* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS

5 posters

Go down

GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS Empty GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

The end of season 2 is approaching and GREENER2 will be looking to replace 6-7 players... We have removed a few players because of behavour not acceptable to MG standards and have lost some long term members because of their upcoming committment to their studdies... All the teams in this LG are SOLID (we had 32 guys at the initial Fantasy Draft) - BUT priority selection of the available teams will be given to players WITH TENURE IN THE MADDEN GROUP and based on priority response to the thread associated with membership...

You can find the Online Franchise in EXISTING ONLINE FRANCHISES LOOKING FOR REPLAEMENT PLAYERS... the thread you need to reply to is can be found directly by clicking below:

maddengroup.forumotion.com/t2868-replacment-players-reply-to-thios-thread#15781
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS Empty Re: GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

the broncos are an amazing young team. all of you looking for a franchise should take a look at this team it include notables like:

josh freeman
steven jackson
andre johnson
randy moss
calvin johnson
jermaine gresham
tre williams (87 ovr rookie)
jerry hughes (stud defensive end)
jaqwalin lewis (82 ovr rookie)
eric berry
earl thomas

one of the best teams i've ever had but had to leave it for school.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS Empty Re: GREENER2 looking for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS

Post by Delmas26 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I want that team...its SOOO ME.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 pm

that team is so anyone. it is frikin amazing

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

man if i wasnt in 3 franchises i would love to jump on that team

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 am

What a shame.
I've already taken over 5 franchises, and this is the best one of the bunch lol.

Oh well Smile Only way I drop one is if I can actually get a NEW franchise with draft lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 am

i wasn't to do that to see what u can do serena fun to take over a team regardless if they good our bad

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am

I'm hoping that was done with a cell phone, and autofix Smile
lol

Anyway, I like the challenge, Tests my GM skills as well as my stick skills

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 am

Yea did it wit my swype and I'm half drunk and playing cod haha but yea...u knew what I was tryna say

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:27 pm

ezweightloss team was issued to Delmas - he was the 1st to ask about them and has supported the MG for a while and has been a good member - i am happy to make that team his... it is 1 of the best teams io have ever seen in madden in year 2 - ez did a hell of a job.../

idk how - but ez does an amazing job managing him TEAM THROUGH TRADES - If he approaches u with a trade - make sure u got 1 hand on your wallet!!!~ LOL! - there is no better negotiator in teh MG -0 and that team is the best example of this!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 am

So is ez team the bengals

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down