* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves

4 posters

Go down

Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves Empty Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm

UPDATED: Looking to make some big moves. Players I would prefer not to mover are Doom, Best, Hernandez, Lawson, and VY

Notables:
Jimmy Clausen: A pot, Strong Arm, I saw Child Please put up some badass numbers with this kid in DW league. He's just not my style, I need a guy with legs. Who would like to have their QB position taken care of for the remainder of the franchise?
Jarius Byrd: I really like this kid, but I'll deal him if the price is good enough.
Butler OR Golden Tate: Probably can't deal 'em both, but one can go. Who wants a young speedster?
Torrell Troup: Been getting a lot of offers for this kid.
John Jerry: A pot 24 year old guard.
Sam Shields: 97 speed 97 acc, decent cover-guy. 24 years old.
Bengals' 2nd round pick.
Dolphins 2nd round pick.
Dolphins 1st round pick(currently number one overall)

Looking for the following.

WR: Young playmakers. Looking for three of em.
OL: Weak everywhere. Got a solid rookie guard, but I'm gunna have to wait on him to progress.
DT: Will be willing to take on two or even three mammoths. I'd like to stack my D-line with a few Ngata types.
DE: Pass rushers. Will take guys like Cameron Wake. OLB's converted to ends. I've had a lot of success with guys like that.
OLB: Passrushers. I know I have Doom and Lawson, but either of them can be converted to ends.
MLB: Need someone to play beside Dansby. Looking for a stud here. Preferably fast.
CB: Looking for a press, cover 1 type of guy.

Check out my Roster, post offer here, in a message, or text me.

UPDATED January 9th at 1:51 est.

Last edited by BlaineTheMono19 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves Empty Re: Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves

Post by mblammers Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:28 pm

check out the cowboys.

WR williams is on the block although I'm not desperate to move him.
my mlb channing crowder is available - decent dude to play in a 3-4 not a star but he makes plays.

everyone but dez and suh are negotiable

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves Empty Re: Phins under new management, looking to make BIG moves

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Ngata. I've always loved that monster. Also Vilma, Otah, R. Marshall, Michael Johnson, and Greene. But Definitely Ngata.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:23 pm

sent you a pm

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 pm

updated.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by imthatcrack Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:35 am

Interested in a few players look at my team till me what u like, then ill put some offers 2gether.

imthatcrack
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down