* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Etiquette question

5 posters

Go down

Etiquette question Empty Etiquette question

Post by phantomshark Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Ok, so I am up 20 in the 4th quarter. I'm running on first and 2nd, then calling a pass play on 3rd and more than a few designed to pick up enough for the 1st. What seemed to upset my opponent was 3rd and 16 with about 4:30 left I threw a 17 yard pass to my 2nd string TE. Is that rubbing it in someone's face, or just normal game management? I really want to know, the last thing I want to do is tick someone off.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Etiquette question Empty Re: Etiquette question

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 pm

bro, i told you it was cool....dont sweat it...

I only questioned why you threw at all...I hadnt picked up a 1st down in 3 quarters....why pile on more...?

thats all...and even then..I still dont care.

Quit sweating it...you werent being cheap...or being gay...I've seen people do worse.
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 pm

yeah, I see nothing wrong with that. Its not piling on by going for a 1st down, which continues to run out the clock. Besides, I've seen 2-3 scores in 4 minutes time.... nothing wrong there.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't see nothing wrong either...i do this all the time to keep the clock running cause obvious ppl know u have to run so they stack the box so y can't u pass on 3rd down to possession

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

what i have NOTICED IS THAT MADDEN (more so than any other game) - losses effect people differently... when i lose a game in MLB the SHOW - i forget it in 2 seconds and could care less... but in Madden - i think of all the fluke - bogus - lucky and BS plays my opponent benefits from - and uit upsets me... understanding thsi - when i win - I TRY TO POINT OUT ALL THE SAME KIND OF PLAYS THAT I BENEFIT FROM vs my opponent...

what i do like about this years adddition - THE ELLEMENT OF BS - can makle the weakest team beat the best team... sometrimes THINGS JUST WORK AGAINST YOU AT EVEYTURN... This sort of element is captured well in MLB the SHOW as well... aftewrall even the best of teams in baseball lose 30% of their games - AND EVEN THE BEST OF THE TEAMS LOSE IN THE NFL -so i guess these flukes can be seen as A legitimate part of the game
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down