* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Bengals Week 2 (Vs. RUI-F's Bills)

Go down

Bengals Week 2 (Vs. RUI-F's Bills) Empty Bengals Week 2 (Vs. RUI-F's Bills)

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Van Pelt - "It's that time of day again folks, we're bringing you a live look-in of the Bengals post-game news conference. It looks like newly acquired running back Parker Boates is at the podium."

Reporter 1 - "First of all, congratulations on your 31-6 win, against a team as talented as Buffalo that's pretty impressive. How were you guys able to pull it off?"

Boates - "First and foremost this game came down to turnovers. They held us to a field goal on our opening possession, but that meant that our defense got to step on the field. Two quick pick 6's put us up 17-0 in just over a minute of gameplay, and we got to coast from there. When you get down big early it's so tough to come back, but you have to give the Bills credit, they didn't stop fighting, it just wasn't their night. We all felt bad when their QB Dougherty left the game with an injury, you never want to see somebody get hurt like that."

Reporter 2 - "Just like last week, it seemed as though your defense won you this game. What are you guys doing on that side of the ball that seem to be so effective right now?"

Boates - "Well I play offense so I don't have a clue ha ha. In all seriousness, the defense is playing out of their minds right now, grabbing 4 interceptions and holding a team like the Bills to 160 yards of total offense is hard to do. Coach tries to put them in the best position to make plays, and today they made em. Buffalo's only rushing attempt for the entire game was a late QB scramble, when you are that one dimensional against our defense you are usually going to have problems, but like I said, those early picks put them in a tough spot."

Reporter 3 - "Your rookie MLB looks like the second coming of Patrick Willis, how has he been able to step in and be this good this quickly?"

Boates - "Taue'etia is a beast, it's like he was born to play football. He's fast enough to cover most WR's, but still strong enough to take on blockers and blow up running plays, the guy can do it all. He had 2 sacks today and a pick 6, if he keeps up this pace he's going to be hard to beat for defensive rookie of the year."

Reporter 4 - "Parker, you've now been traded twice in less than 3 weeks, what are teams seeing in you that is scaring them away?"

Boates - "I don't know if teams are getting scared away, so much as they are bringing in other stud RB's and don't feel that they can properly utilize both of us. The Chargers got the consensus best player in the draft in Copeland, and the Cowboys had a stud in Robinson, so you can't blame either of those teams for trading me to get help at other positions. The coaches here in Cincy feel like they can use me and that's all that matters right now. I had over 100 rushing yards and a TD in my debut, if I can keep up that production I hope that I can find a permanent home here in the Nati."

Van Pelt - "Well it's time for a commercial break, it's going to be an interesting season in the AFC North, we'll have to wait and see if the Bengals can finally de-thrown the Browns and win the division this year."

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down