seasons
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 am

phantomshark wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:wait, are we past the trade deadline? lol, cuz if so, It'll have to wait until the offseason Smile

Not quite to trade deadline yet.

The end of Week 12 marks the Trade Deadline...We just advanced this morning to Week 11...so you have about 4 days to get your trades on and your team in shape...and of course you can always make trades in the offseason before the rookie draft.

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am

jmojsoski wrote:great addition to the league.....another active guy, we are going to make it to 10 seasons

That is my 100% goal for this franchise. If it happens...we will have about 1 month off before madden 12 comes out...The only thing that worries me is The Show. That is what killed all these franchises last year.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

that makes 99% of this franchise active, legit, and respectful...no reason not to make it 10 years fr8 i agree will be a vital asset glad to have him.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Welcome MR TheFr8train great to have you on board .

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Welcoming TheFr8Train (Fr8trainshane) to the Deathwish Franchise Empty welcome

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah man welcome to the family! I'm sure you will make many friends as I have.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down