* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

IMO MG Players

+13
falconfansince81
ezweightloss
GREENERRRR
Fr8trainShane
surfnturf90
Child_Please4285
bigbuddah
BiLlDoZeR_27
MoWarrior79
txboy05
mblammers
bjcole26
jmojsoski
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IMO MG Players Empty IMO MG Players

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 am

This is my opinion of the players I have played...

ace1129- Only played Ace twice..dnt remember to much of his game. he have a split series 1-1.. But overall he seemed like a solid player who is very predictable at times

BigBuddah- well what can I say, this guy definitely added another dimension to the MG. He is probably the second best player in my opinion without discussing titles. Very balanced and came play with the best of them. But, I really think he can learn something from his roommate, txtboy. If he just learned to ignore the risk and think of only the reward (hinting at being more aggressive) then I think you can take that next step..but, to me when you play your best ball, you are in the top two in my opinion.

BillDozer_27- billy, your game has became better slowly. And it will only continue to get better if you step outside the MG group for once. Look at FF,CP, Me, Buddah, TXT and several others. We learned to become better by playing lobby games. Playing only within the group extends your playing ability so much. essentially you guys are really learning from one player (ff) only because you lab with him.. but if you just step outside your comfort zone, them you will be able to learn more and grow as a player.

Bjcole360- Cole, i can say the same thing what i said to billy about you. step outside your comfort zone. you really can only learn so much from playing within the group. for example, last time we played, you basically played the same style as ff. not so much learning as copy and paste.

BlainetheMono19- played blaine 3 times. he beat me in my first match up and played solid ball. Overall he was a quality player, nothing to overwhelming.

Cheddah_Chz- Ok, this guy has to be the MOST improved player in the Group. I played him from season 1 in deathwish and destroyed him to him becoming my best rival next to CP. Kid told me, he wanted in his words ( FF- zone D, CP-user skills, JMO- passing)... learning from 3 different players allowed him to grow where he is a top 5 player. Shit, he bested me in the DW conference title game, much props to him.

CosmicTravo- well we all know there is a learning curve when you enter the MG and travo has a steep curve. Travo is a solid guy and has ways to go as a player.

Deathwish- deathwish will always be my first intense rival. Dating back to my first AFC championship game in greener 1. MG first league. DW bested me in this matchup and cause my to switch from 4-3 to 3-4. But DW being busy and everything caused his game to take a step back. But overall DW was a solid player. But he was much better last year then this year.

Delmas- nothing really spectacular about delmas game. But if he is playing lights out, he can hang with the best of them, beating me in OT. But delmas becomes very predictable after a few possession. if you pay close enough attention you can notice striking similarities in play calling and the routes his WR run.

Dominator- DOm was an okay player, handed me a playoff losses in deathwish and got blown out eversince. I only have played 1 second half with DoM and thats when he beat me. He does nothing out of the ordinary but he will win more then he loses.

ezweightloss- The controversial EZ....The self proclaimed best player...lol.. but EZ is a nice guy and tough player.. only knock as a player is his offense is really suspect. But, when you can hold a top player to 3 points, who needs an offense...lmao

Falconfansince81- in many chat room circles he may be the best player. definitely ff has taken his game to the next level. I mean, ff was nowhere this good in Madden 11. but with many lab session and hard work ff arose to the top. FF is a solid player but you can always take your game to the next level.

fr8trainshane- definitely a solid player and had my on the edge of my seat in our first matchup in CHZ league.. Fr8 there's plenty you can do to improve your game and that will come through experience.. Continue to grind it out and you will be set for madden 12

G_A_cetified aka YoungWattz- remember playing wattz for the first time in dw. Solid guy, reads the field well and plays good. Definitely can take his game to the with some practice.

GREENERRRR- well, if he would get out of his shell maybe greener can be one of the best players.. his running attack is second to none, but couple that with a average passing game and you have a beast on offense. But since greener has agreed to make his game miserable for everyone else, his game won't improve.

mblamers- quality player and great guy. blammers definitely has improved and shocked me when he beat me, although i didn't expect that to happen i congratulated him. If he can learn to open up his offense more then blammers can be dominate.

surfnturf90- probably the second most improved player or could he have benefited from a slew of first round picks in deathwish...lol but surf has became a much better player over the course of madden 11 and should improve for madden 12.

