* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Off Topic: MLB the Show

2 posters

Go down

Off Topic: MLB the Show Empty Off Topic: MLB the Show

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 am

I know this isn't the place...but does anyone know of a website like this one for MLB the Show 10? It's a sick game but I have no idea where to find a legit league with rules and organization like this site. Any ideas?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: MLB the Show Empty Re: Off Topic: MLB the Show

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Greenerrr had a sight almost exactly similar to this when the show was released. I agree the game wwas awesome with a ton of great features however sony just did such a poor job of fixing the hugeeee amount of problems with online play that none of the leagues ever really survived for the long haul. Online seasons had so many problems that it really took away most of the fun from what could have been a really cool game.

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down