* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

+9
saastar
mblammers
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
bjcole26
Delmas26
Fr8trainShane
BiLlDoZeR_27
Sick-Stick
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out! - Page 2 Empty Re: Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by Delmas26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 pm

To me...this whole blitz thing...is about principal...etc

Its similar to subbing in RBs and TEs at WR to me...

its similar to dropping 11 guys into coverage....

We all know whats legit and realistic and whats not. Just because it isnt a MG rule...or it isnt rule-breaking...doesnt make it right.

Like Cheddah said previously...We can't have a rule for everything.

Sick-X-Stick's crap might not be "rule-breaking" but he knows its lame...he knows its unrealistic...and he continues to do it play after play.

His game-play alone is grounds for him to be terminated from the MG. He's been warned about it...and continues to put up a fuss that its legit and sim. It isnt. No team brings that much heat...play after play. Its abusing the games AI.

Let alone...if we start talking about his acts on the forums...and to certain members...etc

He's worn out his welcome. Maybe...and I mean...maybe....when Madden 12...comes back out...another league commish will give him a 2nd chance...but with the quality of owners that we already have in place. Whats the point? I'd venture to say...once Madden 12 comes out....we'll have 35-45 owners willing to start 4-5 franchises and participate in all of them.

Agreed?

SickXStick needs to just leave...and go hide for awhile...and maybe some of us will forget his antics and BS...

but it's been less than a month...GO AWAY....

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Before I get bashed or banned hear me out! - Page 2 Empty Re: Before I get bashed or banned hear me out!

Post by saastar Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:For the record, Bill, blammers, fr8...ALL MEMBERS have a say. Just bc you're not on the governing council doesn't mean your opinions aren't heard. Look at the way the leagues are run. If it was solely up to me, I'd have a league that advances everyday, plays 12min accel qtrs, and we'd be drafting tonight after the superbowl is played. But it's not because that's not what you guys want. Your opinions are definitely heard, especially in matters like this one.

on an side note.. that whole 12min accel qtrs would be sweet.. but dont think would get much interest... lol...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 pm

saastar wrote:
Cheddah_Cheez wrote:For the record, Bill, blammers, fr8...ALL MEMBERS have a say. Just bc you're not on the governing council doesn't mean your opinions aren't heard. Look at the way the leagues are run. If it was solely up to me, I'd have a league that advances everyday, plays 12min accel qtrs, and we'd be drafting tonight after the superbowl is played. But it's not because that's not what you guys want. Your opinions are definitely heard, especially in matters like this one.

on an side note.. that whole 12min accel qtrs would be sweet.. but dont think would get much interest... lol...

Yeah I know. I'd love to try it.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:29 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Yeah I know. I'd love to try it.

I'd try that - maybe 10 min acc clock would get a little more love?
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Next year - DW and Cheddah should co-commish a VIP league that advances every 1 or 2 days (I say that because some days I literally can't get online, but then I can double up the next day) - and has a clock system that targets a total of 100 plays per team per game.

In Cheddahs league year one - I averaged 42 plays, my opponent averaged 33 plays - totaling 75. I think getting that up to 100 makes for a more complete game - adjustments can be made and executed more effectively - the cat and mouse game is enhanced with a bit more time to play it out. I think it takes away from a few bad breaks deciding a game - and the player that had the best skill and game plan will come out on top more if we had a bit more time.....

And as for me - I don't mind tacking on 15 more minutes per game for a primo league.

Or even have DW, Cheddah, Greenerr, Kight - all Commish the league - a true VIP league that has the best sim players, the best sportsman.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm

1. 10,11,12 min accel clock would be bad ass with a quality opponent, not one who plays unrealistic...i.e. the people on my 'do not play' list. tired of wasting time when i could probably get a better game out of the lobbys. but for all the guys we have, 95% are all really fun to play and thats not too bad...can't be perfect.

2. what do we have to gain as a community by having him back?

3. he openly disrespected the entire MG group while flaunting his ego repeatedly, in consecutive seasons.

4. it could still be open to vote, but i personally wouldn't be a part of any franchises he's in.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:1. 10,11,12 min accel clock would be bad ass with a quality opponent, not one who plays unrealistic...i.e. the people on my 'do not play' list. tired of wasting time when i could probably get a better game out of the lobbys. but for all the guys we have, 95% are all really fun to play and thats not too bad...can't be perfect.

3. he openly disrespected the entire MG group while flaunting his ego repeatedly, in consecutive seasons.

4. it could still be open to vote, but i personally wouldn't be a part of any franchises he's in.

1) I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED PLAY A LONGER LENGTH LG... the right members would be key for its success - MAYBE THIS WILL BE WHAT GREENER1 DIFFERENT FOR NEXT SEASON? Its worth talkn more about...

2) Nothing is gained by having him back - He cut his own throat with the way he left... AND U GUYS ALL KNOW - AND I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF HEAT for standing up for UNPOPULAR GUYS - (and let the truth of the matter be - i dont have a problem with his game play - in fact there are MULTIPLE MG members who run blitzs that virtually hyave the same results as his did but THEY ARE "LIKED" by the MG membership and their play is ACCEPCTED - i find this sort of nepotism DISTASTEFUL and wreaks of highschool BS!!!!) - so unfortunateful for him - he chose to leave / be thrown out of the MG in a distatsteful way - he lost me advocate than...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:1. 10,11,12 min accel clock would be bad ass with a quality opponent, not one who plays unrealistic...i.e. the people on my 'do not play' list. tired of wasting time when i could probably get a better game out of the lobbys. but for all the guys we have, 95% are all really fun to play and thats not too bad...can't be perfect.

1) I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED PLAY A LONGER LENGTH LG... the right members would be key for its success - MAYBE THIS WILL BE WHAT GREENER1 DIFFERENT FOR NEXT SEASON? Its worth talkn more about...

2) Nothing is gained by having him back - He cut his own throat with the way he left... AND U GUYS ALL KNOW - AND I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF HEAT for standing up for UNPOPULAR GUYS - (and let the truth of the matter be - i dont have a problem with his game play - in fact there are MULTIPLE MG members who run blitzs that virtually hyave the same results as his did but THEY ARE "LIKED" by the MG membership and their play is ACCEPCTED - i find this sort of nepotism DISTASTEFUL and wreaks of highschool BS!!!!) - so unfortunateful for him - he chose to leave / be thrown out of the MG in a distatsteful way - he lost me advocate than...

i would say make it green 2.. bc im not in green 1... lol... but yeah i say 10 min accelerated clock in green 2 would be fun...

as far as sick goes i wouldnt allow him to join back either.. he was a total bum and called people out and tried disrespecting alot of the most respected mg owners.. and thats just bs!!!

but like i said i would be willing to talk about 10 min accelerated clock in green 2...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm

I am up for 10 min accel qtrs... Anything to give guys like JMO, Cheddah, EZ, FF more time to score more points on me, i am for. Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

I never played the guy nor seen his post so i have no opinion about if he should be back or not

But what i will say is Stick i respect that you were man enough to apologize but sometimes apologizing won't fix the sins you once created just take it as a leson learned no matter if you get back in or not
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick-Stick Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

I never bashed everyone of you guys! I didnt have a problem with Huff, FF, Shane, Bj, Sam, please find out where I bashed Greenerrrr, I never did. I didnt have a problem with Greenerr. I played him more times than I played anyone. He beat me 4 times out of the 9 or 10 we played! Greenerr wouldnt stick up for me for one reason, if he did you would have turned against him.

Sick-Stick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2