* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden Etiquette -

2 posters

Go down

Madden Etiquette -  Empty Madden Etiquette -

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 am

This is VOLUNTARY suggestions on how to dictate your gameplay in Madden (not only in the MG - but anywhere) - Be classy - Play classy...

1) Dont accept delay of game penalties on 1st play of a new series... The play starts at 25 seconds instead of the 40 it should be - not sure why - but dont escalate the problem with a cheap penalty... DO U REALLY NEED THE 5 YARDS THAT BAD?

2) Dont run up the score... I was just gonna leave at that - but this is to vague for4 some people around here so let me help with that...
when up by 28 (OR MORE):
do not blitz
do not run screens
do not run mis-direction
do not return interception farther than the interception point
do not accept penalties (especially delay of game penalties)
PLAY CALLS SHOULD BE 80% RUN AND 20% PASS
do not throw the ball more than medium length - 8-10 yards down field...
DO NOT RETURN KICKS PAST the 30
fair catch every single punt

3) when some1 pauses the game - do not hit resume game until you notice he is ready - he will signal that he is ready by clicking resume game on and off - u will see the clock counting down form 30 seconds and than stopping and re-setting...

4) Log on - at least every other day... and reply to any PSN messages

5) message your opponent as soon as a week advances (or even right before) and tell them when u will be online next and any other ways to contact you...

6) Notice and recognize the LUCKY and BS kinda plays that YOU RECEIVE WHEN U R WINNING as oppose to just recognizing the BOGUS BS PLAYS that goes against you when YOU ARE LOSING!!! it amazes me how guys never see their good fortune when a play goes in their direction (especially when they are winning) - but the second a play which MAY be bogus goes AGAINST THEM they are all over criticzing it... -= u have to be consistant - or dont criticize the BS plays in the game in either circumstance...

7) be a graciopus winner... a `GG`message is always nice... but be better than that - pick an aspect of the game - that MAY be considered LUCKY (even if you dont think it truely was) - FAKE IT! - and tell your opponet that without that Lucky play - the game would have been different... (even if you have to exagerate about something - MAKE THE EFFORT) - INSTEAD OF JUST A `gg`` - TAKES U 30 SECONDS 4 u TO SAY,`u played well - man if i didnt get that lucky fumble - the game would have been totally different` - and you will gain a FRIEND IN THIS GAME who respects you as opposed to an opponent that may begrudge your snobish post game attitude... its a tiny effort that creates a huge benefit...

This list is not complete but is a start - i welcome other suggestions to this list...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Madden Etiquette -  Empty Re: Madden Etiquette -

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 am

Another peace of Madden etttiquette...

While u are in a Online Game and haved to send a brief PSN message - POST THE REQUIRED INFO IN THE SUBJECT HEADING - especially if its something like - YES, NO, OK or GL... - it takes a while to get to the content of messages - but if you can provide all the necessary info in the subject heading - THERE IS NO NEED TO OPEN THE MESSAGE AT ALL!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

With this leagues XP .. If you put say 5 or more back ups in can you continueno play not with the aim of running up the score but still play like you normally would but with back ups ..or something ?

Bc if you get up with say 4 ints for tds (or turnovers at the 1) to often you'll never reach your players goals on O ..for running or passing which are already pretty tough (110 receptions each for 3 wrs and 80 for the TE ..30plus passing tds ..2600 rushing yards?!)

If we don't continue to play our players will regress ..now I'm not suggesting the blow outs like I've seen where its 77-10 or in child's league it was something like that as well in the pats loss to the bills ..

I'd say we should be allowed to continue in SOME WAY. ..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down