* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden and MLB the SHOW

4 posters

Go down

Madden and MLB the SHOW Empty Madden and MLB the SHOW

Post by Vista3131 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 pm

T-Man-13 got tourched because he made a post about the upcoming MLB season.

I want to comment my feelings and I hope this goes over well.

MLB the Show is a month away we can't bury our heads in the sand like it is not coming...So I propose we talk about it.

If handled correctly this will be the greatest thing ever.

For me the Madden Group was maybe the best thing I have ever run across because the Members for the most part are just like me. Sports Gamers.

I jumped in with both feet I joined every league drafted 7 leagues picked up MJKight and Deathwish to boot. I have played over 350 Franchise games since August.

Many of the Members joined alot of the leagues also but as we go into the sixth month Many of us are finding out what is the right amount of leagues for our own particular taste.

They Talk about Deathwish and Cheddah's leagues being the best...And they are for good reason. Deathwish and Cheddah very active in there own Forum stats posts POT awards ect. All great stuff. But without disrespecting anyone they also have the most consistant and dedicated players in there leagues.

Cheddah's League was a league that was by invite only and what a league it is. Deathwish has suffered turnover but alot of the same dedicated player have migrated to his league because of his reputation. Activity and Dedicated players = Good League.

Our other leagues are solid no doubt but the Turnover rate is alarming..But that is OK because we get new members to join these leagues and the players that are dedicated stick and the other leave after a short time. Basically it is a proving ground.

Now MLB is coming, My intention is to continue in the 4 Madden Leagues I am in and Join 1 MLB Franchise.

There is no reason to not talk about MLB in this forum, the object is not to Steal Players but to get the same dedicated players that play Madden to play MLB.

It will be to each individual to decide what he wants to spend his time doing. I hope that players will remain dedicated to there Madden leagues but also show that same dedication to the MLB. In the end people will do what they want a post on this forum will not effect that.

The last thing I want to say I am hopeful that we get a 30 player MLB league with ALREADY PROVEN players be it from the Greenerrr's MLB group or the Madden Group.
I want to play in a league with ZERO turnover except for that rare circumstance that can't be avoided.

I would like to see a MLB maybe even run year round in conjunction with Madden which is year round.

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Madden and MLB the SHOW Empty Re: Madden and MLB the SHOW

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 am

Eventually this will move to the "mlb the show group" portion of the site but thats cool. its a good post, but me and greenerrrr and the rest of "the show" team are recruiting outside of the MG for obvious reasons.. and we have thought of some ideas to add the show site to advertise the MG and vice versa.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 am

nice post vista
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:02 pm

I will stay with the most active members MG franchise i would say that all the commish in MG do a great job in communication . I for one will be joining MLB league and this will not affect my playing time just hope other guys would know how to manage there time better if you are in or join a league.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down