Str8Coach- I played st8 once and he is a good player.. plays conservative and does multiple things well, definitely a respectable opponent and no slouch.

txboy05- TXTboy.....yoooooooooo..lol...only played this sorry motha fucka once and he beat me and what he calls the GAME OF HIS CAREER.. funny how its all been down hill for him as a player after he beat me in VIP in a landslide...jk..but TXT is a baller and could improve if him and buddah get together. TXtboy needs to teach buddah his "i dnt give a fuck" swag and buddah needs to teach that fool how to play smarter...both can learn things from each other that will improve each others games.

TOP 10 Players
CP- most balanced player
Buddah- does everything well
JMO- most aggressive player
FF-can play lights out on D
Cheddah- definitely should be higher but don't know where to place him
ST8coach- does alot of things well and tough to beat
Txtboy- probably just as aggressive as me and definitely a tough SOB
EZ- G.P.A.T- Greatest Play of All Time- COVER 1..lol
Greenerr- regardless of the critics greener is no slouch
SurfnTurf- definitely has earned respect in my book

My top ten madden players... I examined overall body of work. Although several candidates didn't win titles, I took gaming skill into account. This is my opinion and I think its fairly accurate. But of course how accurate are opinions. I know I missed quite a few ppl, but this is what I remember.

jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

IMO MG Players Empty Re: IMO MG Players

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 pm

No way is Greenerrr a head of Kight or even a top 10 player.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 pm

That's cool, only played knight once in both madden 10 & 11.. And I still think greener is good.. Hes great at running and doesn't make many mistakes..but I respect your opinion..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 pm

bjcole26 wrote:No way is Greenerrr a head of Kight or even a top 10 player.

I like that Greenerr is committed to a ground game...that part of his game I respect. But IMO, no way is he top 10. I think he is one of the more beatable guys around.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm

i think greener should be in the top 10 simply cause he does something that nobody else can do and thats pound the ball down ur throat all game. i cant disagree with this top 10, its looks pretty accurate to me. though next near i plan on moving up the ladder a bit
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Here is my top 10.

1. Childplease- Best user stick control on both offense and defense in MG and best stick control i ever played in all of madden.
2. FF- Best user pick guy and does not have to cheese to win.
3. Buddah- Mixes playcall up nicely on d... One of best passers in MG
4. Txboy- Most agressive on defense
5. Cheddah- Notch below the top guys but 2nd best user pick guy in league on defense.
6. Kight- Very well balanced on offense and defense.
7. JMO- Mixed D up better than anyone... His pee wee offense did not impress me and i have never seen his great offense
8. Surf- Mixes it up well on offense and defense.... Good at adjusting
9. EZ- His game has fallen since his playoff victory again Jmo... School is in the way... Great at heave n hope
10. tie.. Delmas- Can beat anyone and is often overlooked.
10.. Me... My game is finally coming around and trying to be more consistent.... Still need work on user catching and stick skills.. Should be able to help my game with advice of JMO and playing lobby games for next 3 months to learn heave n hope and nanos.

I have NEVER played Str8coach and can not rank him in top 10 because of that... Also, Sully has really taken his game to next level and is ranked #12.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Greener was one of the easiest wins ive had in MG, not sure id put him in top 20. All you gotta do is stop the run, he cant pass at all, no pocket presence. thanks bj for makin me #12 haha
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Id have to agree both of these lists. There are a few i disagree with the order of on both but thats is you alls opinions and I respect that. I dont know that Greener is a top 10 guy but I am not going to say that he isnt. There are alot of guys in the MG that are over looked because they are more mid tier guys I guess you would call it. And there are several guys who have improved there games this year in the MG to close that gap inbetween the greats and so on.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:57 pm

this is someone opinion feel free to make your own list. as far as this list goes i think it is fairly accurate. i would have a 2 way tie at #10 because all these players are the same. and str8 at number 9 even tho he splatters ppls ass. his game is jus as simple and elementry as greenerrr's. kight and ez would be a tie at #10 because i feel like these guys cant play with the top 10 without some beastly ass teams. and they lose with those beastly ass teams.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm

My List

1.CP- I know it sounds arrogant but fuck it seems like a growing trend. Needs to improve D and run game

2.JMO-Passing game is great but he will throw INT's, Above average D

3.FF-Great on D struggles against man coverage on Offense.

