* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Stat leaderboard

5 posters

Go down

Stat leaderboard Empty Stat leaderboard

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

So I get a lot of my fun out of online franchise by looking at stats for the whole league. What disappoints me is the player league leaderboard doesn't keep all the stats. It keeps the main stats like passing rushing and the like but wheres the pass deflect leaderboard? The league leader in punt return avg.? How about leading the league in tackles for loss? The game keeps these stats for the individual player so why not have the league leader up somewhere.
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Stat leaderboard Empty Re: Stat leaderboard

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:42 am

ThePlague0208 wrote:So I get a lot of my fun out of online franchise by looking at stats for the whole league. What disappoints me is the player league leaderboard doesn't keep all the stats. It keeps the main stats like passing rushing and the like but wheres the pass deflect leaderboard? The league leader in punt return avg.? How about leading the league in tackles for loss? The game keeps these stats for the individual player so why not have the league leader up somewhere.

i was very disappointed to hear no improvements for online franchise were made this year, rather we get gus johnson (i now mute commentary), stratpad (don't get me started) and gameflow (useless).

i think next year ea did state improvements to off and online franchises, i'm really hoping to see stat tracking throughout multiple season as well as better player progression. lets hope now that they got casual gamer marketing sales out the way, they can focus on improving the game in the important aspects. course some authenticity and presentation would be nice, but i'm crossing my fingers for better online league stats and management option and improved defensive ai awareness.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 am

It would also be nice during gameplay, the stats for a particular player could show up TV presentation style.
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 am

i've always wanted little things like this to improve presentation. you know what would be truly awesome? if ea had an hltv for online leagues, where you could spectate other league games in progress from the broadcast cam Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 am

u guys are asking to much from EA haha. all these things sound awesome tho. it amazes me how leaguedaddy stat keep is freakin amazing although u have to put them in yourself then it keeps totals and %'s and stuff like that for everything punt returns kick returns stuff like that. stats in gameplay would be awesome. they need to try harder and bring gamecast back all together. not to mention PRACTICE MODE

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:07 am

falconfansince81 wrote:i've always wanted little things like this to improve presentation. you know what would be truly awesome? if ea had an hltv for online leagues, where you could spectate other league games in progress from the broadcast cam Smile

Ya it does kind of suck when the Super Bowl comes around for your league and you have to wait for the score to post (aka newspaper). They have 3 on 3 so why not have spectators!

And bigbuddah your right. Presentation needs to be looked at all together.
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 am

EA is known how for doing something like that tho. they go forward but backwards at the same time in other sections of the game. they are late with alot of this technology they can atleast keep what works and wat was fun in the game and add on to it. i kno they will never have a perfect game but they need to try. im not a huge presentation guy but when u make franchise mode online there are somethings that need to be adress and not this vanilla format we have right now. they already dont allow all the weeks to be opened up so they need to fix alot of things if online franchis is going to be this big.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 am

even if we can't watch the superbowl for our leagues live we should atleast have a place to watch the replay as a group or something. maybe postpone the posting of the score so it doesnt steal enjoyment from watching the replay

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Stat leaderboard Empty o i got a idea

Post by videogameprojr Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 pm

how bout someone put it on youtube and hide the score or put it on a live webcam!
videogameprojr
videogameprojr

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:55 am

that's a great idea

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content