* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block

2 posters

Go down

Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block Empty Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block

Post by Delmas26 Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm

John Abraham DE (90+ overall) - 2nd round pick....most likely gets him...
Kerry Rhodes FS (Near 90overall) - See. John Abraham
Jarrett Johnson OLB (80overall) (87 DE?) - 3rd Rounder
David Bowens (OLB) Same as Johnson - 3rd Rounder
Antoine Winfield (CB-88ovr.) (SS-98ovr.) - 2nd round pick...or...a return + a 3rd...or maybe just a young return
Heath Miller (TE-89overall) - 2nd round pick or a return + a 3rd...or maybe just a young return

Steve Smith/Mike Williams/Pierre Garcon/Donnie Avery- all are negotiable...nothing set in stone for any of them.

Any of my Offensive Line can be had for 3rd round picks.....except TJ Lang and William Beatty. Jammal Brown, Olin Kreutz, Kemoeatu - all can be had for 3rd rounder...

Brandon James 93speed WR - Negotiable...I know he's only 56 overall or something...but I like him...LOL

Jimmy Clausen/Ryan Torain- same thing...I'll move them....easily for anything "future-istic"

**NOTE: I've been contacted by several owners who will send me tremendous "big package" offers...for my 4 1st round picks...but you guys need to understand. I'm not going to take 4 above average/average players in the 80s...for my picks. It makes no sense. Unless all 4 are the exactly players I am looking for...it makes no sense. I'm already out of contention. I'm building towards the future and can draft whatever I like. So, remember that when you make an offer. Yes, I'll trade maybe 1 or 2....but most likely not "MY PICK" - I also have 2 2nd round picks....which puts me at a minimum of 6....of the first 60 some odd picks.** - I can make my own wave in the draft....so I'm in no need to sell off these picks. They must be amazing offers.

AIM: Delmas026- PSN: Delmas-26 TEXT:9372178234 - Madden Group PM Works well too...
I look forward to hearing some new offers...etc. I'm clearly not done trading. I have alot of work to do...to fix the Detroit Lions...and restore the ROAR!
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block Empty Re: Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block

Post by Delmas26 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

BUMP BUMP BUMP: Lets get this trading show underway...

I'll most likely have a top 10 pick, a mid-teens, and two late 1sts....

Plus, 2 mid-2nd rounders....

Let the bidding...begin.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block Empty Re: Lions Pre-Draft-Offseason Trade Block

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I'd give you my 4th for jarret johnson. It will be a really high 4th. best I can do. I think he's old and average.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

how about Bernard Scott or Jermaine Cunningham....straight for him?
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down