4.Buddah-No specific strengths or weakness 1 word describes his game GOOD, needs to play with less emotion sometimes it forces him into mistakes.

5.Mjkight-As a very bitter rival with buddah surprisingly they are very similar guess that what makes the great games between the 2, Buddah Stick Skills are just a little better and hes more versatile.

6.Txboy-Great player on Offense but tends to rely on man coverage a little much on D, but he's good none the less

7.Cheeda-Dude game has become so great since the beginning. I love playing him his style is very unique, but seems to need a fast qb and his D isn't anything special but they guys still one hell of a baller.

8.SurfnTurf-Another guy who's very balanced, no glaring strengths or weakness but that hurt him sometimes jack of all trades master of none. If he get a niche by M12 he could easily be top 5.

9.Greenerrr-Say what u want but the guy is Fustratingly good at what his game plan. The guy makes the playoffs every year and has even had a couple #1 seeds that don't happen buy mistake.

10.EZ-Im slightly unsure about this pick i admit. His D gives ALOT of people trouble but his offense can be pee-wee at times. Also he seems to only win with teams with great Cbs. But the guy may have more wins against the top 5 people on this List than anyone not in the top 5 even though hes never won against me, he has had many chances in our 3-4 games played.

Quick take on other notables

St8coach-only played 1 time

Bjcole-plays to much like ff but not as good on O or D

Delmas-Never runs but can pass well

Sully-only played 1 time i think when he was filling in 4 EZ crap Chz team
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I played sully once and got smashed..lol..dude got skills...

but the descriptions of ppl's game is accurate... Buddah, take this advice bro and you will become even better...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm

yea man..i do understand what u mean tho. i jus hate giving up big plays ya kno. picking my spots to gamble seems like the best thing and i rarely force ppl to play a certain way and thats how u suppose to play defense.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm

I will take playing too much like FF since he is the best or 2nd best guy in ALL of mg... On defense, yep, i learned certain zones from him and use same playbook... On offense we are nothing a like.. I still throw to my rbs more than he would ever dream and he never throws streak routes. Not worried about ranking at all... My ego does not need the pat on the back... I know who i can beat on everyones list and who i have not.... The only ones i have not beat, i have only played 2 or 3 times at most... Great part of Madden, is no one but Boy Wonder is unbeatable.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 am

Its obvious you feel some kind of way about your position on me and jmo list bj. Its really not a diss it's just a opinion it really don't mean shit. Im sure you will say you don't care but it's obvious you do. I'm also not sure why you bring up Boywonder when you never witnessed his dominance in the MG.
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 am

who is boywonder?

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 am

Its obvious you feel some kind of way about your position on me and jmo list bj. Its really not a diss it's just a opinion it really don't mean shit. Im sure you will say you don't care but it's obvious you do. I'm also not sure why you bring up Boywonder when you never witnessed his dominance in the MG. Also just because you beat someone don't mean your better than them. We all have lost to people that's not as good as them. The list wasn't about who wins a game or 2 but how they perform over a lond period of time. Everyone on my list has won 12 games in a regular season atleast around 3-4 times im not sure if you have ever reached 12 wins u are normally around 9 wins. But as far as my list goes who do you think you are better than on the list (besides greenerrr). I think you have the wrong idea as if we think your a bum that's not the case we believe you are good just not top 10.

Besides you put yourself at 10 and a half is that really a big difference from the 11-13 me and jmo probably would rate you?
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 am

surfnturf90 wrote:who is boywonder?

Clearly I am.
I am unbeatable....
except for when I'm beaten...
and then its just Madden BS.
lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 am

surfnturf90 wrote:who is boywonder?
The Short story is last year boywonder410 went undefeated in the mg last year was like 80-0 and was removed for various reasons including "scaring" Tomer and a guy named Ryno into giving him DW franchise password so he could play the superbowl that his team was in. But all of this was basically a front for him being booted for basically eliminating thr fun for most of the guys in the MG since most guys felt they would never win with him in the leagues so he was booted. So Boywonder410 was put to rest in madden 10 and Child_please4285 was born in madden 11. It wasn't that i was that much better back then but that the MG was largely based on players from The Show so alot of the guys just was not that good at madden yet added to the fact i have been ranked in the top 100 5 years in a row guys didn't have the experience i had and it led 2 alot of 1 sided games
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:59 am

