* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE

3 posters

Go down

DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE Empty DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 am

Yo bros...it has officially been decided that our draft will be held on TUESDAY AUGUST 31ST @ 9:00 PM EASTERN (Tuesday night). I will see you then. Be sure to set your draft boards and log on at least 10 minutes early in order to secure your spot.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE Empty Re: DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Yo dw I know I told you over psn that I couldn't make tuesday but I'll just skip class tomorrow! C everyone at the draft!

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE Empty Re: DEATHWISH DRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL FANTASY DRAFT DATE

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm

dodgerfan4eva916 wrote:Yo dw I know I told you over psn that I couldn't make tuesday but I'll just skip class tomorrow! C everyone at the draft!

god bless you dodgerfan - i am glad you have your Madden playn vs acdemic committments STRAIGHT!

i am assuming your over 18 and can make a rational decision like this for yourself (OR NOTS SO RATIONAL DEPENDING ON YOUR VIEW POINT - LOL)... any of players under 18 - I DON'T WANNA HERE U CUTTING CLASS FOR MADDEN...

all koking aside... u shouldnt cut class - i am sure deathwish will work something out for you - talk to him direct... unless its the 1st class of the year - never went to thoes - all they do is read the riot act amnd hand out the course synapsis - nothn of consequence ever lectured - total waste of time...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 am

Yeah sorry Dodgerfan...out of the 32 teams...25 votes went to having the draft tonight (Tuesday 8/31/10)...I wasn't ignoring you in anyway...but I have to go with what the majority voted...that is why I went ahead and made the draft tonight. I really appreciate your commitment to this franchise though...Thank you bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down