* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

+9
saastar
mblammers
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
bjcole26
Delmas26
Fr8trainShane
BiLlDoZeR_27
Sick-Stick
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out! Empty Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 am

1. Making another site was ignorant of me and I shouldn't have done that. My apologizes.

2. I dont think I had over 5 games simmed my entire time in the Mg. I was very active.

3. Ive been talking with bjcole and showed bj my blitzes. They are not cheats and infact, if you would take 2 controllers into practice mode you would see why and how they work.

46 Bear Outside Blitz
Pinch dline
Pinch Lbs
Man align the coverage.

Nickel Strong NB BLitz

Spread Dline
press Coverage.

That was my blitzes. Nothing glitchy & not a nano.

4. The worst thing I did was quit the league, I'm sorry if I pissed any off.

Hopefully you will accept my apologizes and bring me back into the group!

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out! Empty Re: Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 am

It wasn't even your blitzes that ended up pissin everybody off. In your game against Kight you were blatantly going for it in 4 down situations that you know good and well that you werent supposed to go for it and you got called on it and everybody stated their opinions and you took off crying into the night. Then in top of it all the shit that you talked about the whole MG on your way out. If it was my choice you wouldn't be back.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out! Empty Re: Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 am

Bill to you and the rest of the group i apologize. I went for it twice on 4th, I wasnt able to stop kight and once was in the 4th quarter and I was losing. I was kinda mad it popped up that he had quit. What I said about MG I didnt mean, If I did I wouldnt be back here asking for forgiveness.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

All the things that you said were tasteless and in my opinion unforgivable. I joined this group to play a game that I enjoy and have fun doing it but comin on here and seeing stuff like that does not make it enjoyable at all.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 am

I did it in anger and i apologize.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 am

If I got on here and went off everytime something didn't go my way or I was mad at someone or the game I would be in the same position as you but I don't because it's just a game that I enjoy playing. So get over it.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 am

If I got on here and went off everytime something didn't go my way or I was mad at someone or the game I would be in the same position as you but I don't because it's just a game that I enjoy playing. So get over it.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:28 am

Bro im over it. Hopefully everyone else is too. I want my acceptance back into MG.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

That's not my decision
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 am

Just to throw it out there, I was never booted i left on free will

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 am

My gut tells me you don't want back in because you are truly remorseful.

My gut tells me you want back in because your leagues are struggling.....

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:52 am

No I want back in because yall play your games, and understand how to use the internet. lol

So the grass isn't greener ( no pun intended) on the other side.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:00 am

I dont think anything you say/do can fix....what you did.....

You bashed the players....you bashed the boards...

and then you spammed for your own leagues....

2nd chances are 2nd chances...but in reality you probably had 3rd and 4th shots....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 am

Once a scumbag....always a scumbag...

are you going to bring your pressure every single play still? Answer: YES

are you still gonna criticize the board and its members as soon as there is something you dont agree with? Answer: YES

are you still gonna spam the boards and try to recruit for your own league...which u moaned to everyone is 10x the MG? Answer: YES

are you trying to act innocent and apologetic...just to get re acceptance into the MG again? Answer: YES

will your true colors show again...if someone actually gives you another chance....? Answer: YES

Do you deserve a 3rd/4th/5th chance after all the unforgivable things you said to important members of this group...and the group itself...Answer: NO

I dont think you should be given an opportunity in any of the leagues again...without a majority GROUP vote. You may have done some individuals wrong...more than others. Frankly, you never did anything wrong to me....

But, you've done this GROUP as a whole....WRONG. You deserve the punishment your getting. Maybe you should be given your 5th/6th chance at redemption...but you should have to wait until Madden 12...to earn any respect back...or to even be heard out.

Take your punishment and go hibernate for a while. People still remember you...you are still fresh in our minds....

I doubt a few weeks...changes you...or anyone's opinions on you...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 am

Thank you Delmas
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Guys here is my take on both sides.

1. Have i labbed with Sick before and see blitzes that are not nanos, yes... have i seen him do nano blitzes as well, yes
2. Do i think he pissed a lot of people off last year and this year, YES... In many cases it is loud and clear that they are still pissed. Do i think he should be banned for life, NO...but is a 1 month ban or 3 month or 1 year fair? That is up for everyone to decide.

Instead of going back and forth of what someone did wrong, i think it just needs to be made clear with he can join again under close monitoring, wait his time and then come back or never be allowed.

This is just my .02

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Bj I like you and I respect you but this isn't about his blitzes. I could careless if he blitzes it's about the way he attacked the MG. the way he talked about our community and the people in it. Now it is not up to me and I dont have a say what happens in the matter but I would not let him back in. He's had chance after chance and blew it. If he is brought back in I will personally have nothing to do with him.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:20 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Bj I like you and I respect you but this isn't about his blitzes. I could careless if he blitzes it's about the way he attacked the MG. the way he talked about our community and the people in it. Now it is not up to me and I dont have a say what happens in the matter but I would not let him back in. He's had chance after chance and blew it. If he is brought back in I will personally have nothing to do with him.

+ infinity

This is exactly it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm

guys the best analogy i can use for him is this.. We have all worked for companies or places that have had a disgruntled employee... Once they leave, it is a relief...Sometimes in the best interest of the company (in this case leagues), he left and it has been less arguements.. so he needs to find a new place.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 pm

BJ Stick Sick was banned since the first franchises begun, in Madden 10 for breaking the rules...IDK how he got in this year, but he didn't learn hes lesson last madden and didn't learn it this madden. What makes you think he has changed..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm

bjcole26 wrote:guys the best analogy i can use for him is this.. We have all worked for companies or places that have had a disgruntled employee... Once they leave, it is a relief...Sometimes in the best interest of the company (in this case leagues), he left and it has been less arguements.. so he needs to find a new place.

Good analogy.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 pm

JMO i never said he has changed.. I do not know him personally nor do i know what happen in 2010.. I just know what happen a few weeks ago with Billy and other members... He text me this weekend about getting back in and that was the reason for the post.... After reading all the comments, my personal opinion on the situation is that he should NOT be allowed back in at this time because of all the people he pissed off. One bad apple can ruin a lot of good things.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm going to weigh in here once and only once. I don't know the guy personally, so I wouldn't say this is a personal vendetta. However, I've played him several times, I'm not getting into the specifics. However, it's clear that when he plays a guy that has a significantly high chance of beating him he'll break out all kinds of cheese and lame game play.

Second, he's had more chances than anyone in this group.

Third, had his leagues been successful, there is no way in hell he'd be back here. On top of that, this guy was supposed to run a franchise here...He's been gone for all of what? 3 weeks trying to start his own league before he came back here? What kind of committment does that illustrate?

Moreover, the guy is STILL lying. He said a few posts up that he was never banned and that he left on his own free will. Note that new user name folks...if he wasn't banned, then he wouldn't need a new name.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:45 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Bj I like you and I respect you but this isn't about his blitzes. I could careless if he blitzes it's about the way he attacked the MG. the way he talked about our community and the people in it. Now it is not up to me and I dont have a say what happens in the matter but I would not let him back in. He's had chance after chance and blew it. If he is brought back in I will personally have nothing to do with him.

+1

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm

For the record, Bill, blammers, fr8...ALL MEMBERS have a say. Just bc you're not on the governing council doesn't mean your opinions aren't heard. Look at the way the leagues are run. If it was solely up to me, I'd have a league that advances everyday, plays 12min accel qtrs, and we'd be drafting tonight after the superbowl is played. But it's not because that's not what you guys want. Your opinions are definitely heard, especially in matters like this one.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum