* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cowboys camp week 3

2 posters

Go down

cowboys camp week 3 Empty cowboys camp week 3

Post by bigbuddah Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

the cowboys revenged a season 1 loss to the packers today in an outstanding total team game. The rain has been an achiles heel for the cowboys but in this game seemed like they had the right cleets on. it was apart that the packers wr's had a bad time in the rain today slipping on routes alot in this game. The cowboys wr's came through with no problems. romo found his wr's all game long throwing 24 attempts with 15 completion and 421 yards with 3 tds and 3 ints. what the cowboys weren't expecting javid best to come up with 111 yards on 18 carries. in the redzone, thomas jones scored 2 tds. receiving ochocinco had a great game with 5 catches for 147 yards and 1td. and devin thomas had 2 big catches for 110 yards both for td. There was sparks flying all over the field from the opening kickoff. the cowboys had 541 total offensive yards and the packers had 367. rushing in this game belong to the cowboys who had 133 yards to the packers 62. passing also belong to the cowboys 408 yards to the packers 305. the packers had big plays all over the place to keep them in the game. benard berrian had 2 long td passes. in the end though, the cowboys were on top 47-28.

this was a sick game. i kno his passing game is off the chain since his wrs are 96+ speed. heyward-bey, berrian, and ummm...damn another fast wr. not to mention he has cj spiller but his te was doing my guys dirty all game. where it was a backer on him or a saftey. some no name sorry guy but he was doin the job. now i had to kinda play him like i played ro 88 but i kno he is smarter that ro 88. now when i didnt blitz i was shadowing the slot wr which was heyward-bey. now as far as the slipping goes i blame it on route running. my wr's have high route running and they werent slipping. i cant really put my win on the fact that 1 wr on any given play was slipping but it just so happen to be the wr he was looking for at the time. playing in fair weather might come with a different result but this game is this game. it was an awesome game i know jmo will be looking forward to seeing me in the playoffs and i am looking forward to seeing him as well caus im sure he wants his rematch just like i was looking forward to getting my revenge on him and feels good to have said through my play i am no scrub and i can hang with some of the best players in this group.

great game jmo.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cowboys camp week 3 Empty Re: cowboys camp week 3

Post by jmojsoski Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:29 pm

i hate the rain..lol..but that doesnt take away the fact that buddah played well....oo well, no excuses gg
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down