I did know who Boy Wonder was already CP.... When someone first told me that someone was undefeated, i asked, did they ever play CP...And for the record i was 15-1 in Surf league last year Smile... again, i am not worried about JMOs ranking honestly... I know who is in what divisions in all the leagues and who wins the tallest midget divisions to make playoffs year in and year out... Not worried about it all... Glad i got to play you as much as i did... You are the best all around player and your stick skill is best i have ever seen in madden.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am

bjcole26 wrote:I did know who Boy Wonder was already CP.... When someone first told me that someone was undefeated, i asked, did they ever play CP...And for the record i was 15-1 in Surf league last year Smile... again, i am not worried about JMOs ranking honestly... I know who is in what divisions in all the leagues and who wins the tallest midget divisions to make playoffs year in and year out... Not worried about it all... Glad i got to play you as much as i did... You are the best all around player and your stick skill is best i have ever seen in madden.
Yeah i knew FF had told you (even though he said he wasn't gonna tell anyone lol)it wasn't a big deal to me. It's funny cause we always go back and forward and people would think i don't like you but that's far from the case, we both just very opinionated so we butt heads time after time lol. I understand FF is ya boy and that's kool but a times you do kinda be riding his nuts a lil' lol but it all good i understand FF has thaught you and so many others alot which has helped the MG in so many ways and we are all in debt for him helping improve the quality of the players in the MG. But Whats funny is that alot of the things i was criticized for doing last year ie. 4-6 D, Hitstick, and user catching FF added to his gamestyle Labbed with a bunch of guys and slowly most of the MG has started playing like BW or atleast trying to mimic what i did. Not a diss at FF since he was considered a top player before he adapted parts of my playstyle but it has led to a trickle down effect throughout the MG and that's the irony the things people hated about my playstyle then is a constant staple in the MG now lol
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 am

bjcole26 wrote:No way is Greenerrr a head of Kight or even a top 10 player.

well u know what they say about opinions??? I have only played mjkight once this year and lost on the last polay of the game - but last year - it was UNCANNY - i was like 9-1 vs him - everytime we played i won aincluding pulling wins out of my ass,,,, the best was i was down by 5 with 10 scondsleft- he kicks off via squid - i get the ball at 35 - I HAVE AP AND RUN THE WILDCAT QB OPTION (with AP as the wildcat QB) - what do you know? 65 yard scamper for a TD - i loved hat optiuon play in wildcat LAST YEAR - STILL THERE TYHIS YEAR BUT NOT EFFFECTIVE - even last year they toned it down halway through the year by giving the wildcaty qb a "counter step" before he engaged the option run - (which was just a clear TAX ON THE PLAY to tone it down)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 am

it's funny how i took so much crap for making a list earlier this year and now everyone is doing it, haha. and i acknowledge that my offense is terrible. if i cant run i'm pretty screwed.. and even though i joke about being the best player to ever grace madden i think my game has stayed relatively the same while others are improving. so i would rank myself a little lower than i did before but hopefully i can work out some kinks in my game next year.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 am

ok here is my list

1. txboy
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:09 am

txboy05 wrote:ok here is my list

1. txboy

LOL

""Although several candidates didn't win titles, I took gaming skill into account."

i think gaming skill almost exclusively win titles, along with situational and adaptive play calling with a clutch mentality. as in any sport part of being a champion is performing under pressure, especially when the seasons on the line. the best don't get there by being overrated, and success can be measured in post season/playoff competition. again i know we're just throwing around opinions but some guys have turned their game around 180 degrees who haven't grabbed any notice and some have stagnantly fallen off. is this a current debate or still reputation based? but a good post either way we haven't debated in forever.

i suggest reputation because i'm for whatever reason known for a low volume passing/offensive production, a trend of the last few months. putting up 156 in the 3 most recent playoff games sounds conservative? never knew. i don't know why greeners up there either, hes as 1 dimensional as they come. same cover 2 zone d, same power o/playactions. that won't get you anywhere. obviously. i would base my list on whos currently the most diverse, deceptive, and adaptive with proven stick skills and success. too early in the morning for all that tho, maybe later.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Greener we have played like 5 or 6 times this year bro lol dam. Am i so easy to forget.

For the record i definetely knew CP was BW probably well before CP even let that leak!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next